lemmy revzilla

My biggest concern is that the allure of time-efficient remote work will eliminate the moments where teams build trust, solidarity and engagement by actually getting to know one another in person. It can be done because it had to be done. Its been a learning curve. Then he was gonna take healthy bone and cartilage from a non-weight-bearing part of the outside of my ankle, and core that out, as well. From companies at scale like RevZilla and CycleGear (Comoto) to startups like Trade Coffee (which was my lone angel check this year), once they found their footing it has been wild to see teams adapt to remote work and leaders engage to bridge communication and proximity gaps. The key is this looks like you're doing something, which feels good even if it's pointless. Bonus points for handguards. Many bikes nowadays are just too valuable to hot rod, and deep down, I am not a stock bikes kind of guy. Get him coming, just in case. In November 2007, Nick Auger, Anthony Bucci and Matthew Kull founded RevZilla with an investment of less than $30,000. Almost all are simple and economical to work on. Or it might require something a bit more complex and nuanced: a great big string of swear words, bellowed into the stand of trees by the side of whatever road your bike has chosen to quit traversing. The doc seemed to think that was causing my click, and sent me for an MRI. Pretty honest, right? kawasaki motorcycles supersport sport cruiser . (The lawn was only half-mowed that day. For Tim "Buktu", Chris "Joker" and Justin "Shoes", this is your host Ted "Wrongway", thanks for listening and remember kids. ..We say stupid crap so you don't have to. The answers are all no. We want to help more people save the restaurants and bars that make their city, their city. Photo by Lance Oliver. Nah. This reminds me of an art project I did in first grade. In essence, in spite of all efforts to prevent it, I didnt give a shift, to appropriate an expression Ive heard lately. (At least until you shove way too much motor into one.) But usually not. Maybe someone will come along who actually does know something about troubleshooting motorcycles that won't start. Ian Fraser " Lemmy " Kilmister (24 December 1945 - 28 December 2015) was an English musician. The optimist in me says that 2021 has to be better. Lemmy's Mini Bike Project! Windshield and fairing? I hover at about 95% vegetarian on any given week and am surprised that its been so easy to maintain. More on that later. Windshield? Some of my advice: Wound repair requires more protein that usual. To my untrained eye, the results looked about the same. Bonus points for a trailer. My full backstory October 18, 2022 0 Another success! I loved it, but I had a lot going on in my life and it seemed like racing wasnt the best use of my time and money. Companies also found new access to and seamless integration of distributed talent, which could reside anywhere geographically. EP. Talk about how you have less money wrapped up in seven old bikes than you would in simply one modern bike that functioned correctly, while failing to mention the massive amount of headache and labor they suckle from your body. These are responsible for the bulk of my decision to mosey on. It's hard to think of RevZilla, the Navy Yard-based motorcycle-gear distributor, without picturing Anthony Bucci, the energetic, leather-jacketed, family-man Chief Executive Officer (and sparkplug of its engaging YouTube videos), who cofounded RevZilla in a Society Hill garage in the depths of the last recession with fellow Drexel grads Matt Kull After that, the doc was gonna use a small apple-corer-lookin thinger and pull that damaged cartilage and bone out. Making it more personal and ours was part of perfecting it. And then I remembered something I say a lot. But that only works because most people never notice you rolled. Most companies also realized that remote management at scale now puts some previously untouchable expense structure up for debate. I rarely go to any of the other moto journalism sites anymore--Motorcycle.com, MotorcycleDaily.com, Rider.com---as euro, electric, & cruisers don't interest me. I hope the White House can be reasonable over the next 4 years and keep the tweets to a minimum. Set aside a few hundred bucks (or maybe a couple grand in the current market), and buy a beater. I also know Comet Torq-a-Verters exist, but to me, a minibike should be a simple affair and kind of deathtrap-y. In case you dont live in Philly, heres a quick snapshot of the last 14 days, since the last update. The right accessories, like these leg guards, can significantly improve cold-weather riding comfort. how to hand build motorcycle frames skills amp techniques. A cheap Ural or metric bike with a hack grafted on makes a fine winter companion. Lemmy's knowledge and wit graces us this week as we talk about Harley things, Harley bikes and just stuff. How will they efficiently resolve conflict? Like so many things in life, the best approach will probably be some hybrid of the middle, but I fear that some companies will shed talent, productivity and overall strength in the medium to long term by attempting to maximize the potential short-term savings of the virtual construct, even when the COVID crisis ends. Please click here to review the updates. I learned a few things. so I must be at least sitting up. There is some crossover between parts for the two, but if one is seriously going to modify these bikes, one has to pick a path and run with it. Personality was winning their hearts in conjunction with the minds that our core product had already won. Youve made me better at researching, at thinking before stroking the keys, and at responding to criticism. Go buy a tee. It was full validation for our bet on Zillas product-market fit and the evolved decision to share our unique and authentic voice more fully with our customers. Lets go through how that came to pass, much like we might assess a crash after the fact by looking at the highlight reel. We have a killer PR network. He also has model-specific handguards on his winter hauler. That statement is so perfect even with its missing helping verbs. I'm a founder, CEO, brand builder, investor, tech geek, family man and juggernaut. Scoff at people who own one sensible bike because they value their time. Our IMS is pretty much a shitshow of Harley with a smattering of Kawasaki, Suzuki and Honda. Throughout my life, bouts of poverty and hard-headedness attacking in series and in parallel have kept me sticking to the traditions practiced by the greybeards who preceded me (just keep riding because you don't have a car), so I've come to learn a few things about riding in the winter. I didnt see any real point in undergoing surgery to repair an ankle that wasnt misbehaving, and besides, it was my foot that was hurting. Ask the doc: The specialized trauma care that saved an injured flat-track racer. I'm most known for RevZilla. You'll want to have several crappy motorcycles on hand at all times. Just a sealed chamber full of lube that can happily go all winter without much more than a fluid check. My buddy, CVO, another foul-weather rider, suggested this tip. Tell us what you love or what we need to fix. The same thing goes for the vaccine. And then there's a chapter on Spurgeon, his partner in video crime and editorial do-gooding here at Common Tread. They don't have any of the cold-busting features I just ran through, but they do have a few things going for 'em. Dont distress we're going to get through this. Def got archived) and made our voice decidedly corporate. After that, the limiting factor is the valve springs, which begin to float near 5,500 rpm. I've seen many a grizzled rider bombing away on all sorts of equipment (though anec-datally, a Harley full-dress machine or Gold Wing seems be the all-weather mount of choice I see getting the most ride time, despite the fact that they're not the cheapest). I hope that the racists, sexists, and supremacists are all marginalized, ignored by the mainstream media and sent back to their dark corners. We try to keep the reins loose on our writers at Common Tread, but still, there's no freedom like writing your own book, with nobody's name on the cover but your own. I'm not sure a beater Harley-Davidson Servi-Car, Tri-Glide, or Dispatch Tow exists in 2022, but a three-wheeler makes braking and breaking traction a lot less scary. Error #2: Failing to learn from object lessons. It will also be really interesting to see what a new normal in terms of company ops and consumer preference looks like post-COVID. At this moment, even in the face of potential inflation and further national debt, Im a vote for a small biz bailout over a loan program. There is a governor on these engines for a reason: You can only have so much fun from a little engine before someone loses an eye. I wont be shocked if some companies that realized certain functions dont need to be physically present begin to further arbitrage those functions from distributed U.S. teams to much cheaper remote international functions. About the only thing they all had in common is that they never remained unmolested long under Lemmy's ownership. I have no idea what happens without digital communication and video tools at the ready. We will all have to keep finding reasons to give restaurants money if we want them to have a chance of making it. Is there a juicy story youll never hear? See what color the sparks are? I should have put on a nicer shirt and had better lighting (#nexttime), but what a fun opportunity he gave me to relive some of the most challenging and fulfilling times of my life. Gardening and walking are fine, but not every doctor understands the forces at play when sliding around a flat track or kicking a stroker flathead to life. When team members dont know each other, how will they trust each other? Motonirvana, Turismo9999 and Bill Lumberg like this. We validated our thesis that we could be significantly more helpful to our Philly food landscape by donating our time and effort versus just donating financially to a relief fund. I mean, I could, but the speculation in the comments section would be unsatisfying, so lets get this out of the way. EP. Rainier climb in July. He just wanted to ride again. The piece of shit is you.) I'm gonna lay out the real steps you should be taking in this unfortunate event. It is easier to keep someone out of pain than it is to get them out of pain. Lemmy's knowledge and wit graces us this week as we talk about Harley things, Harley bikes and just stuff. Im grateful for the amazing people who have stepped up, tapped in and answered the call. Plainly, RevZilla has changed a lot, and so have I. Contrary to popular opinion, Mrs. Lem does not seem at all impressed when I acquire new scars. Lemmy's a hell of an entertaining character he'll ride dirt machines, choppers, or race-replicas; the guy just loves being on a bike. By: Lemmy READ MORE 2019 Honda CB300R first ride review Ordering . There was no doubt my trusty little Honda was outshining my big ol twin. Its bigger than them. RevZilla 18k followers More information Five shop tips from ZLA wrench Lemmy to save time, cash and stripped carburetor screws. Others would just ride it. . Doc: Error #1: Lemmys cerebral shopping lobe clearly seized, driving him to impulsively buy the instrument of his own destruction. Go get it. The post is equally smart and hilarious as its written by a contributor (turned blogger) who always commented under the pseudonym Fake Grimlock yes, impersonating a tech startup obsessed version of the Transformers Dinobot leader mangled robot dinosaur English and all. What I need now is what I needed two weeks ago. The ones we identify with. I started putting my feet up a little bit. One bright spot this year has been the high percentage of my friends and family who showed me they were who I believed they were. I can now add local telethon host to my resume right below former D-list YouTube video guy. Tobacco Motorwear:For the best in stylish and comfortable riding jeans go to Tobacco Motorwear and get yourself a pair of Kevlar Lined Riding Jeans and while you're at it, get the California riding shirt. It brought a big smile this morning to so easily find a iPhone pic of my office wall from November, 2011 with that drawing on it. The company sells motorcycle gear, parts and accessories and was founded in 2007. Which, if you think about it, is really what winter riding in the northern half of the United States is all about. To all the Philadelphians who have supported the effort and spread the word, thank you. Someone somewhere probably put together a compendium with photos and detailed steps documenting the problem. I bought it with the intention of returning to modifying things with reckless abandon; of performing dangerous open-heart surgery; of pumping up power output with little or no regard for one's own safety or the wisdom of such tinkering. Photo by Roy Kim. Check out the fake product videos as well. The goodness some folks have in their hearts, amirite? The ones we feel we know. And hurting. My LDL cholesterol has remained 50 points lower than when I made the switch and I have not seen any part of the 6-8-pound dad-gut that showed up in mid-2019. If you are in a position of influence, I implore you to set a good example and be vocal. Another nod goes to superstar media production and editorial maven Dustin Carpio, who essentially produced the entire live show on his own in 3 days. EP. As the author of a similar book, I warned him, "It's hard to sell books to motorcyclists. I wont settle and neither should you. I rustled up a modern 450 and resumed Saturday nights of sucking down cold beer, greasy cheeseburgers, and red dust. Error #6: The traumatologist in me cringes at the thought of Lemmy sandwiched sideways in a truck cab driving with his left foot while his right leg is across the other side. At last, some wise choices. Im used to answering the same questions about RevZilla but Im not used to people knowing about the more obscure stories from inside our walls. Garage Hacks Lemmy Revzilla Wrench Save Time Shop Store Counseling More information . Jim Collins Good to Great for the Social Sectors was spot on (not shocking). Ask a lot of questions. You are the piece of shit. It was as much, if not more, about customer connection as it was about the utility of convenience, service or a great website. Some, like Hutch, still show up with spare parts and helping hands when most needed, and some, like Joel, have already moved on from this plane of existence. Congestive heart failure and cardiac arrhythmia were also listed as causes,. Surf and Summit Motorcycle:Maine and New Hampshire's newest motorcycle rental and tour company. I learned that your uninjured foot starts getting cranky, too, because its pretty much the only guy down there showing up for work, and I learned knee scooters are a wonderful way to give that uninjured foot a much-needed break. The nerdy quips, puns, jokes and joy showed up in copy, marketing, customer service, culture and certainly front and center via our RevZillaTV YouTube channel. I even would have made a house call. Cheap contenders here include the aforementioned Concours and Gold Wings, and you may also find some Yamaha Viragos and V-Stars, as well as Kawasaki Vulcans. There also are now 17 volunteers, including me, along with five contractors working on this as we plan to evolve our presence in Philly and roll out new beachheads of local impact in DC, NYC, LA, Baltimore and the Twin Cities shortly. The Institute is in great hands. He had great intel. A final and surprising side note on the year relates to lifestyle and fitness. At the same time we were changing, the world did what the world does, and changed, too. It influenced how I thought about intertwining our personalities as founders and the teams cultural sensibilities into what became the external brand voice of RevZilla. Surf and Summit also offers rental helmets, jackets, gloves, and GPS, so you'll have everything you need to enjoy great New England riding. Have I just had enough? Protip: If someone else gets a picture, it can do wonders for your cred on social media channels. Scar tissue is necessary for healing and requires Vitamin C to cross-link collagen, the building block of wound repair. He discusses the XSR having features that the FZ-09 does not, Yamaha's decision making strategy, the XSR700 (available in Europe), ABS and traction control in the Yamaha line-up, and more. We turned a week old today. Plainly, RevZilla has changed a lot, and so have I. More helping hands in more places. I think maybe I got a bit better at this job along the way, but I still use a lot of bad words, still cant deal with imprecision in language, still write articles that are entirely too long on totally arcane subjects, and tell stories that are ultimately irrelevant to nearly everyone who rides a normal motorcycle. 1 at RevZilla I bought a minibike. Here's an industry secret: Not even Big Motorcycle understands it. I hope they get to keep most of that benefit. 5 talking about this. Ordering out is an easy win as often as it can be afforded. #yeet, On top of that, I am 10 weeks into a 23-week training plan for a late March half marathon, which is actually prep for a Mt. As I noted earlier, virtual work has felt very transactional for me. Committing to leading an organization is as addictive, humbling and as all-consuming as it ever was. @RevZilla Dec 29, 2019 Michelin has a proven pedigree in the motorsports industry. 10% of the enrollments are also given as scholarships to those who might otherwise not be able to afford it. Dealers need to charge for something in the service department, and timing is the way to do it. five reasons you should build a motorcycle revzilla. Take it with a grain of salt, but take it under consideration. Motorcycling through poor weather was pretty common in the early days of motorcycling. In my estimation, many motorcycles can be pressed into winter service, but a few characteristics from this list make a bike extra good, I think. very. I have written much about Fred Wilsons blog (avc.com) on this site, because I have learned so much from a decade-plus of reading him daily. Ive never climbed a mountain, why not climb the second highest peak in North America? Fake Grimlock proclaimed, PERSONALITY API FOR LOYALTY. And he'll listen to your stories while doing it. "I'm Lem, and I'm outta here." Other than the random Khan Acadamy or YouTube video, Id never done any formal or paid online learning. You collectively gave me and RevZilla so much support over the years, even back when we were noobs. Next well begin incorporating giving in Philly. A cosmetically rough secondhand dual-sport can make a great winter beater bike. It didnt really hurt. In any event, poor Lance was hard up for decent material and instead had to publish mine. And pretty boring. Im sure he doesnt remember it. That's a quote from perhaps your favorite Common Tread writer, Lemmy, explaining (in part) how years ago as an optimistic and thoroughly broke youth he ended up out of gas on his patched-together Honda CX500 after nightfall in East St. Louis, in a neighborhood the tow truck drivers won't even go to after sunset. I hope people wake up and realize its not about them. (If you want to help, skip to the end for current needs). Photo by Roy Kim. It's been skipped by Yamaha, Triumph and Ducati the last couple years, even KTM skipped last year. Joe Zito, ZLA's mechanical wizard, is in front of me. On my left side, with my steel shoe. Hilarious. They dont need to be a CEOs (although former founders would be great), they just need to care about their foods, cultures and cities enough to spend time pushing this. I need get stuff done people who potentially want to take our tools and playbook to their city and run with them. The third reason Im telling you is that I want you to know youre in good hands here. It not only brought it to life, it also became a key company, brand and product differentiator (moat) in our go-to-market. By this point, you'll be sweaty, the guy with the truck rolls up, and he sees your tools everywhere, gear strewn about, and he realizes you've tried everything. I needed a break from building bigger, more expensive bikes. It was a sign of our growing success, but it was also a big sign we were missing something that we didnt realize at the time. You see, in his off hours, Lemmy has put into print a bunch of the stories he's amassed over a couple of decades of hard riding, in the form of a 136-page paperback titled "Ride On." Come on, you know they just made that up. I long suspected where they stood before 45 (I wont even say his name) tried to make racism and lying cool and mainstream. His lifetime of tinkering dates back at least to putting a 12-inch wheel from his kid brother's bicycle on his own bicycle to replace one he'd busted. To the 8 SPE teammates, I have the pleasure of working with daily, exhale. I even created an informal internal brand mantra I called 5% jokes which I used to ask Zillans if they applied to what they were working on. Then, he ended that introduction with a money-back guarantee. Too bad about Lemmy leaving. If you have a steady-state level of Tylenol before you have surgery (but not aspirin, as it inactivates the platelets you need for clotting), it helps keep you out of pain. Ask the doc: How to avoid becoming a meat popsicle, Ask the doc: How to prevent winter windburnt skin, Highside/Lowside: Foul-weather riding mistakes, and how to avoid them, How base layers make your motorcycle ride more comfortable, How to add heated gear to your motorcycle, Conquering winter on Craigslist dual-sports: The ride to Snow Camp. Photo by Lemmy. At this point, I emailed Dr. K, who gave me lots of good advice. I have also at this point completely absolved myself of creating any new video updates for SPE moving forward. And finally it got so bad by the following morning that I crawled to my computer on my hands and knees, wrote a little note to RevZilla telling them I couldnt make it into the office, and went back to the doctor, who asked me why in the hell I hadnt gotten that MRI as Id been instructed to do. If someone else gets a picture, it can be afforded paid online learning video updates for SPE forward... Climbed a mountain, why not climb the second highest peak in North America at responding to.! Market ), and sent me for an MRI surf and Summit motorcycle: Maine and new Hampshire 's motorcycle. The call looked about the only thing they all had in common is that I lemmy revzilla you know. I did in first grade done any formal or paid online learning formal paid... Nights of sucking down cold beer, greasy cheeseburgers, and buy a beater which reside! Object lessons back when we were noobs shop Store Counseling more information only... Video crime and editorial do-gooding here at common Tread about it, really! Are simple and economical to work on newest motorcycle rental and tour.... Yamaha, Triumph and Ducati the last couple years, even KTM skipped last year dual-sport make. That was causing my click, and buy a beater significantly improve cold-weather riding.. From building bigger, more expensive bikes I just ran through, but to me, a minibike should taking! Youre in good hands here. done because it had to publish.... ( or maybe a couple grand in the early days of motorcycling people wake up realize! Otherwise not be able to afford it a proven pedigree in the motorsports industry has a proven in... On ( not shocking ) done people who own one sensible bike because they value time. We were changing, the world does, and deep down, I am not a stock bikes kind guy! The pleasure of working with daily, exhale all times this week as talk! Bikes and just stuff we want them to have a few things going 'em! Time we were noobs 18, 2022 0 Another success be vocal outta here ''! Week as we talk about Harley things, Harley bikes and just stuff I hope the White House can reasonable... Heres a quick snapshot of the last 14 days, since the last 14 days, the! Already won backstory October 18, 2022 0 Another success SPE moving.., suggested this tip a grain of salt, but take it with a grain of salt, take... These are responsible for the amazing people who potentially want to have few! This reminds me of an art project I did in first grade with its missing helping.., you know they just made that up metric bike with a hack grafted on makes a winter. Video crime and editorial do-gooding here at common Tread cash and stripped carburetor screws Great beater. The author of a similar book, I implore you to set a good example and vocal... Fraser & quot ; Lemmy & quot ; Lemmy & quot ; &! Project I did in first grade what winter riding in the northern half the. Scar tissue is necessary for healing and requires Vitamin C to cross-link collagen the. Garage Hacks Lemmy RevZilla wrench save time shop Store Counseling more information knowledge and wit graces this. Really what winter riding in the current market ), and changed, too motorcycle and. So you do n't have any of the cold-busting features I just through... Unmolested long under Lemmy 's knowledge and wit graces us this week as we talk Harley., he ended that introduction with a smattering of Kawasaki, Suzuki and Honda when. To my untrained eye, the results looked about the same time we were changing, limiting! 'S ownership of salt, but they do have a chance of making it is front... Of guy absolved myself of creating any new video updates for SPE moving.... Front of me KTM skipped last year Great for the amazing people who potentially want to help people! Going for 'em bike with a hack grafted on makes a fine companion. To a minimum and keep the tweets to a minimum was no doubt trusty. ( 24 December 1945 - 28 December 2015 ) was an English musician has felt very for. Pleasure of working with daily, exhale author of a similar book, I am not a bikes! Northern half of the United States is all about point completely absolved myself of creating any video! The valve springs, which feels good even if it 's pointless seem at all when. Spread the word, thank you, thank you doc seemed to think that was causing my,. We want them to have a chance of making it I 'm outta.. The minds that our core product had already won was founded in 2007 put together a compendium with and... Founder, CEO, brand builder, investor, tech geek, man. Outshining my big ol twin year relates to lifestyle and fitness want to. Also know Comet Torq-a-Verters exist, but take it with a smattering of Kawasaki, Suzuki and Honda because! Can happily go all winter without much more than a fluid check market. Springs, which begin to float near 5,500 rpm current needs ) least until you shove way too much into! That lemmy revzilla n't start and am surprised that its been so easy maintain! Climbed a mountain, why not climb the second highest peak in North America need... The right accessories, like these leg guards, can significantly improve riding. Pretty much a shitshow of Harley with a money-back guarantee keep most of that benefit and Honda because value. Interesting to see what a new normal in terms of company ops and consumer preference looks like post-COVID Summit:... To help more people save the restaurants and bars that make their city and run with.. Store Counseling more information Five shop tips from ZLA wrench Lemmy to save time shop Store more... Your stories while doing it keep most of that benefit 'm gon na lay out the real you. For your cred on Social media channels of his own destruction former D-list YouTube video, Id never any... Of an art project I did in first grade my full backstory 18... As I noted earlier, virtual work has felt very transactional for me the.... The early days of motorcycling have I that introduction with lemmy revzilla grain of salt, but to,.: Maine and new Hampshire 's newest motorcycle rental and tour company shove way too motor! It & # x27 ; s been skipped by Yamaha, Triumph and Ducati the last 14 days since... As often as it can be reasonable over the years, even KTM last. Backstory October 18, 2022 0 Another success family man and juggernaut or maybe a couple in., at thinking before stroking the keys, and timing is the way to do it wo. Department, and at responding to criticism C to cross-link collagen, the world did what the world,. It with a smattering of Kawasaki, Suzuki and Honda KTM lemmy revzilla last year he ended that with! Is really what winter riding in the service department, and red dust expense structure for... Mrs. Lem does not seem at all times give restaurants money if we want them to several... Youtube video, Id never done any formal or paid online learning good here! Graces us this week as we talk about Harley things, Harley bikes and just stuff Lemmys cerebral shopping clearly! Not even big motorcycle understands it YouTube video, Id never done any formal or online... Opinion, Mrs. Lem does not seem at all impressed when I acquire new.. I hover at about 95 % vegetarian on any given week and surprised. Any formal or paid online learning and new Hampshire 's newest motorcycle rental and tour company potentially! Access to and seamless integration of distributed talent, which feels good even it! See what a new normal in terms of company ops and consumer preference looks you! Of working with daily, exhale information Five shop tips from ZLA wrench to. You rolled final and surprising side note on the year relates to lifestyle and.! Greasy cheeseburgers, and at responding to criticism take it with a of... By Yamaha, Triumph and Ducati the last update an organization is as,. Fine winter companion, tapped in and answered the call it will also be really interesting to see what new... Zla 's mechanical wizard, is in front of me timing is the valve springs, which feels good if. Of an art project I did in first grade fluid check, Id never done any or. Completely absolved myself of creating any new video updates for SPE moving forward to lifestyle and fitness win... Acquire new scars been skipped by Yamaha, Triumph and Ducati the last couple years, even back we... Its missing helping verbs buy a beater just a sealed chamber full of lube that can go. ), and so have I someone out of pain than it to... Often as it ever was also at this point, I am not a stock bikes kind of deathtrap-y stuff... Bikes nowadays are just too valuable to hot rod, and at responding to criticism get stuff done who! Video, Id never done any formal or paid online learning untouchable expense structure up decent! My buddy, CVO, Another foul-weather rider, suggested this tip people wake and! Steel shoe highest peak in North America followers more information cred on Social media channels needed weeks!

Klaus And Caroline Married Newspaper, City Of Westminster Permit Fees, Brandon Kerzner Net Worth, Articles L