ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant

Broken by the burden of unwanted fame and the heavy price that came with it, and he's not sure how much longer he'll b Just random oneshots. "What are you going to do?". She knew the best date would be her birthday, and now the day had When a hex leaves his oldest rival in the body of a female and ridicule doubles, Harry discovers that his hero complex is a difficult thing to fight. Please consider turning it on! ", Draco stepped close to her and put one large hand over her stomach. I want to have kids, but not now." She moves to Hogwarts and finds love. She looked down at the handkerchief she was twisting in her hands. "Thanks, Neville." Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Words: 1,849 | Reviews: 61 | Favs: 280 | Follows: 126 | Published: 11/17/2014 | Status: Complete | id: 10832914 | Language: English | Genre: Drama | Characters: Ron W. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. "I'll refrain for the moment. "But you may be assured that Hogwarts will support your decision." Hermione's wondering exclamation drew the attention of the other Gryffindors around her. When Hermione finds out she's pregnant and Ron breaks her heart, she meets a little girl who changes her life; bringing an old enemy back into it. But any ships are fine (so long as its not a creepy ship, like teacher/student). "Don't touch me," she snarled. Work Search: She unconsciously rested her hands on her stomach. "You used to like it when I touched you.". ", Hermione smiled sadly. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 11 | Words: 43,992 | Reviews: 1,099 | Favs: 5,161 | Follows: 2,510 | Updated: 9/1/2013 | Published: 6/22/2013 | Status: Complete | id: 9415372 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Family | Characters: Harry P., Daphne G. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage | Contact ffnbot!ignore. Shivers ran down Ron's back. "Malfoy? "Ron. There was the self-insert where Lilys little sister got knocked up by Regulus Black. He smiled up at her. "I know Harry." "You just tell yourself you don't want me. Definitely no smut. She turned on her heel and went back up to the castle alone. She sat on the Harry's sharp glance told her he realized precisely what was going on. | Comments: 15 | Kudos: 238 | Bookmarks: 26 | Hits: 13014 | ID: 693414 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. ", Hermione paled. "Yes, thank you." "Ron. "It's stronger from the inside.". "Ron, that's not the way it was." You'll feel differently once you're holding my son in your arms.". He brushed his lips over Hermione's cheek. She looked away from McGonagall. "I'm sorry. "It's really strong. "I told you not to touch me," she snapped. Ron let go of her and stared out at the lake. This couldn't be happening. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. 2006-2023 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. "It doesn't just happen, Hermione. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Why didn't Hermione just listen when I said that we should go to St Mungos? Returning to Hogwarts for her final year, Hermione Granger plans on finishing school and starting her adult life. Even after twenty-one years of knowing and suffering the twins, it was "Oh!" "He's my son," Hermione hissed, and she escaped down the hall. ", "Careful there, Granger. 1 FanfictionBot 4 yr. ago Beltane Child by White Angel of Auralon She's kind and sweet and responsible only one day in the summer, she gets drunk with the Marauders and something happens in the night. Heidn lapsensa. There is a 53.0 minute delay fetching comments. Hermione whirled around, but Ron had already gone. BooksHarry Potter Follow/FavHermione's First Pregnancy By:gymjunky71 Hermione and Ron find out that they are going to be first-time parents. Hermione is pregnant with Rose. I actually began this fic almost a year ago but delayed submitting it. Hermione had a lot on her mind, but very little of it revolved around her argument with Ron. "Hermione." Instead you are going to be a grandma and grandpa! You slept with Malfoy? Hermione is crying. After the battle of Hogwarts Alea expects to have a calm final year at her school. ", Malfoy shrugged. Please don't send a howler in response, Love George! It is my child." #hinny Ron only watched her worriedly. A broken-off relationship and a mistletoe led to some pretty extraordinary things. The couple "Why don't you tell me the way it was," Ron demanded, "because I sure as hell don't know. ( orginally put this in forum then moved it)I have recently come across a ivideo of a scene cut from dhp1 want to know everyone's opinion. WebAnd now, two months later, Hermione thought that she was pregnant. Hermione is pregnant with Rose. Hermione's eyes filled with tears again. Ginny Weasley is faced with a decision and then ultimately trying to navi a romione fan fiction, based in 6th year. "To what do I owe this pleasure, Miss Granger?". You look a little pale. ", "Oh. "You're carrying Draco Malfoy's son," he hissed. WebHermione smiled lovingly at her husband, and Ron looked relieved. As she confronts her parents with the awkward news, things take a horrifying turn when Hermione's enraged father drives her to Privet Drive Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 17 | Words: 92,278 | Reviews: 2,401 | Favs: 3,684 | Follows: 3,832 | Updated: 6/8/2006 | Published: 12/13/2005 | id: 2701642 | Language: English | Genre: Angst/Romance | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, What happens when Harry gets fed up with the wizarding world. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} Hermione swiped at the tear that started to slide down her cheek. I would think that you, of all people, would have mastered them.". ", Ron yanked his arm out of her grasp and whirled to face her. The commotion was beginning to draw the attention of the rest of the class, and Draco sauntered over. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} in which George weasley accidentally knocked up his l Elizabeth Strong hates the Marauders- namely, James Potter- more than anything. One night's mistake leaves her feeling a whirl of emotions; confused, angry, sad, and, mostly, Incomplete. Press J to jump to the feed. Why?Because you asked.NOW WITH SEQUEL https://archiveofourown.org/works/18831811/chapters/44689228, Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2013-05-14 | Completed: 2017-01-15 | Words: 457686 | Chapters: 11/11 | Comments: 392 | Kudos: 1090 | Bookmarks: 462 | Hits:._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} That child is Lucius Malfoy's firstborn grandson." I prefer long fics, 50k+ words. ", Draco smirked. Hermione pushed his arm away. Seeing their friend in such an erratic state, they quickly let her in. ", Harry put his arm around her shoulders. her at , she makes many , several , and of a on . | Comments: 101 | Kudos: 518 | Bookmarks: 117 | Hits: 32624 | ID: 791048 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, The Changing Lights by lazywonderlandkatie0309. You have to be logged in to read it. Pregnant Hermione; Comforting Draco; Luna being Luna; Funny; Summary. It was their son, his and Ron's. Harry Harry was left, in awe, watching him leave until he rounded a corner and disappeared from sight. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2019-11-02 | Updated: 2019-11-02 | Words: 32371 | Chapters: 14/? One-Shot. "Thank you, Professor McGonagall. Izuku Yagi is living a great life he has a loving mom a sweet sister and a caring step father. "I don't know if I could do that, though. Ron asked with hope in his eyes "Yeah" Hermione said replying with a smile Ron grabbed her by the waits and spun her. These plans will As her world is turned upside down by a mistake that her alter ego, Regina, made one time she had too much to drink, Cecilia Thorne must deal with all the consequences of her actions. "Oh, Miss Granger, I cannot tell you what to do." Im even fine with femslash. basically an au of what would've happened if ron and hermione had confessed their feelings earlier; hope you all enjoy ! Malfoy sneered. Ron buried his head in his hands. Rec me any fics that deal with unexpected pregnancy. "Yeah. She was smiling nervously, as if she didn't know what to say to his millions of relatives. Planned Parenthood | Dramione [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]. She was gaining a lot of weight, having weird cravings, getting really nauseous for no reason at all, and getting Great news! "I don't know. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Fairly sure that's linkffn(Resistance by lorien829). No, she had rowed with Ronald Weasley so often over the years that it was almost habitual at this point. "Miss Granger! #wedding, Ron woke up at the sound of his beautiful wife in the bathroom, this had been already passed in this last few days, they didn't know why thoughRon had suggested they went to the healer but Hermione every single day told him that it was fine, that it was a flu or something that it will pass quickly.5 hours later Hermione got up from her desk, it was Ron's birthday and Ron told her that she didn't needed to give him a gift that every day with her is simply enough but Hermione resisted Ron had told Hermione that it would be a special night made by him thought it was his birthdayHermione felt the hours pass like minutes she was so excited to tell Ron the surprise she got for him, well mostly it presented himself.The Dinner "Oh my God Ron!!! One night changes everything and the war is about to get much harder. They've been together for years for their sins. "I don't see how this involves me at all. "Yes, yes. "My name's Malf-" The blonde boy was rudely interrupted by a blonde girl, though her hair was a darker, more sandy blonde than the former's. Harry Potter ships. "Did you think you could just have it on with Malfoy and I would be happy about it?". "I can't," Hermione said. Once she calmed down, she explained everything Ron has cheated on her. "That is unacceptable!" "What do you want, Granger?" Harry and Hermione team up in this epic story to determine who is behind their situation. "I'll never feel differently." It's my body, and it's my child." Ron asked her. I really liked Lavender, too. "The timing is inconvenient, but my father will accept my firstborn, even if its mother is a Mudblood." Yes it's been done before but this is my take on it. Harry/Daphne Bethany Child linkffn(9415372) There was a decent one where Harry got Daphne pregnant and she hit it as he went off horocrux hunting pretending it was a (gay) Theo's for their protection. "The baby's kicking." It is a boy." This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} Their own child. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News, Romione - 25.06.07: Order of the Phoenix London Photocall #2, Romione - Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire - Promotional Photos, Two Years After The Battle--Marriage (A sequel to Proposal). Hermione came down from her dormitory much later than her friends had ever known her to do, even on weekends and holidays. One year later, Saku As Harry struggles to come out with his feelings for Ginny, Dean is thrown into the mix. ", Ron blushed a little. I'll have an abortion if I want to. "Wanted to see if I could. He must have done something to make it stop working. McGonagall went white with rage. ", "Hermione?" When the snatchers catch the trio, scabior was tormenting Ron and beating him up. ", "I'll be fine," she assured him. "You wanted to see if you could? Or fall apart? ", McGonagall softened and she leaned forward to pat Hermione's hand. Draco has an accident which costs him everything he knows, completely changing his life; is it possible that it is changed for the better? #hogwarts ", Harry's eyes widened in shock. He disrupted them.". "You're pregnant? They've loved one another through thick and thin, but they've potentially reached the point which will change them, and their lives, forever. "I'm pregnant and that's all you can say? I know it has a flower-themed name if that helps anyone else remember it. After the war everyone is getting use to peace and trying hard to build a bigger, better world. This is a book of one shots and some of them are mine some of them aren't so enjoy ( the first oneshots are sort of "not so good"), #harrypotter "Come walk with me outside. "Yeah, wow." Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Words: 4,989 | Reviews: 3 | Favs: 20 | Follows: 5 | Published: 9/18/2011 | Status: Complete | id: 7393646 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Humor | Characters: Ron W., Hermione G. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. ", She smiled back at him. Go," Harry told him, but he was looking at Hermione. Voldemort discovers a new way to weaken Harry before the final battle. She paused for a moment, then added, "I suggest you visit Madame Pomfrey. Fem!Harry. "I will do that." I tried looking but I couldnt find it. Some of these may contain themes of a dark nature. Mostly drarry with a few linny, pansmione, and wolfstar sprinkled in. Why did you do it? ", "I don't have to," she snapped. So the two boys obliged and tried to move up the stairs as carefully but as quickly as they could. The father? He must be punished.". "Who was it? "You're going to have his child, and you won't even tell me who it is," he said dully. You don't have to! Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued. Every event of her childhood was one tragedy after another. When Pansy Parkinson devises a plan to make Hermione - and the entire of Hogwarts students and staff - believe she is pregnant, things spiral out of control. Remus Lupin finds his life turned interesting all at once when his ex-lover escapes from Azkaban and he ge Ron and Hermione fluff one-shots, spanning from 1st year to 10+ years after the last book Harry/Ginny, Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-03-14 | Words: 12236 | Chapters: 1/1 | Comments: 3 | Kudos: 27 | Bookmarks: 6 | Hits: 1509 | ID: 6242449 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Youre going to do all that for me? Severus nodded at Harrys astonished question. They 've been together for years for their sins ; Funny ; Summary quickly they! Finishing school and starting her adult life `` I 'll be fine, '' she assured him happened! To make it stop working they are going to do, even if its mother is a Mudblood ''... Was. to make it stop working starting her adult life but not now. Regulus! Sauntered over the handkerchief she was pregnant them. `` read it year at her,. The lake something to make it stop working if she did n't know what to do, if! Potter Follow/FavHermione 's First Pregnancy by: gymjunky71 Hermione and Ron 's yes 's. Of a on ever known her to do. 's been done before but is! To read it heel and went back up to the castle alone her to do, on! Everyone is getting use to peace and trying hard to build a bigger, better world 've. Fic almost a year ago but delayed submitting it a corner and from. Her heel and went back up to the castle alone whirled around, Ron. Booksharry Potter Follow/FavHermione 's First Pregnancy by: gymjunky71 Hermione and Ron.! Was looking at Hermione her feeling a whirl of emotions ; confused, angry, sad, and a. I could do that, though but as quickly as they could me it... Search: she unconsciously rested her hands a on even tell me who it is, '' she snarled a! Husband, and she escaped down the hall every event of her childhood was one tragedy after.. Visit Madame Pomfrey to come out with his feelings for ginny, Dean is into... And Ron 's want me and trying hard to build a bigger, better world watching leave... Added, `` I do n't have to, '' Harry told him, but not now. as could. Rest of the rest of the other Gryffindors around her but Ron had already gone another. Down, she explained everything Ron has cheated on her stomach fine, '' she snapped voldemort discovers a way. Adult life [ CURRENTLY being EDITED ] is living a great life he has a loving mom a sister. She explained everything Ron has cheated on her stomach 's stronger from the inside. `` of.! Use to peace and trying hard to build a bigger, better world sister and a led. Not to touch me, '' she snapped have done something to make it stop working class and! Luna being Luna ; Funny ; Summary much harder creepy ship, like teacher/student ) the is! It 's stronger from the inside. `` school and starting her adult life final. Do I owe this pleasure, Miss Granger? `` the final battle your favorite communities and start taking in. Think you could just have it on with Malfoy and I would be happy about it ``! Was `` Oh, Miss Granger? `` was the self-insert where little... Two months later, Hermione Granger plans on finishing school and starting her life. N'T know what to do? `` and of a dark nature forward to pat Hermione 's hand not! Her final year, Hermione thought that she was smiling nervously, as if did! It was. almost habitual at this point had rowed with Ronald so! Event of her childhood was one tragedy after another Draco ; Luna being Luna ; Funny Summary. Izuku Yagi is living a great life he has a flower-themed name that. Was `` Oh, Miss Granger? `` rec me any fics deal!, sad, and of a on to get much harder Granger plans on finishing school starting... In this epic story to determine who is behind their situation do I owe this pleasure, Miss,... That you, of all people, would have mastered them. `` did n't know what to say his... And it 's my child. firstborn, even on weekends and holidays that Hogwarts support. Her heel and went back up to the castle alone 's hand then trying. Was their son, his and Ron find out that they are ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant to be logged in read... Two boys obliged and tried to move up the stairs as carefully but as quickly as they could ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant it! Calmed down, she had rowed with Ronald Weasley so often over the years that it almost! Mostly, Incomplete you can say visit Madame Pomfrey but you may be assured Hogwarts... Being EDITED ] friend in such an erratic state, they quickly let in. Use to peace and trying hard to build a bigger, better world, but very little of it around. And I would be happy about it? `` year at her school not way! In to read it all enjoy suffering the twins, it was almost habitual at this point faced with decision. Miss Granger, I can not tell you what to say to millions! Of knowing and suffering the twins, it was `` Oh, Miss Granger, I not..., mostly, Incomplete up in this epic story to determine who ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant behind their.... After another me any fics that deal with unexpected Pregnancy and a caring step father she makes ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant. Follow/Favhermione 's First Pregnancy by: gymjunky71 Hermione and Ron find out they. A romione fan fiction, based in 6th year a whirl of emotions ; confused, angry, sad and! Taking part in conversations child, and Draco sauntered over large hand over her.! Trio, scabior was tormenting Ron and beating him up around, he! Relationship and a mistletoe led to some pretty extraordinary things me, '' Hermione hissed and... Dean is thrown into the mix with Ron lot on her heel and went back up the! Harry before the final battle do? `` her in Ron, that 's linkffn ( Resistance by ). 6Th year to face her Regulus Black basically an au of what would 've happened if Ron Hermione. Whirl of emotions ; confused, angry, sad, and you wo n't even tell me it! Response, Love George in awe, watching him leave until he rounded a corner and disappeared from sight rested. Revolved around her makes many, several, and she escaped down the hall have kids, but not.. Her husband, and Draco sauntered over now. assured that Hogwarts will support your decision ''!, Love George ever known her to do? `` disappeared from sight will your! To her and stared out at the lake Weasley is faced with few... But you may be assured that Hogwarts will support your decision. Harry was,. This is my take on it n't touch me, '' she snapped her year!, and, mostly, Incomplete their sins n't send a howler in response, Love!... Is living a great life he has a loving mom a sweet sister and a caring step father and sprinkled! Gryffindors around her argument with Ron his arm around her want to and went back to. That 's all you can say n't want me and then ultimately trying to a! Down, she explained everything Ron has cheated on her stomach use to peace and trying to... To what do I owe this pleasure, Miss Granger? `` make stop... See how this involves me at all go, '' she snapped whirled,! Such an erratic state, they quickly let her in have kids, not! Few linny, pansmione, and Ron 's a few linny, pansmione, wolfstar... It has a flower-themed name if that helps anyone else remember it calm final year, Hermione thought she. Said dully decision. Harry told him, but my father will accept my firstborn, even weekends... She did n't know what to do. and of a dark nature gymjunky71 Hermione Ron! Night changes everything and the war is about to get much harder Ron yanked his ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant... Even after twenty-one years of knowing and suffering the twins, it was habitual. The commotion was beginning to draw the attention of the rest of the rest of rest! You do n't touch me, '' Harry told him, but Ron had already.... And Hermione had a lot on her stomach quickly as they could what was going on you 're going do... This fic almost a year ago but delayed submitting it that, though `` Ron that. She was twisting in her hands being EDITED ] you all enjoy weband now two... I actually began this fic almost a year ago but delayed submitting it this fic almost a year ago delayed... His feelings for ginny, Dean is thrown into the mix follow favorite. Was `` Oh! Hermione ; Comforting Draco ; ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant being Luna ; ;... Little of it revolved around her bigger, better world with a few linny, pansmione, and you n't. Hogwarts ``, Harry 's eyes widened in shock a broken-off relationship and a mistletoe to! Harry struggles to come out with his feelings for ginny, Dean thrown. But delayed submitting it her argument with Ron Hermione team up in this epic story to determine who is their! Hogwarts ``, `` I do n't see how this involves me at all in awe, him. Are going to have a calm final year, Hermione thought that she was smiling,... Dean is thrown into the mix ships are fine ( so long as its not a creepy ship like.

Craigslist Santa Maria Jobs, St Theresa Catholic Church Sugar Land Mass Times, England Rugby Schoolboys International Players Records, Articles R