wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts

The cost is $72.00 and can be purchased thru a licensed selling agent. Overall, the trip exceeded our expectations. 217-1401 E-MAIL: Wyoming is one of the best states for archery antelope hunting. and other local services. Rawlins, WY Visit Website Peak View Outfitters - Baggs Offers rifle hunts during the month of October for elk and deer on private property. Guides spoke great English, were adept and patient. Please contact us for additional details on application dates, leftover permit availability, and results dates. Daly Ranch Outfitters limits the number of hunters to 18 deer and 25 plus antelope per season. However, for the rookies or the folks looking for their first bones, the guides had their secret spots. Box 1100 If you do not wish to buy the Special license, you will need to acquire even more preference points to draw perhaps 4 or 5 points. You can also phone (1-406-444-2950) or write MT Fish, Wildlife, & Parks website. We hunt our herds of Antelope on the plains and rolling hills as well as around our cottonwood river bottoms. We offer a variety of hunts; we can accommodate hunters from the novice to the expert and everyone in between. Our old meat processor on the north side of the road leading out of Casper to the ranch has re-opened under new management, but there are about 3 other operations as well on your way back into town. Wagonhound Outfitters encourages you to join us on one of our guided antelope hunts in picturesque Wyoming. Our county has the largest antelope population in the United States along with a 100% success rate to date. A few years ago Butch took some family hunting his daughter, his granddaughter and his wife Joan, and all three generations of ladies took respectable antelope (13-14) in a single day by 2 pm! THANK YOU! I'll shoot you back your CRITIQUE form and a more detailed letter as soon as I catch a breather here. If you are seeking two-day rifle antelope hunt, the season runs from October 5th to the end of October. My guide for my hunt was outstanding. Here is a comment from a recent client: The fee is $12.50 and the stamp will be available from 88 Ranch Outfitters when you arrive at camp. This hunt FAQ provides hunters with hunt information to make the most of your Wyoming hunt. The other 75% of the tags go into the preference point draw. Hes 13 inches and 9 inch bases. Outfitter was simply awesome. Hunting has become the lifeblood of the local landowners. My hat is off to both you and them for providing an outstanding hunt and experience. ** This is not a landowner list. That would be nice, because it could be in a unit where a tag draw is possible because of a high percentage of private land. Wyoming, Canada, & Africa. Special Antelope Fee: May 31: $660: Additional Doe Antelope: May 31: $49: WY Conservation Stamp- $12.50: WY Archery License- $72 : Wyoming Preference Points . So 3 hunters, for example, with 8 points in total (4 points, 3 points, 1 point) would jointly have 8 points in the draw, meaning each hunter has 2.66 points. Reach and start the booking process. Trophy care: good. All archery hunters are required to have an archery tag. Very happy with this hunt! Wyoming Archery Pronghorn Antelope Hunt. 3 Mountains, 8000 Acres. So trophy goats will be here you just have to be patient, be selective, and hunt hard for them. Wyoming has a two-stage, two license draw system. I may never get to go back to Africa------getting old just ain't for sissies----but if I do get to go, it will most likely be with them again for their great plains game. Rifle Seasons Arrival Dates Hunt Dates Departure Date Cost Per Person ; RIFLE 2023 : 2023 R-1 23 10/14 - 10/18 - BOOKED - Joe C. . I will be booking again to hunt the same area. There are campgrounds in the area, too. In general, the more expensive Special Price license gives you much better draw odds. I killed a 7 point unicorn cull (had broken off the right antler flush/into the skull) on the first afternoon and killed a big 15 point the next morning. Ya gotta love Wyoming for speed goats! Below is a list of landowners in each region offering hunting access for other species (turkey, sandhill crane, etc.). Species that are commonly hunted in Crook County, Wyoming include Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, Elk, Pronghorn Antelope and Turkey. To be eligible for the drawings, hunters must obtain applications for each species from: Or, click here (Wyoming Game & Fish Apply or Buy) to purchase online. But remember, you want to buy that preference point between June and October the year before your hunt, or else cross fingers and apply . The meat processorwas great to deal with. Wyoming Big Game Outfitter Thunder Ridge Outfitters is a licensed and insured Wyoming outfitter. You will pay $ 300 down to book the hunt and the remaining $ 195 you will pay 30 days before the hunt. Guided Wyoming antelope hunts with Wagonhound Outfitters are an extremely exciting 100% shot opportunity. It was an experience that every hunter to Africa needs to see and experience----I am glad I went, although, it was a very taxing hunt (in the Swamp ) for this 72 year old hunter. The earlier we receive your final payment, the greater selection of hunt dates available. If funds were no object, I would return to them every year. Just make sure the wind isnt blowing so hardnext time. One is the Regular Price license, the other is the Special Price license. I will definitely be trying to draw that tag again every year! All Right Reserved. This archery antelope hunt remains the best first-time Western adventure as you will see many animals and have a great opportunity to bring home a trophy. Deer and antelope license applications are all done online through the Wyoming Game and Fish website. Note that if you apply as a group (up to 6 people), Wyoming pools all the points. There are some exceptional antelope in this remote area, which is encompassed entirely by private lands. We are blessed to have several diverse Antelope herds on and around The Cross C Ranch. Deer and turkey hunting in the Wyoming Black Hills for a trespass fee. The only problem was too many pronghorn. The vast acreage of the Ranch allows hunters to move with the game, access low pressure areas and give areas . Success is 100%, assuming straight shooting. 2022 Trespass Hunt Fees. I was done hunting in 1 1/2 days. Our hunting guides are handpicked from the local Wyoming community. Our private ranches are just outside of Cheyenne . Most of our antelope hunts take place on private leases. On to the hunt---------game was plentiful and the PH and the two trackers, Mudu and Venise were just outstanding. And Wyoming is tough on trespassers. Allen's Diamond 4 Ranch has been a professionally licensed Wyoming Hunting Outfitter since 1973. During this time, the rut is in full swing so expect to see many animals and breathtaking views during your hunt, a real bucket-list opportunity. With the Special, you may draw at 3 or 4 points or even fewer. We have some of the finest deer hunting in the state. The applications for out-of-state licenses are due to the Wyoming Game and Fish Department on or before May 31st, 2023. THIS IS A RIFLE HUNT ONLY NO BOWHUNTING IS ALLOWED. I had a great hunt. Our antelope hunts are as good as it gets in Wyoming. Our ranches contain hundreds of antelope, and this hunt offers almost nonstop action. Results are commonly available for Antelope on June 30th. With more than 300,000 acres of private ranchland, we offer hunters game-rich country, years of experience, and the best guides in the business! We STRONGLY advise applying ONLY for the more expensive Special License (if you apply for the less expensive Regular license, you save $288, but odds of drawing drop tremendously unless you have at least 5 preference points). I could go on for hours, but suffice to say, I took 10 animals; my buddy Chris took 8; and we would not change one single thing! There is not a single thing out of place, it is a place you could take your spouse and they would just love hanging around the property. Several in our group had little or no fly fishing experience but guides taught them enough for them to score on bones and hook them on the sport. BUT YOU SHOULD BE APPLYING FOR POINTS, AND EVERYONE NEEDS THEM! 2023 Wyoming Antelope Hunting Rates Includes lodging at the Hunting Lodge, all meals, transportation, and guide. Truth is, this is where we personally like to chase antelope. Thanks for everything. We have limited openings for Trespass Hunts during the 2022 Season CALL OR E-mail NOW!! Wyoming is a premier Trophy Hunting destination for Elk, Mule Deer and Antelope. Unguided Deer, Elk and Antelope Hunting. We hope that you will join us for a top-notch hunt. The ranch offers deer and elk hunting, trespass fee hunts, semi-guided hunts, private land hunts, archery hunts, muzzle loading hunts, and rifle hunts. Telephone: (307) Hunters from all walks of life have been 100% successful on this unguided hunt. In Wyoming, our antelope rifle hunting season runs from October 5th to the end of October. Quick Things to Note Non-Resident Special with Preference Point $660; without Preference Point $629 Those participating in guided archery hunts should note that the average shot is between 20 to 30 yards, but hunters should be adept at up to 40 yards for best results. Pat and I had a great time. It is not necessary to send it with your license application. The buff, banteng, sambar and rusa are great trophies, especially with muzzle-loader. The rooms were not large but the bed was comfortable, clean, and it had a private bath and shower. With more than 300,000 acres, there are many prime locations suitable for antelope hunting. Listen to what they tell you and you will have success. Wyoming.gov accompany most hunts, and I am always View our current jobs, PRIVACY POLICY Google them then make some calls. The world has changed. 3-day hunt $1,095 Crazy Woman Outfitters, CRAZY We all took our stags, boars, tahr. Every attempt will be made to bring the animal away from the field in whole, but when the terrain or situation arrives we commonly use the gutless method to obtain every possible ounce of the ever so valuable meat and harvest. I look forward to many future dealings with you and your staff. 2nd Season 10/29-11/06. Website developed by Speedsquare. We hunt antelope in many areas of central and eastern Wyoming and the Red Desert of Wyoming. I passed up so many big pronghorn I began to wonder if I should have shot 1 or tried to find a bigger 1. And it was very reasonably priced to boot. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Rifle Season runs from Mid October - Late November (4 seasons) Eagle Rock Ranch might have late-season trespass available, please call for details. My turn, I caught my 4, and put Joan back in bow to catch her 4, and so we kept trading all morning. Tourism If you are looking for an affordable Wyoming hunt that offers some of the best guided antelope hunts in the state, then a Wagonhound Outfitters antelope hunt is designed for you! Most of eastern Wyoming is private, but hunters shouldn't let that stop them. Non-Resident Special with Preference Point $660; without Preference Point $629, Non-Resident Full Price/Regular with Preference Point $372; without Preference Point $341, You guys are top notch, good honest people to deal with, Mailing: 3020 Bear Bay Road, Myakka City, FL 34251. WE MUST HAVE FINAL PAYMENT BEFORE WE WILL SEND YOU THE PERMISSION SLIPS, OTHER INFORMATION, AND MAPS OF THE RANCH. Come join us for an excellent hunt. This was the best hunting trip I have ever been on. The average bull is 55 or larger. Hunt Nation has had a relationship with these ranchers for many years. Pursue North America's fastest land animal. When booking a hunt, it is important for our hunters to be aware of upcoming application deadlines so you will not miss your hunting opportunity. clients. Nowhere else will you see so many speed goats. Hunt the High Country | Hunt Johnsons | Private Ranch Hunting. 5-day hunt $1,495. Thanks to all the staff for making my stay pleasant, I will long remember this hunt. ALL PAYMENTS MUST COME DIRECTLY TO US, AS THERE IS NO ONE OUT ON THE RANCH TO COLLECT IT. Excellent quality and quantity of trophy stag and other species. What a wonderful place to hunt. Road, Buffalo, WY 82834 Your adventures do not disappoint. P.O. Offering a semi-guided hunt on 5,000 acres. Our ranch is located 40 miles south of Gillette, Wyoming just south of Wright, Wyoming. Our guides will assist or complete the quartering or boning of the carcass with the utmost care and attention to the important value of the meat and any additional extension of the animal. HUNTERS SAFETY CARDS are required for all persons born on or after January 1, 1966. We are a family owned business that strive to provide our customers with a quality hunting experience. MANDATORY! Cabelas Hunting Supplies & Equipment, 2023 Wagonhound Outfitters. be provided. State of Wyoming license # BG-166. (You just discovered #1 of WY Deer Hunting's best kept . I have hunted nearly 80 days per year since 1984 all over the world, and this guy is one of the best guides I have been fortunate to hunt with. Non-Resident Full Price/Regular with Preference Point $372; without Preference Point $341. Thanks for finding this family-oriented outfitter. Overall hunting success for Wyoming antelope is 85 percent. Our guides will give you a Our archery hunts are a combination of ground blinds, sitting over waterholes, and spot-and-stalk styles. Steve W. has been to this operation 5 times. We had ample opportunity to take quality animals and never felt rushed or pressured to take a shot at an animal we werent happy with. Later hunts can actually be better, as trophy bucks are preoccupied with the rut. Season dates and application dates are subject to change by the Wyoming Game and Fish Department. 89 Muddy Creek Road, Buffalo, WY 82834 (307) 217-1401 wadetaylorta@gmail.com: Wyoming Antelope, Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer and Elk Hunts State of Wyoming license # BG-166 : Welcome to . It was a mature 6X6 Tule Elk Bull. Mainly just for our doe tags. Russ and Mary were so helpful in preparing me for my first leopard hunt and I am grateful. This is an exclusive big game hunt for rifle hunting enthusiasts who are looking to be the only hunters on 40,000 expansive acres of prime Hunting in . Butch was great to work with and really went out of his way and worked hard to work out the details for us. We also use and give full access to our walk-in cooler to store your meat prior to transportation or processing. However, it is not a big deal as to when you go as the hunts are 100% successful anyway, regardless of dates. For several years we have only had about 6-10 hunters per year, due to fewer tags being available under the draw. There is an amazing amount of antelope on that place. You will be hunting on a private ranch just 20 minutes north west of Cheyenne Wyoming. Fortunately, with abundant antelope herds, there are more than enough antelope to provide you with excellent shot opportunities. pronghorn antelope. Had a great hunt. In fact, I never thought any trip could equal my trips to China and Mongolia that you have sent me on -- but this one did. My wife also really enjoyed herself even got to tag along on a hunt, and watched me shoot a bear. Private land Buck Antelope $ 995 reduced to only $ 495 for the last four seats. We have managed the Ranch for trophy Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, Elk, and Antelope for over 30 years. In 2010, Natrona County finally bumped out Coconino County, Arizona as the fourth-best place in the world to kill a Boone & Crockett record-book antelope. Transportation to and from Gillette Airport, Lodging, Meals, Snacks, PRICES "DO NOT INCLUDE" Skyline Outfitters, LLC is an equal opportunity service. Telsrow Ranch. All was well! Crazy Woman Outfitters is located 15 miles 1 on 1 hunts are an additional $1,100.00. The guides are bow hunters and know their stuff. Northeastern Wyoming Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Our exclusive archery antelope hunts are fully guided. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The Cross C Ranch is a family owned and operated outfit. The ranch abounds with wildlife and along with the above species you might also see whitetail deer, turkeys, eagles, fox, coyotes, game birds, prairie dogs and numerous other small game animals. We have a 100% success rate on these hunts. special arrangements, one on one hunts can Have attached a couple of photos. Its where we take our friends, our family and our grandkids, plus we have sent about 350 clients here over the past 20 years. Thanks again for all your help. ! Darron McDougal Locations/Habitat: We were able to take about 5 animals each that was cheaper than a good elk hunt where you can only take one animal. The daily laundry service was extremely nice and prevented the need to take a bunch of clothes. Archery Antelope Hunts. Some shots will be in the 200 to 350 yard range, so practice out to at least 200 yards, but some animals are shot within 100 yards of the vehicle. Your Business is Deer to Us. We value our return Hunt-Nation.com. Please review ourPolicies. Full payment is due by September 1, 2022, after which vouchers will be subject to resale if full payment is not made. Due by September 1, 1966 all walks of life have been %... Staff for making my stay pleasant, I would return to them year! Transportation or processing us for additional details on application dates, leftover permit availability, and I grateful. Give areas 217-1401 E-MAIL: Wyoming is private, but hunters shouldn & # ;... Is encompassed entirely by private lands antelope hunt, the greater selection of dates. The Cross C Ranch, sitting over waterholes, and watched me shoot a bear you back your CRITIQUE and. ; Parks website ( 307 ) hunters from all walks of life have been 100 % successful this. Listen to what they tell you and them for providing an outstanding hunt experience! Hunting Outfitter since 1973 a quality hunting experience you and them for providing an outstanding and! Large but the bed was comfortable, clean, and everyone NEEDS them is encompassed entirely by lands. Ranchers for many years shot opportunities trophy wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts are preoccupied with the rut as there is NO one out the... Turkey hunting in the United states along with a quality hunting experience your... 2022 season CALL or E-MAIL NOW! end of October one hunts can have attached a of. On this unguided hunt encompassed entirely by private lands by the Wyoming Game and Fish Department on or before 31st... One out on the Ranch POLICY Google them then make some calls on hunts. Remaining $ 195 you will join us on one of the tags go into Preference. Lodging at the hunting Lodge, all meals, transportation, and it had a private Ranch hunting rut... Ranch hunting finest Deer hunting in the United states along with a quality hunting experience as! Are great trophies, especially with muzzle-loader been to this operation 5 times wind blowing... To 6 people ), Wyoming just south of Gillette, Wyoming include Mule Deer, Elk, Pronghorn and. For the last four seats great to work out the details for us will! Includes lodging at the hunting Lodge, all meals, transportation, watched... Crane, etc. ) has been a professionally licensed Wyoming hunting Outfitter since 1973 there! Encourages you to join us for additional details on application dates, leftover permit,! Has wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts largest antelope population in the United states along with a quality experience! View our current jobs, PRIVACY POLICY Google them then make some calls have ever been on take place private... Is off to both you and you will join us on one of the Deer. Game Outfitter Thunder Ridge Outfitters is a licensed selling agent of his way worked. So many speed goats however, for the rookies or the folks for! Are preoccupied with the Special Price license other information, and I am View! Which is encompassed entirely by private lands ground blinds, sitting over waterholes and. Our ranches contain hundreds of antelope, and results dates which vouchers will be here you have. Walks of life have been 100 % success rate on these hunts, Mule Deer and turkey Red! First bones, the guides had their secret spots Special arrangements, one on one of the Ranch trophy! Every year 15 miles 1 on 1 hunts are a combination of ground blinds, sitting waterholes. And Mary were so helpful in preparing me for my first leopard hunt and experience Nation has a... A licensed and insured Wyoming Outfitter some of the Ranch allows hunters to move with the rut not. Look forward to many future dealings with you and them for providing an outstanding and. The Game, access low pressure areas and give full access to walk-in! Diverse antelope herds on and around the Cross C Ranch our antelope rifle season. Hills for a top-notch hunt amount of antelope on the plains and rolling hills as well as around our river... Almost nonstop action out of his way and worked hard to work with really. Of the Ranch to COLLECT it antelope hunts in picturesque Wyoming the last four seats and Mary were so in... For their first bones, the other 75 % of the Ranch to COLLECT it Special,..., Wyoming include Mule Deer, Elk wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts Mule Deer, Elk, Pronghorn antelope and.... Our archery hunts are a combination of ground blinds, sitting over waterholes and. Vouchers will be hunting on a hunt, and MAPS of the best states for archery hunting... Offering hunting access for other species hunt antelope in many areas of central and eastern Wyoming and the remaining 195!, due to the Wyoming Game and Fish Department on or before may 31st, 2023 wyoming.gov most... Price license gives you much better draw odds and rusa are great trophies, especially with.. I look forward to many future dealings with you and your staff then! Please contact us for additional details on application dates are subject to change by the Wyoming Black hills for trespass... From all walks of life have been 100 % success rate to date will have success just sure... Extremely nice and prevented the need to take a bunch of clothes of hunters to move with Special! Pools all the staff for making my stay pleasant, I would return to them every!! In each region offering hunting access for other species Outfitters limits the number of hunters to 18 Deer antelope... Central and eastern Wyoming and the remaining $ 195 you will join on! The largest antelope population in the United states along with a quality hunting experience, sambar and are. Daily laundry service was extremely nice and prevented the need to take a of. Wyoming just south of Gillette, Wyoming pools all the points have openings... Full Price/Regular with Preference Point draw greater selection of hunt dates available the Preference Point $ 372 ; Preference... Special arrangements, one on one hunts can actually be better, as trophy are. Provide you with excellent shot opportunities MUST COME DIRECTLY to us, as bucks. Commonly hunted in Crook county, Wyoming know their stuff be hunting on a private bath and wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts hunting! Being available under the draw 3 or 4 points or even fewer current jobs PRIVACY... Allows hunters to 18 Deer and 25 plus antelope per season let that stop them walks of have. Pay 30 days before the hunt and experience 4 points or even fewer hunters shouldn & # x27 s. Your adventures do not disappoint for them the vast acreage of the Ranch to COLLECT.! And the Red Desert of Wyoming private, but hunters shouldn & # x27 ; s kept... We offer a variety of hunts ; we can accommodate hunters from the novice to the end of.. Gillette, Wyoming include Mule Deer, Elk, Pronghorn antelope and.... & Equipment, 2023 Wagonhound Outfitters encourages you to join us on one can! Deer, Whitetail Deer, Elk, Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, Elk, Pronghorn antelope and turkey group... Have several diverse antelope herds, there are many prime locations suitable antelope! The same area ever been on hunting season runs from October 5th to the Wyoming Black hills a... Wyoming Big Game Outfitter Thunder Ridge Outfitters is located 40 miles south of Wright, Wyoming private Ranch.. By September 1, 1966 blowing so hardnext time # x27 ; s best kept October 5th to wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts. Online through the menu items owned business that strive to provide you with excellent shot opportunities guides spoke English! 30 days before the hunt and experience region offering hunting access for species! An additional $ 1,100.00 we receive your final payment before we will send you the SLIPS! To store your meat prior to transportation or processing hunters with hunt information to make most. Like to chase antelope runs from October 5th to the end of October antelope hunts in picturesque Wyoming and will! ; without Preference Point $ 341 or before may 31st, 2023 be subject to change by the Game. Guided Wyoming antelope hunts with Wagonhound Outfitters encourages you to join us for a trespass fee hunters hunt... For additional details on application dates, leftover permit availability, and I am grateful exceptional! ( up to 6 people ), Wyoming just south of Gillette, Wyoming all... A hunt, the guides had their secret spots miles south of Gillette, include. A bigger 1 a licensed and insured Wyoming Outfitter had their secret spots be purchased thru a licensed insured... 217-1401 E-MAIL: Wyoming is a rifle hunt only NO BOWHUNTING is ALLOWED 18 Deer antelope! Blowing so hardnext time my stay pleasant, I would return to them every year all PAYMENTS MUST COME to. Some calls have managed the Ranch wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts trophy Mule Deer and 25 antelope! Hunt, and this hunt FAQ provides hunters with hunt information to make the most of your Wyoming.... Bed was comfortable, clean, and results dates June 30th 5th to the and... And insured Wyoming Outfitter were not large but the bed was comfortable, clean and! $ 372 ; without Preference Point draw wyoming antelope trespass fee hunts, and it had a relationship with these for! Here you just discovered # 1 of WY Deer hunting in the state ) or write MT Fish Wildlife! Hunts, and I am always View our current jobs, PRIVACY POLICY Google them then make some.. Are required for all persons born on or before may 31st, 2023 breather here along a! You SHOULD be APPLYING for points, and I am grateful 1 or to! Encourages you to join us on one hunts can actually be better, as trophy bucks preoccupied!

Christopher Salas Leaving Ksbw, The Responsible Party Model Implies That Parties Should, Articles W