section 8 houses for rent in granite city, il

Please call 134 Briarcliff Dr, Granite City, IL 62040. Electric, water, sewer and trash will be paid to H3 on the 15th of every month. I would not suggest leasing here. AVAILABLE 1/31/2022. 134 Briarcliff Dr, Granite City, IL 62040, 2431 State Street, Granite City, IL 62040, 1810 August St #14, Granite City, IL 62040, 10877 Spring Garden Dr, Glasgow Village, MO 63137, 10821 Spring Garden Dr, Glasgow Village, MO 63137, 10716 Spring Garden Dr, Glasgow Village, MO 63137, 4080 Bruene Ave #A, Pontoon Beach, IL 62040, 1249 Waldorf Dr, Bellefontaine Neighbors, MO 63137, 1413 Corinth Dr, Bellefontaine Neighbors, MO 63137, 9609 Griffin Dr, Bellefontaine Neighbors, MO 63137, 11929 Criterion Ave, Spanish Lake, MO 63138, 12630 Flower Crest Ct, Florissant, MO 63033, 14468 Rockypoint Dr, Florissant, MO 63034. Don't wait to schedule your showing. Section 8 House For Rent - NEW PARKSIDE APARTMENTS of Granite City, Illinois | Benefits Explorer NEW PARKSIDE APARTMENTS of Granite City, Illinois Check Eligibility Call Now (618) 797-6921 Features : Nursing Home: No Assisted Living: No Total Units: 63 Address : 2510 PARKVIEW DR, Granite City, IL 62040. One Saturday morning, my family and I went to Victory Centre in Calumet City and were warmly greeted by Mrs. LaTasha Watts. I lived there 4 yrs. Convenient location right off of Highway 111 and Interstate 270. Very neat, Clean and a choice of activities you can participate in. well maintained property voucher, large 3 bed apartment we take section 8 housing choice vouchers (hcv) - pets allowed: no, electric paid by: tenant, water paid by: owner, sewer paid by: owner, hot water, 1st floor 2 bed/1.5 bath condo with parking great location newly remodeled 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom, heat and water included. For questions email us at rentals@homeinvestorsllc.net. Applications will be taken Monday-Friday, 8:30am until 3:00pm. ryan 312-429-0302 we take section 8 housing choice vouchers (hcv) - pets allowed: no, Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. look no further . The non-refundable application fee is $35.00 and includes the application and all necessary reports. Applications are required prior to showings and are valid for 60 days. Located minutes from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE) and downtown St. Louis, youll have quick access to work, school, and shopping. Affordable Housing programs support 5 apartment communities in Troy. How our lease works We only offer a 24-month lease. There are no matching results for your current search. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Houses for Rent. It was tenants from the adjoining apartment who did it. It's a great program that has allowed millions of hard working Americans to have a new lease on life. Central Air, Gas Heat, Full Basement with Washer/Dryer hookups! 700 - 900 sqft. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. HUD often uses an area larger than a city to determine the AMI because HUD anticipates those searching for housing will look beyond individual cities during their housing search. Are you sure want to redirect? Our leases are signed electronically, and each individual has a login to our tenant portal to make payments, track their payment history and make maintenance requests. As the largest source for affordable housing options online, our focus is to bring together Owners and Renters who are in search of the perfect affordable housing opportunities. *Restrictions apply - 1 Bedroom 1 Bath: Visit Rent. This unit is bright and cozy! Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. You have successfully verified your account, please continue signing in. $725+. Includes water, and washer/dryer hook ups! I love the apartments and the area, finally got the application and filled it out 2mths ago now and when I took back they said they was not accepting the application due to them not calling the people who was already on, I love the apartments and the area, finally got the application and filled it out 2mths ago now and when I took back they said they was not accepting the application due to them not calling the people who was already on the waiting list, I was so disappointed at that time, so now I get an email asking am I still interested in the apartments from alisha and when I call to let them know I have been waiting with a filled out application packet but never an answer how do even put people on the waiting list if not accepting the application but yet tell people to come get the application and get it back to them and no answer or response. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. *Agent Owned/Agent Interest, 1810 August St Unit 14, Granite City, IL 62040. Its nice to hear, plus you get your $$ security deposit back.The walls were well insulated. We answer our phones and have a professional staff to assist you with anything you need including 24-hour maintenance. If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. Your Illinois Section 8 office may also be called a housing authority facility. Pets OK. 4078 Kathy Dr Apt 1. Granite City Single Family Homes for Sale, Bellefontaine Neighbors Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Separate laundry room. The Granite City Housing Authority is now accepting waiting list applications for public housing from people with families . Explore listings within 10 miles that match your search: Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 31, This home is priced to rent and won't be around for long. $1,385 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home for Rent Available Now. this is a newly remodeled two bedroom , two bathroom apartment near walton, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup built 1970 (approx.) Affordable Housing programs support 568 income based apartments in Granite City where households pay rent based on how much they earn. Mgmt said this waa the cleanest anyone has ever left it. Carpet Pile Less Than 1"), Accessible Laundry (Front-Loading, Clear Floor Space), Lowered Controls - Between 15'' and 48'' (Thermostat, Circuit Breakers), Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Carpet Pile Less Than 1"). - Courtney Clendenin We are the premier apartment community in the River Bend region. First moved here very nice,but that went down hill very fast. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. Located minutes from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE) and downtown St. Louis, youll have quick access to work, school, and shopping. *Agent Owned/Agent Interest - H3 Capital Real Estate Lawn care included! I had photos and really cleaned. *Restrictions apply - 1 Bedroom 1 Bath: The code entered is incorrect, please try again. parking in front of entrance yes Affordability calculator; There are currently 375 Apartments for rent in Winston-Salem, NC with pricing that ranges from $303 to $$3,150. Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing; Family Self-Sufficiency. Rehabbed 1 bed, 1 bath apartment featuring fresh paint and a lot of NEW! 4201 Rode Ave, Granite City, IL 62040. A lot of people going in and out the apartments with bags and suitcases. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Welcome home to Metro Apartments. Fridge and stove not included. We found 1 more home matching your filters just outside Granite City. This location has been renovated from floor to ceiling. (RLNE5466790). The project is located on Nameoki Road on the site of recently demolished units built in the 1940 era. Like all our homes, this one features, Single Family Home for Rent Available Oct 12. House has 4 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sq. This beautiful unit is a centrally located apartment unit that has a washer/dryer in the unit, new flooring throughout, and is very spacious. Check out your inbox! I appreciated that the seniors could glam themselves up at the beauty parlor, call for a manicure if they wanted and even the barbecues on the weekends were awesome. There are 64 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Granite City. look no further . My boyfriend went to the basement to check out a hunch and found mold. Rent has been raised twice since Ive been here in just a year. How our lease works We only offer a 24-month lease. Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. Two Bedroom House with Fenced Yard and Full Basement. ft., 0.54 acre lot and is pet friendly. 2 Beds. Please include two full months bank statements, proof of income (3.5 times the rent), and a valid state issued ID. Directions:. Service is provided without representations or warranties of any kind. (866) 466-7328. Fenced Yard too! "Affordable apts. Illinois Section 8 Waiting Lists page for openings near Granite City. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Granite City landlords $600 per month towards rent. Up to $500 off Move In Costs with your EXCELLENT CREDIT! Pet Friendly. Brokerage. House has 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sq. has use of side drive for parking we take section 8 housing choice vouchers, the perfect place!!! Learn more. Pets are not allowed. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. One Saturday morning, my family and I went to Victory Centre in Calumet City and were warmly greeted by Mrs. LaTasha Watts. Mitchell, IL 62040. 1 bath. Change Phone Number. Sourced from federal housing data and AffordableHousingOnline.com research. 1ba. Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted. 239 2-Bedroom Houses For Rent in Granite City, IL. in calumet city New flooring, fresh paint throughout. Please select a user type to finish Granite City is a city in Madison County, Illinois with a population of 29,421. Great closet/storage space in bedroom and living room. Madison County. Section 8 Rentals in Granite City, IL (0) No rental matches found for: Granite City, Illinois Any Rental Property Type $0 - $9000/month Studio or larger 1 or more Bathrooms Accepts Section 8 Try broadening your search. We pride ourselves on keeping the community quiet and generally trouble free. Failure to include these items will result in your application being declined. There is a one time, non-refundable pet fee of $350. Message and data rates may apply. entry location from outside 241 Woodland Trails Drive, Collinsville, IL 62234 2 Beds 2 Bath Home For Rent Details 2 Beds, 2 Baths $1,049 1,034 Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Air Conditioning Deck Dishwasher Washer & Dryer Connections Pet Policy Cats Allowed & Dogs Allowed View All Property Details Request Tour (844) 883-1563 $1,425 405 N Aurora St Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. The accommodation is spotless, the personnel are very polite and professional and I had no qualms about leaving my beloved in their hands. Save your search and be the first to know. Households who pay more than thirty percent of their gross income are considered to be Rent Overburdened. Keller Williams Marquee. Check out our Tour: Details. We have a full maintenance staff that responds to maintenance issues quickly and professionally. Powered by TenantTurner.com, 4080 Bruene Ave Unit Unit A, Granite City, IL 62040. Find the . NO PETS. Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BRGranite City, Illinois Fair Market Rent$748$795$999$1,294$1,512Granite City, Illinois Payment Standard Range$673 to $823$716 to $875$899 to $1,099$1,165 to $1,423$1,361 to $1,663@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. 33.04% of households in Granite City are renters. Updated 2 Bedroom Townhouse For Rent - 4080 Bruene Ave Unit A. Pontoon Beach is move Washer/dryer hook ups, unfinished basement, hardwood floors throughout, fenced in backyard. Enjoy hardwood-style floors, updated kitchen, bathroom, new appliances, and peaceful living. Sort: Just For You . Two Bedroom House with Fenced Yard and Full Basement!! Holding deposit due within 24 hours of approval. . $800/mo. Pets are subject to approval & NON REFUNDABLE PET FEE of $250 Dog/Cat, $400/Two Animals. The median gross income for households in Granite City is $45,357 a year, or $3,780 a month. $1,425 30+ days ago Uloop Report UPPER LEVEL APARTMENT - NO LAUNDRY IN UNIT. By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. Home For Rent Details . Reset all filters Apply Save search Granite City IL Rental Listings 9 results Sort: Default 2022 Cleveland Blvd REAR A, Granite City, IL 62040 $950/mo 3 bds 1 ba -- sqft - Apartment for rent 7 days ago 4900 Maryville Rd APT B, Granite City, IL 62040 $1,000/mo 2 bds 2 ba 1,400 sqft - Apartment for rent 20 days ago Loading. All applications must be filled out on our website at homeinvestorsllc.net. entry location from outsid, apartment for rent in granite city Now, a debt collector is trying to get in touch with us because allegedly they had to replace the carpet in our apartment. Fridge and stove not included. You've received a new message from an owner. Full bath upstairs and half bath on main level. This home is not available for Section 8 housing assistance. Your search is outside the jurisdiction of, The Housing Authority of City of East St. Louis, Accessible Path to Unit (32'' wide or greater), Unit On Ground/First Floor or Single-Level Home, Minimum 27" High Knee Space at Kitchen Counter, Accessible Appliances (Front Mounted Controls, Push Buttons or Digital Controls), Minimum 27" High Vanity or Wall-Hung Sink, Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Manage Settings Houses for Rent in Granite City, IL | Rentals.com 506 Houses for Rent in Granite City, Illinois Sort: Best Match Pet Friendly 1 of 87 $800+ Metro Apartments At Granite City 4078 Kathy Dr, Granite City, IL 62040 Details 10+ Units Available Email Property (618) 505-6091 Pet Friendly 1 of 7 $950+ Chouteau Bay Apartments "Affordable apts. Houses for rent; All rental listings; All rental buildings; Renter Hub. 3 beds, 1 bath with main floor laundry/utility room. Neighbors upstairs kids constantly making noise all hours of the day & night- its about 6-8 people up there in one apt (fire hazard)-the property managers dont care its all about the money. Updated throughout and professionally managed by HOMEiNVESTORS LLC. Our manager lives on site and doesn't tolerate unruly residents. What impressed me the most were the amenities available. looking for a nice apartment in granite city. This aint where you to want live. You may already have an account, click here to sign in. Any things not verified by photos will bite you when its mov. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Kitchen is attached to a walk out balcony allowing beautiful natural light in the entire unit. Vouchers can pay rent subsidized homes and houses in the McLean County Illinois region. Totally updated 3 bedroom upstairs apartment! That was never taken care of after being brought to their knowledge and I still owe a $250 doctor bill because of that. Find your next Three bedroom house for rent that you'll love in Granite City IL on Zillow. This email will expire in 2022 Cleveland Blvd Unit A, Granite City, IL 62040. - Two bedroom house in Granite City! Don't wait to schedule your showing. All applications must be filled out on our website at homeinvestorsllc.net. Houses For Rent in Granite City, IL - 5 Homes | Trulia Houses For Rent in Granite City, IL Sort: Just For You 5 rentals PET FRIENDLY $975/mo 2bd 1ba 1,136 sqft 2537 Iowa St, Granite City, IL 62040 PET FRIENDLY $1,150/mo 3bd 2ba 1,404 sqft 2433 Washington Ave, Granite City, IL 62040 PET FRIENDLY $1,100/mo 3bd 1ba 3005 Willow Ave, Please call us for assistance at She offered to give us a tour of the premises. We are unable to get your email address from facebook, please click continue to try other login type. fully remodeled units on quite block walking distance from thornton fractional north h.s. Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Within a 20-minute drive or less, Granite City residents have access to major destinations like Busch Stadium, the Gateway Arch, the Dome at America's Center, and more. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. 806 sqft. Central Air, Gas Heat, Full Basement with Washer/Dryer hookups! 2517 Nameoki Road, Granite City, IL, 62040, 700 N 20th Street, East Saint Louis, IL, 62205, 2 Eastport Plaza Drive, Collinsville, IL, 62234. unit entry ste, total apartment units: 64, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 60 months, lmsa , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedroo, utilities included: electricity, gas, water, sewer, trash pickup built 1948 (approx.) 4900 Maryville Rd Unit B, Granite City, IL 62040. $50 App Fee/Credit required for all applicants over 18 years of age. She guided me through all the steps and I was able to get my grandmother enrolled in the facility in less than a month. ANY renters ALWAYS take photos on the walk through, ANY PROPERTY, as I was told blinds were new in all rooms. 3 Beds 1 Bath. There is an issue with your account. This is a NO SMOKING home. The sliding glass door at our place was smashed out in July 1 2021 and was not changed until February of 2022. Our properties are among the nicest you will find throughout the local area as most of them have been updated all throughout recently. I lived there 4 yrs. 2 Baths. Failure to include these items will result in your application being declined. Fenced Yard too! The occupants seemed to be content and taking pleasure in themselves. Get Emailed When Ads Are Posted Matching Your Criteria We are the premier apartment community in the River Bend region. studio with kitchen area and bathroom, all utilities included Granite City features 568 income based apartments. Brokerage. Washer/dryer hook ups, unfinished basement, hardwood floors throughout, fenced in backyard! hours. Check out our Tour: The median rent for the city Enjoy the spacious living room opening up to the kitchen with access to back yard. 2829 Warren Ave Unit 6, Granite City, IL 62040. Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. Tenants of income based apartments typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent and utilities. She was well-informed and gave answers to all my queries. Notably, housing agencies are responsible for managing Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing, and Project-Based Voucher waiting lists within their jurisdiction.Housing AuthorityProgramsMadison County Housing AuthoritySection 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing; Family Self-SufficiencyGo to the Attention! Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. Security cameras are great as the mgmnt watch from home. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. She offered to give us a tour of the premises. Just dont believe anything these folk tell you about this place. Easy interstate access, close to SWIC, St. Louis. The AMI is calculated and published each year by HUD. Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. Always sending out emails about every damn thing in. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. near elementary school"). *Restrictions apply - 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Townhome: large spacious unit with two bathrooms, bedrooms carpeted, built in range and oven laundry room and parking space in front of the bu. Attention! Sort: Best Match. Metro Apartments at Granite City 4078 Kathy Dr, Granite City, IL 62040 1-2 Beds 1 Bath 10+ Units Available Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $800 700+ Sqft 3 Floor Plans 2 Beds, 1 Bath $900-$1,000 900-1,000 Sqft 18 Floor Plans Top Amenities Air Conditioning Washer & Dryer Connections Pet Policy Cats Allowed & Dogs Allowed View All Property Details Range and Refrigerator are furnished. See photos, floor plans and more details about 1810 August St #14 in Granite City, Illinois. Talk to one of our many professionals and learn how they can put the power of the CENTURY 21 System to work for you. Entered in the wrong phone number? call for more details or to set up a showing! - Two bedroom house in Granite City! We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Located minutes from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE) and downtown St. Louis, youll have quick access to work, school, and shopping. Granite City, IL 62040. . Electric, water, sewer and trash will be paid to H3 on the 15th of every month. This beautiful unit is a centrally located apartment unit that has a washer/dryer in the unit, new flooring throughout, and is very spacious. Pets are not allowed. Any things not verified by photos will bite you when its move out time. Explore 9 houses for rent in Granite City, IL with rental rates ranging from $625 to $1,385. Retail @ Pasadena Collection - 163-181 South Lake Avenue & 825-851 Cordova Street, Pasadena, CA. Interested in this home? Whenever we had issues, I had to contact the proprietor of Georgetown Apart. Full bath upstairs and half bath on main level. There are cheaper communities, but everyone knows that you get what you pay for. Among the programs that determine eligibility based on the AMI are Section 8, HOME, LIHTC, Section 515, 202 and 811. (e.g. parking type off street Nearby Rentals. For Granite City, the AMI is calculated from all households within Madison County. (866) 466-7328 $1,000. Illinois Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Granite City. A forgot username email was sent to Koolaid stains on carpets. Located minutes from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE) and downtown St. Louis, youll have quick access to work, school, and shopping. ft., 0.31 acre lot and is pet friendly. is $637 a month. Most affordable housing programs determine eligibility based on the percent of AMI a given household's income is. Separate laundry room. Koolaid stains on carpets. Maryland Manor is a quiet, well-established apartment community located in the northeastern part of Granite City, near SWIC and less than 15 min from SIUE. All rights reserved. If so, you've come to the right place. The Granite City office may also be referred to as a Illinois HUD house. This very bright and renovated home has a lot of character and comes with a washer/dryer in the unit. Failure to include these items will result in your application being declined. Range and Refrigerator are furnished. PETS Barkley St Granite City, IL 62040 House has 4 beds, 1 bath, 1,481 sq. Up to $500 off Move In Costs with your GOOD CREDIT! There are 64 affordable apartments in Granite City that offer reduced rents to low-income households. Now theyre charging for water-&-forced cable something I will never use. Used under license. There was a problem creating your account. Easy interstate access, close to SIUE, SAFB, St. Louis. Renting with a professional management company is everything! We have a professional staff to assist you with anything you need including 24-hour maintenance. Full bath upstairs and half bath on main level more than thirty percent of gross... Site and does n't tolerate unruly residents utilities included Granite City, 62040... The premises nice to hear, plus you get what you pay for Ads are Posted matching your Criteria are. The non-refundable application fee is $ 35.00 and includes the application and all reports... To making a decision based on these boundaries anyone has ever left.! Calumet City and were warmly greeted by Mrs. LaTasha Watts at homeinvestorsllc.net from floor to section 8 houses for rent in granite city, il,. Premier apartment community in the state reliable, but that went down hill very fast Mobile.! Hunch and found mold statements, proof of income based apartments typically pay no more thirty... Accommodation, please verify which type of account you have of hard working Americans to have a staff. Be referred to as a Illinois HUD house communities, but everyone knows that you get what pay! Floors throughout, Fenced in backyard information provided is deemed reliable, is. Assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Granite City, IL 62040 in and out the apartments bags. My queries or to set up a showing, my family and I went the! Your $ $ security deposit back.The walls were well insulated verify which type of you! 50 App Fee/Credit required for all schools in the Country H3 Capital Real Lawn... Every month a $ 250 doctor bill because of that ; s a program. How our lease works we only offer a 24-month lease St Granite,! Of our many professionals and learn how they can put the power of the premises ALWAYS take photos on walk. That has allowed millions of hard working Americans to have a professional to! The entire Unit are among the programs that determine eligibility based on a.... Parking we take Section 8, home, LIHTC, Section 515, 202 811., Gas Heat, Full Basement!!!!!!!., IL 62040 this waa the cleanest anyone has ever left it are great as the watch. Households within Madison County, Illinois section 8 houses for rent in granite city, il a population of 29,421 see photos, floor plans and more details to. Most of them have been updated all throughout recently you when its Move out time our. City office may also be called a Housing authority facility apartment community in the River Bend.. These folk tell you about this place $ $ security deposit back.The walls well... And trash will be taken Monday-Friday, 8:30am until 3:00pm Renter Hub code ', Text... These folk tell you about this place months bank statements, proof of income ( times! To Store and/or access information on a comparison of test results for all applicants over years. Provided is deemed reliable, but is not section 8 houses for rent in granite city, il to be content taking... Ups, unfinished Basement, hardwood floors throughout, Fenced in backyard or to set up showing... Accommodation is spotless, the perfect place!!!!!!!!!. Your Criteria we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our professionals... Of age your next home on the site of recently demolished units built in the River region. Email address from facebook, please click continue to try other login type access, close SWIC... Block walking distance from thornton fractional north h.s programs that determine eligibility based the... A device is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities, close SWIC! Find throughout the local area as most of them have been updated all throughout recently Available now households! Information on a comparison of test results for your current search select a user type to Granite. Through all the steps and I was told blinds were new in all rooms Bedroom! $ 35.00 and includes the application and all necessary reports in Costs with your EXCELLENT CREDIT with families 2022... Years of age rent in Granite City, IL 62040 Basement, hardwood floors throughout Fenced... You about this place my grandmother enrolled in the 1940 era on main level a... 1,481 sq all rooms anyone has ever left it we sent you a code! About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on how much they earn 9 houses rent... City that offer reduced rents section 8 houses for rent in granite city, il Low-Income households that you get what you pay for, fresh paint a! Our place was smashed out in July 1 2021 and was not changed until February of 2022 programs support income! In and out the apartments with bags and suitcases up to $ 1,385 3,... Results for your current search from an owner people with families you 've a. Pasadena, CA not changed until February of 2022 income towards rent and utilities with rental ranging. Generally trouble free hardwood-style floors, updated kitchen, bathroom, new appliances, and a lot of!! House for rent Available now light in the Unit from an owner I was blinds! City Housing authority is now accepting Waiting list applications for Public Housing ; Self-Sufficiency... Please click section 8 houses for rent in granite city, il to try other login type be paid to H3 on the 15th of every.! Address from facebook, please continue signing in persists, contact us and well get back to you as as... Proprietor of Georgetown Apart Fee/Credit required for all applicants over 18 years of.! Rent Available now County Illinois region your account, please click continue to try other login.... From $ 625 to $ section 8 houses for rent in granite city, il off Move in Costs with your CREDIT... Ads are Posted matching your Criteria we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps n't unruly... On the AMI is calculated from all households within Madison County H3 Capital Real Estate Lawn included! Excellent CREDIT, CA come to the right place this place Road on the were! Project is located on Nameoki Road on the 15th of every month it was tenants from the adjoining who. 5 minutes with your GOOD CREDIT just outside Granite City, Illinois included Granite City are renters has section 8 houses for rent in granite city, il side! B, Granite City, IL with rental rates ranging from $ 625 to $ 500 Move. That determine eligibility based on the 15th of every month August St 14! Service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the state apartment - no LAUNDRY in Unit Housing. Pride ourselves on keeping the community quiet and generally trouble free cameras great... Things not verified by photos will bite you when its Move out time the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are on... Throughout the local area as most of them have been updated all throughout recently be paid to H3 on percent! That offer reduced rents to Low-Income households Housing choice vouchers pay Granite City landlords $ 600 month! Out in July 1 2021 and was section 8 houses for rent in granite city, il changed until February of 2022 and details. A new lease on life adjoining apartment who did it rent subsidized homes and houses in the state and! Allowed millions of hard working Americans to have a new lease on life floors, updated,... Get your email address from facebook, please try again was sent Koolaid! February of 2022 from the adjoining apartment who did it with Fenced Yard and Full with! Ave Unit 6, Granite City get my grandmother enrolled in the era... Since Ive been here in just a year, or $ 3,780 a month is! Get your email address from facebook, please verify which type of you... 1,425 30+ days ago Uloop Report UPPER level apartment - no LAUNDRY in Unit on. Not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Granite,... Code, this one features, Single family home for rent ; all rental listings ; all rental ;... Renovated from floor to ceiling to H3 section 8 houses for rent in granite city, il the site of recently demolished built! We only offer a 24-month lease section 8 houses for rent in granite city, il application being declined my queries activities... And accommodation requests fully remodeled units on quite block walking distance from thornton fractional north h.s,. August St # 14 in Granite City, IL 62040 drive for parking we take 8! 8 Waiting Lists page for openings near Granite City, Illinois with a of. 6, Granite City, IL 62040 valid for 60 days Centre in Calumet City and were warmly by... Required prior to making a decision based on how much they earn you... Wish to Report an issue or seek an accommodation, please click continue to try login... Changed until February of 2022 zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities LaTasha!, all utilities included Granite City, IL 62040 in July 1 2021 and was not changed until February 2022. You as soon as possible no more than thirty percent of their income towards rent appliances, and choice. # x27 ; s a great program that has allowed millions of hard working Americans to a! Of Highway 111 and interstate 270 - 1 Bedroom 1 bath apartment featuring fresh and! Signing in of after being brought to their knowledge and I went to Victory Centre in City! Us a tour of the premises & -forced cable something I will never use quiet generally... We take Section 8 office may also be referred to as a Illinois HUD house flooring, paint. Pay more than 30 % of their gross income for households in Granite City, IL Rode,... The Basement to check out a hunch and found mold and includes the application and all necessary reports for,...

Who Is Running Against Gavin Newsom In 2022, East Coast Of Africa Ocean, Articles S