lumps under dogs nipples after first heat

Picture this: Youre scratching your dogs belly. This piece was originally published in 2017. Dog nipples are usually larger and more pronounced than the small bumps you find on spayed females. If youre like me, you have to dig through a layer of dog fur to figure out what it is. Currently I own two "Goldies"- a five year old and a seven month old. Even if your dog had an early spay, do a breast exam every once in a while for your own peace of mind. [24] Doxorubicin has shown some promise in treatment. [12] Tumor type is also important. The size of the mass(es) and their appearance may vary but they are usually firm and nodular. Humans usually only have one or two babies at a time, so they only have two nipples. Your veterinarian will be able to determine if your female dog has an infection, or if their swollen nipples are being caused by one of the other causes mentioned above. I once had a panic attack as I was convinced my male whippet had skin cancer. What should we do? Les metteurs TNT, leurs caractristiques et leurs zones de couverture, Rception de la TNT en maison individuelle, Rception de la TNT en collectif (immeubles, lotissements, htels), La TNT dans les tablissements recevant du public (htels, hpitaux), Les rcepteurs avec TNT intgre (crans plats), Les adaptateurs pour recevoir la TNT gratuite en SD ou HD, Les terminaux pour les offres de la TNT payante, Les autres chanes et services du satellite, cble, TV par Internet, Les offres incluant les chanes de la TNT, Le matriel (dcodeurs, paraboles, accessoires ), La technique et la technologie de la TV par satellite, La technique et la technologie de la TV par le cble, La rception TV par Internet et rseaux mobile (3G/4G/5G), L'actualit des offres TV par Internet et rseaux mobile, Les offres TV des rseaux mobile 3G/4G/5G, La technique et la technologie de la TV par ADSL et fibre, La technique et la technologie de la TV sur les rseaux mobile, Meta-Topic du forum de la radio Numrique, Les zones de couverture et la rception DAB+. Its possible that your intact female dog is currently pregnant, if she mated while in heat. Mammary gland tumors: Breast lumps can be an indication of mammary tumors. [5] However, hormones of the estrous cycle seem to be involved. This is a typical procedure before any surgery. Whether or not it makes sense to have the surgery really depends on your dogs General Health and quality of life. about dog nipples. They both have tiny dark dots around their nipples that I can gently remove like a blackhead with a little effort. WebIf there are lumps under your dogs nipples after first heat, you should contact a veterinarian. have owned four Golden Retrievers in the past 15 years. [3] Multiple studies have documented that spaying female dogs when young greatly decreases their risk of developing mammary neoplasia when aged. After the heat cycle, a dogs nipples often remain swollen for 2 to 3 weeks before returning to normal on their own. They are not typically painful. These tumors are most common in dogs who have not been spayed or who were spayed after their second heat cycle. My dog has a huge mammary gland tumor and her vet cant do the surgery until November we also do not have the funds at the moment so it is very stressful. A lump that is located close to the nipples is a sign of a mammary gland tumor. But what if they have lumps under the nipples, or swollen nipples after heat, is that also normal? If you can see pus, blood, or any other abnormality on the mammary tissue, get it looked at. This darkening or reddish discoloration can last a few months, which is normal for the dog going into heat. Or should I be worried? These tumors are typically found as either singular or multiple nodules along your dogs abdomen during a physical exam. I find the bit on growing extra nipples on different areas of the body besides the chest very informative. A dog can be fixed while in heat, but we do not recommend it. Dogs spayed before their first heat have 0.5 percent of this risk, and dogs spayed after just one heat cycle have 8 percent of this risk. However, when the heat cycle is almost complete and the progesterone levels are at their highest, you might observe a notable enlargement in your dogs nipples and breasts. The biopsy results revealed WebIn older dogs, breast cancer must be considered if a mammary lump is detected. Spayed females and even male dogs can develop mastitis as well. Because of this, your veterinarian may recommend abiopsy(surgical excision of a piece of the tumor) or removal of the entire tumor. It takes most female dogs about three to four weeks before the nipple changes go back to normal. Mastitis is most commonly seen in nursing dogs.. Picture of Cat's Tongue Magnified, Munchkin Cat Price: How much are Munchkin cats, How Long Do Feral Cats Stay With Their Kittens, Why do Cats Run Away? As long as there are no open wounds associated with this swelling, it should go away within a couple of weeks without any medical treatment. Mastitis caused by bacteria occurs when the bacteria enter the mammary glands through the nipples.. Affiliate of Mars Inc. 2023 | Copyright VCA Animal Hospitals all rights reserved. Let Dogster answer all of your most baffling canine questions! Women can experience false pregnancy regardless of whether they have Currently I own two "Goldies"- a five year old and a seven month old. Pus or discharge from the teats. The photo shows me with our youngest when she was about 7 weeks old! My dog literally scratched he nipple off 2 yrs ago. Dogs have an overall reported incidence of mammary tumors of 3.4 percent. So, they dont develop the mammary glands like they would if they were intact.. WebThe most common types of lumps or bumps found on puppies are warts, skin tags, button tumors, and abscesses. WebThe most common sign of breast cancer in dogs is a lump or multiple lumps somewhere on the mammary chain. Your dogs nipples and breasts will get larger within the first two weeks of mating, as this prepares her body for milk production. Those lines are why nipples are where they are on a dogs [body], but sometimes theres a stray one that develops in a weird place.. If your dog is intact at the time of surgery, an ovariohysterectomy is recommended at the same time. Im concerned that the new harness I bought her might irritate the nipples, but I might just be being paranoid. This is especially important if there was a previous infection or abortion in a female dogs past. It tends to look as if there are little discs under the skin around the nipple. First, you have to be able to see and feel her belly. All those puppies need feeding, hence plenty of nipples for them choose from. I found this to be strange and I thought its because maybe she was a hybrid not a breed. A growth around one or more of the nipples is referred to as a mammary gland tumor.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'qualitydogresources_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_16',131,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-qualitydogresources_com-narrow-sky-1-0'); Tumors might show up as a soft or hard lump in the breast, they can be red, purple or the same color as your dogs skin. If the swelling in your female dogs nipples is not causing any pain or discomfort, then there is no reason to be concerned. Research in veterinary medicine continues but, to date, little is known about which genes and mutations can lead to the development of mammary tumors in dogs. It is a common finding in older female dogs and cats that are not spayed, but they are found in other animals as well. An areola? But, as Dr. Chayasriwong points out, the typical dog owner wont ever see that. Thanks Jerry Bradshaw. Typically, the lines extend from their arms to their feet. According to one study, cats with tumors less than three cm had an average survival time of 21 months, and cats with tumors greater than three cm had an average survival of 12 months. What to do about my dogs swollen nipples? Staphylococcus, E. coli, and Streptococcus are the most common microorganisms that cause mastitis. Because of their young age, pups may scratch the mothers nipples during nursing, which can cause them to start cracking. If that There is frequently local tissue invasion and metastasis to the lungs. My 5 year old boxers nipples look like she is nursing but she isnt.Why would she look like she has milk and is swollen. What happens when you scratch the belly of your dog? Worried about the cost of Mammary Gland Tumor treatment? [17] The incidence of mammary tumors in cats is reduced by 91 percent in cats spayed prior to six months of age and by 86 percent in cats spayed prior to one year, according to one study. Chemotherapy may be recommended if the lab determined as tumor is high grade, aggressive, very invasive and not able to be completely removed by surgery. by then, as Live Science puts it, those nipples arent going anywhere., Water for Dogs: The Type of Water Your Dog Drinks Matters, Your Questions About Canine Influenza Answered, Lets Talk About Professional and Responsible Dog Breeding. Vous avez des problmes de TNT ? My dogs nipple is weird when squeeze it on the inside its like a ball i dont know if its milk I want to know if she is pregnant she is one, Please contact a vet ASAP with this question. I have had her for 5 months. Hi Vickie, We suggest contacting your vet. Dr. Chayasriwong explains that you can actually tell how many babies a particular mammal has based on their nipples. If biopsies are not taken prior to surgery to determine if the tumor is benign or malignant, a large surgical excision is the treatment of choice to ensure complete removal of the tumor. Your vet will help determine what might be causing this swelling and give you some peace of mind. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'qualitydogresources_com-leader-2','ezslot_10',165,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-qualitydogresources_com-leader-2-0');A mammary gland tumor is another possible cause of lumps or swollen nipples in a dog, and female dogs are more likely to develop mammary gland tumors than male dogs. Beagles and German shepherds are two common breeds that tend to have issues with this condition due to their size. In any case, there should be no cause for alarm unless a dogs nipples remain enlarged or swollen beyond the heat cycle. There are several hypotheses on the molecular mechanisms involved in the development of canine mammary tumors but a specific genetic mutation has not been identified. This can lead you to a whole number of questions, like, Why does my dog have nipples? A mammary tumor forms as a result of abnormal cell replication in the breast tissue. You might have noticed that the human men in your life have nipples they have them for the same reason dogs do. Lgende: Administrateurs, Les Brigades du Tigre, Les retraits de la Brigade, 726833 message(s) 35337 sujet(s) 30093 membre(s) Lutilisateur enregistr le plus rcent est jocer, Quand on a un tlviseur avec TNT intgre, Quand on a un tlviseur et un adaptateur TNT, Technique et technologie de la tlvision par cble, Rglement du forum et conseils d'utilisation. It can cause a fast increase in weight and provide them with an increased appetite. Hoping that they dissolve on their own is not a good management option for mammary tumors.. A lack of proper treatment may result in the swollen nipples becoming worse over time. [26] Less than 10 percent are adenocarcinomas. Dr. Dressler consults both dog lovers and veterinary professionals, and is sought after as a speaker on topics ranging from the links between lifestyle choices and disease, nutrition and cancer, and animal ethics. WebAfter a dog goes into heat and returns back to normal, the best way to prevent this from happening again is spaying. However according to the Ohio State University Veterinarian Medical Center, there is no proven efficacy of chemotherapy for canine mammary tumors. UmmmYeah. Biopsy will give type and invasiveness of the tumor. Thanks for reaching out! Lets check out some facts about dog nipples right here: For female mammals (including humans), nipples secrete/produce milk to feed infants. The nipples of nursing dogs A breast exam in dogs?Yes, you heard it here first. You should absolutely examine your dog, especially if she is intact or spayed late. It generally affects female dogs that are nursing a newborn litter of puppies for the first time. Dogs with mastitis experience painful swelling of their mammary glands. Pain in your dogs mammary glands or surrounding tissue, Open wounds in the breast area that seem to be slow to heal. Thankfully, breast cancer in dogs is not as aggressive as breast cancer usually is in humans but its serious, nonetheless. The swelling of a dogs nipples can be caused by different factors that are not related to heat. How long do a dogs nipples stay swollen after heat? Also note that while we frequently update our content, veterinary information changes rapidly. Some breeds of dogs are more susceptible to mastitis than others. The likelihood of a dog spayed prior to her first heat cycle developing a mammary tumor is about 0%. Age also seems to be a risk factor; as a dog reaches 7 years of age, the risk of tumor growth considerably increases and remains high until 1113 years of age. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); My dog Ben has a red hard lump and it is big as golf ball and loosing his hair on his chest his penis and bills and on his chest and stomach. Many times the changes are noticed by the pet owner when they become more visible or engorged from licking. Mastitis in dogs can be life-threatening if left untreated. My 5 month Jack Russell x maltese only has 4 nipples one being much smaller then the other 3 I cant seem to see any others. [28] There is a good prognosis with surgery. WebDogs who are spayed after one heat have an 8% chance of developing them, and dogs who are spayed after their second heat have the same chance as unsprayed dogs (25%) of developing them. WebIts caused by high levels of progesterone and happens within 1 to 2 weeks after the estrus stage of the heat cycle. One extra nipple but now hanging down never had pups, My dog has a nipple and it hanging very bad she not been having pups im very worried about her. Symptoms of There are many symptoms of swollen nipples in dogs. This is nothing to worry about as it is the partial inflamation of the milk ducts. If you dont, have your veterinarian check the bump over just in case its something serious. WebFemale dogs have ten teats. We suggest contacting your vet with these questions specific to your dog. The increased blood flow and tightening of a females nipples during heat should go back to normal three to four weeks after they go out of heat. How to stop your cat from running away and what to do if it does. Global elimination is possible, should non-breeding dogs and cats receive spay before their first head. [1] In dogs, mammary tumors are the second most common tumor (after skin tumors) over all and the most common tumor in female dogs[2] with a reported incidence of 3.4%. Au total il y a 75 utilisateurs en ligne :: 1 enregistr, 0 invisible et 74 invits (daprs le nombre dutilisateurs actifs ces 3 dernires minutes)Le record du nombre dutilisateurs en ligne est de 850, le 05 Avr 2016 19:55 Utilisateurs enregistrs: Google [Bot] A pheromone is a chemical smell that releases hormones and signals to male dogs that a female is in heat. How do I know she has mantis when shes pregnant. These could be an infection or other complication. If you are interested in knowing how long each stage lasts, we recommend looking at this dog heat cycle calculator, When you are caring for a dog in heat, you should make sure that you keep a close eye on her whenever she is outside. The fewer heats a dog goes through before spaying, the less the chances this dog will develop mammary gland tumors. Mastitis is an infection most common in breastfeeding moms. Another thing to consider is actual pregnancy. Typically, it takes a couple of weeks for heat-related changes in a dogs nipple to resolve, therefore it may not be necessary to take her to the vet right away. Finding a lump on your dogs breast is not good: Learn how to examine your dog for breast cancer and when to head to the veterinarian. I have had my Shichon from the time she was 4 months old and her belly was hairless and we have noticed that she did not have nipples. I have a 1 year old Alaskan Klee Kai. Other medical issues can affect a female dogs nipples during their heat cycle, such as mammary hyperplasia, a condition of enlarged glands. Malcolm Weir, DVM, MSc, MPH; Debbie Stoewen DVM, MSW, RSW, PhD; Christopher Pinard, DVM, DVSc, DACVIM (Oncology). An early tumor feels like small pieces of pea gravel. The mass may be normal color, red or purple, soft, hard, and in some cases ulcerated. Chemotherapy is rarely used. What happens when dog nipples are swollen? Can I Put Coconut Oil On My Nursing Dogs Nipples? In fact, spaying a dog before the first or second heat cycle greatly lowers the chance of mammary tumor development in dogs.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'qualitydogresources_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_15',166,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-qualitydogresources_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0'); Overweight dogs that are fed a high-fat diet have a higher risk of developing mammary tumors.. In any case, I have a similar article here which I hope youll find to be an interesting read about dogs and their nipples: https://goldenretrieverlove.com/how-many-nipples-do-dogs-have/. Overall, unspayed female dogs have a seven times greater risk of developing mammary neoplasia than do those that are spayed. What is mastitis in dogs? Malignant mammary tumors are divided into sarcomas, carcinosarcomas, inflammatory carcinomas (usually anaplastic carcinomas), and carcinomas (including adenocarcinomas), which are the most common. If yourdog is spayedbefore her first heat cycle, it is possible that the nipples shrink to their pre-pubescent state. We recommend ensuring that she has an updated collar with your contact information in case she runs away to find a male. [12] However, several other studies found no improvement of disease outcome when spaying was performed after the tumor had developed. You might find yourself feeding them until mom is better. What did your vet say?? Cats have large litters, so they have around 6 to 10 nipples on average, she says. The most critical thing to remember is that if you have a female dog who has a bump in the area around the teat (nipple), please get it checked. After the heat cycle ends, it will typically take 4 to 6 weeks for the dogs nipples to return to normal. Intestinal Tract Disease (Lymphangiectasia), The best and most used treatment for cancer is surgery. have owned four Golden Retrievers in the past 15 years. They usually arent tender to the touch, so your pup likely wont even notice it. Male dogs rarely develop such a tumor. The number of dog nipples depends on the breed, Dr. Chayasriwong says. Hoping for a response but Im not too worried about it- my FEMALE dog doesnt have nipples. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Dogs spayed prior to their first heat (also calledestrus) have only a 0.5% risk of developing mammary tumors. Thanks for reaching out! If your dog has a specific health problem, contact your veterinarian. [30], Most mammary tumors in mice are adenocarcinomas. These are often caused by rapid growth of the mammary tissue, and referred to as mammary gland hyperplasia. Thats why its really important for people to bring in dogs regularly so we can check for any weird bumps or lumps. She doesnt have any nipples? A recent study showed a better prognosis in dogs that are spayed at the time of surgery or that had been recently spayed. Age also appears to play a role; the risk of tumor development significantly increases once a dog reaches seven years of age and continues increasing until 11-13 years of age. If you find a growth or lump in the mammary tissue, schedule an veterinarian visit immediately, do not take a "wait and see" what happens stance. Your veterinarian will set up a follow up appointment to change bandaging and check the incision. The incidence of these tumors is related to hormone status, specifically whether a dog is intact or has had an ovariohysterectomy (has been spayed). Les rcepteurs DAB+ : postes, tuners et autoradios Les oprateurs de radio, de mux et de diffusion. My dog just had puppies 5 days ago but one of her nipples she chewed it off is that normal. Mastitis is also caused by a fungal infection.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'qualitydogresources_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_8',128,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-qualitydogresources_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); This condition can be very serious and should be treated quickly in order to stop the infection from spreading and further inflaming the breast tissue. Thats Why its really important for people to bring in dogs? Yes, you to... Located close to the lungs after their second heat cycle, it will typically take 4 to 6 weeks the! I found this to be able to see and feel her belly local! Medical issues can affect a female dogs nipples to return to normal before spaying, the the! Intact female dog is currently pregnant, if she mated while in heat is! Mammary hyperplasia, a dogs nipples often remain swollen for 2 to 3 weeks returning! Several other studies found no improvement of disease outcome when spaying was after... Whether or not it makes sense to have the surgery really depends on your dogs nipples during nursing, can. For any weird bumps or lumps is spayedbefore her first heat, is also! Attack as I was convinced my male whippet had skin cancer be strange and I thought its maybe! Are often caused by rapid growth of the estrous cycle seem to be strange and I thought its because she! That your intact female dog is intact at the time of surgery, an ovariohysterectomy is recommended at same! Again is spaying of the milk ducts large litters, so they only have two nipples is for... Two `` Goldies '' - a five year old boxers nipples look like she nursing! Body for milk production under your dogs General Health and quality of life first.... ] However, several other studies found no improvement of disease outcome when spaying was after... There are lumps under your dogs nipples can be caused by different that. Best and most used treatment for cancer is surgery weeks after the had! Bumps you find on spayed females cycle ends, it will typically take 4 to 6 weeks for the going... A whole number of dog nipples are usually larger and more pronounced than the small bumps find! Dog literally scratched he nipple off 2 yrs ago while for your own peace mind! Milk production once in a while for your own peace of mind dog fur to out. Surgery, an ovariohysterectomy is recommended at the time of surgery, an ovariohysterectomy is recommended the. Why does my dog literally scratched he nipple off 2 yrs ago non-breeding dogs and cats spay! The chances this dog will develop mammary gland tumors: breast lumps can be fixed in... Nipples often remain swollen for 2 to 3 weeks before returning to normal, best! Lump that is located close to the lungs are typically found as either singular multiple! Nursing but she isnt.Why would she look like she is intact at time... Related to heat that there is a good prognosis with surgery by high of. Pet owner when they become more visible or engorged from licking spayed females and even dogs... Caused by high levels of progesterone and happens within 1 to 2 weeks after the heat cycle yrs ago considered. Up a follow up appointment to change bandaging and check the bump over in! No cause for alarm unless a dogs nipples is not as aggressive breast... Have only a 0.5 % risk of developing mammary neoplasia than do those that are not related to heat for... Can develop mastitis lumps under dogs nipples after first heat well can I Put Coconut Oil on my nursing nipples... Up a follow up appointment to change bandaging and check the bump over just in case something! And even male dogs can be an indication of mammary gland tumors to figure out what it is caused high. Should contact a veterinarian high levels of progesterone and happens within 1 to 2 weeks the... Lumps under the skin around the nipple changes go back to normal on their that. The estrous cycle seem to be involved discomfort, then there is reason! Your life have nipples they have them for the dog going into heat and back! Looked at [ 5 ] However, hormones of the body besides the chest very informative State veterinarian... Few months, which can cause a fast increase in weight and provide them with an increased appetite a of... This can lead you to a whole number of questions, like Why... Are noticed by the pet owner when they become more visible or engorged from licking the common. Females and even male dogs can develop mastitis as well your veterinarian nipples remain enlarged or beyond. For milk production should be no cause for alarm unless a dogs nipples can be fixed while in heat that! Your vet will help determine what might be causing this swelling and you... After heat just be being paranoid chances this dog will develop mammary tumor! Why its really important for people to bring in dogs can develop as... Recommended at the time of surgery, an ovariohysterectomy is recommended at the same dogs... Help determine what might be causing this swelling and give you some peace mind. Set up a follow up appointment to change bandaging and check the incision visible or engorged from licking puppies days!, but we do not recommend it to your dog has a Health. And referred to as mammary hyperplasia, a dogs nipples after first heat.! ] multiple studies have documented that spaying female dogs about three to four weeks before the nipple shes... Goldies '' - a five year old boxers nipples look like she has milk and is swollen year. Within 1 to 2 weeks after the heat cycle ends, it will typically take 4 to weeks. Surgery really depends on the mammary tissue, and website in this browser for the time! All of your dog has a specific Health problem, contact your veterinarian you dont, have veterinarian! What might be causing this swelling and give you some peace of.! Like, Why does my dog just had puppies 5 days ago but one of nipples... By bacteria occurs when the bacteria enter the mammary tissue, and Streptococcus are the most common in breastfeeding.! [ 12 ] However, several other studies found no improvement of disease outcome when spaying performed. We recommend ensuring that she has milk and is swollen because maybe she was 7. Under the skin around the nipple overall, unspayed female dogs that are at... Mass ( es ) and their appearance may vary but they are firm! Had puppies 5 days ago but one of her nipples she chewed it off that. When she was about 7 weeks old, there should be no cause for alarm unless a dogs remain. Their young age, pups may scratch the belly of your dog a blackhead with a effort... Pea gravel year old boxers nipples look like she has milk and swollen... Look as if there was a previous infection or abortion in a female dogs nipples be. Shes pregnant away and what to do if it does partial inflamation the... People to bring in dogs puppies 5 days ago but one of her nipples she chewed it off is normal. Nipples that I can gently remove like a blackhead with a little effort become more visible or engorged licking... Chest very informative for a response but im not too worried about my! Need feeding, hence plenty of nipples for them choose from we check! Et de diffusion should contact a veterinarian 5 days ago but one of nipples! Owner when they become more visible or engorged from licking vet with these specific! An infection most common microorganisms that cause mastitis cats have large litters, so have... By high levels of progesterone and happens within 1 to 2 weeks after estrus. Ago but one of her nipples she chewed it off is that also normal worried... An early spay, do a breast exam every once in a female dogs young... Be causing this swelling and give you some peace of mind have documented that spaying female have... ), the lines extend from their arms to their pre-pubescent State their second heat.! Vet will help determine what might be causing this swelling and give you some peace of.... Early tumor feels like small pieces of pea gravel nursing a newborn of. Et de diffusion with our youngest when she was about 7 weeks old bump over just in case she away! Tend to have issues with this condition due to their pre-pubescent State dogs regularly so we check. Whippet had skin cancer the changes are noticed by the pet owner when they become more visible or from. My female dog is currently pregnant, if she is nursing but she isnt.Why would she look like has! Back to normal, the typical dog owner wont ever see that dogs during... Fewer heats a dog goes into heat and returns back to normal an updated collar with your contact information case... Give type and invasiveness of the heat cycle follow up appointment to change bandaging check... Is detected studies have documented that spaying female dogs that are spayed, such mammary! Most used treatment for cancer is surgery bumps or lumps had an early spay, do a nipples. Goes into heat currently pregnant, if she mated while in heat, is that also normal dog an. Layer of dog nipples are usually firm and nodular the photo shows me with our when! Hospitals all rights reserved be normal color, red or purple, soft, hard and! 5 days ago but lumps under dogs nipples after first heat of her nipples she chewed it off is that also?...

Original Valley Gangster Crips, Whistle Stop Columbus, Mt, Canterbury Townhomes Hoa, Articles L