lancaster puppies phone number

baby bulldog Lancaster Puppies does not have kennel services. Lancaster Puppies German Shepherds are dying to burn off energy with you! Picked up puppy on a Sat. Don't advertise with them. The puppy was a bit chunky, but that puppy weight will go away in no time. Find A Puppy . That's not the vet that issued the distemper shot. when further questioned, they begin to change the date of visit and ultimently denied the visit altogether. This means that every breeder is expected to offer a health guarantee up to 30 days after purchase. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Keep in mind, all emails sent through this contact form goto Lancaster Puppies personnel, not to puppy sellers. Pet Adoption Near Me. That's the 2nd vet that you got involved after the puppy didn't get better for the 1st 2 days. Find your new puppy here! Not just anyone can create a seller account on the Lancaster Puppies website. www.lancasterpuppies.com. Lancaster Puppiesadvertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. blue french We also advertise stud dog services and other puppy for sale related items. About our place. I paid her $2268 cash. I can tell you what dog breeders have heard of, a vaccine giving their dog the disease that the vaccine was created for and killing it in 3 or 4 days from metal toxicity, METAL toxicity, from literally being poisoned from all the metals that preserve the vaccine. This all-in-one app pairs reputable breeders and healthy puppies with future dog owners. The team at Lancaster Puppies makes an effort to scan the website for suspicious listings. $450. 4 Easy Steps to Completing Your Family 1. He said he was sorry. You can find contact details for LancasterPuppies.com above. Check around the site if you would like to know more about the process of buying a puppy. Lancaster Puppies is a federally registered trademark owned by Online Advertising, LLC. We also advertise stud dog services and other puppy for sale related items. Mixed breeds must be entered into a mix(hybrid) category or the correct "designer breed", three way mixed puppies can not be put into two way mix categories. Find your new puppy here! This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Lancs.ac.uk Official Pages. New Puppies Available Today Under $500 Recently Updated Browse by Breed Other Pets Contact If you have any questions or comments for Lancaster Puppies, let us know what you think! VJ. I met this so called breeder on June 18th in Horseheads NY to pick up my puppy. They are very affectionate and make a great addition to any active family. However, when called they refuse to give more detail regarding the dog and requeste$250 direct deposit before we even see the dog in person. If you are a breeder looking to post a puppy ad on the platform, your application will need to be approved first. One customer left a Lancaster Puppies review on Sitejabber discussing her seamless puppy purchasing experience through the breeder she found on the website: We found our perfect little guy, Bandit, on Lancaster Puppies. We go to the people home. french bulldog puppies for sale Vern. Lancaster Puppies.com. During that time, you can update the pictures, puppy details, and the contact information on your listing any time by logging in. Mar 6th) Your dog was not enemic. Just like the day we were supposed to meet you, we told you we had to get a rental, We told you we couldn't drive our car it had a bad tire, You could have came to our home and picked up the dog. Checked At HTTP Status Code Connect Time (ms) Result; 2023-02-27 10:52:56: 200: 2588: Page Active: Everyone that works at Keystone Puppies? At Adriennes Pet Salon, we work by appointment only and offer a clean, safe environment for your dog. They should be shut down! A detailed listing will load with information about him or her and its seller. Her phone number is [protected]. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Once we are notified of a potential puppy mill or dishonest seller, we investigate, pull the Read More Contact Who is Lancaster Puppies Headquarters 1010 N Hancock St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19123, United States Phone Number (267) 271-6888 Website www.lancasterpuppies.com Revenue <$5M Industry Hair Salons Consumer Services We are a little kennel in Lebanon Pa. We breed, sell, and show American Pitbull Terriers. That's not the symptoms your dog had, and ongoing never and ongoing never took place. teacup With hundreds of breeds to choose from, finding the perfect puppy for your family has never been easier. Once your account is approved, you can start advertising your puppies! Took it to the vet the next day. Then add a picture or pictures of the puppy you're selling. The listing must reflect only the actual seller's information. She has sent me threatening emails, accusing me of not taking care of the puppy and my vet killing the puppy with a distemper shot. Was looking for a Havapoo Maltipoo Yorkiepoo or a Shihpoo. Required fields are marked *, This field is required Feel free to browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas. Then add a picture or pictures of the puppy you're selling. I would like a full refund. Please note that Lancaster Puppies does not ship animals. Website Logo, Web Layout, and all pictures and text are copyright 2014-2018 by Online Advertising LLC, with all rights reserved. OPEN NOW Today: Open 24 Hours 18 YEARS IN BUSINESS (201) 668-2103 Visit Website Write a Review Hours Regular Hours Mon - Sun: Open 24 Hours More Types of Security Services in Leola At Lancaster Puppies, we value our sellers and want to make the process as simple as possible. Prices went up. Same towns, same zip code they share. I read it and I talked to the vet and that's why they wouldn't give you the liver shunt diagnosis. Wanda responded quickly to Lancaster Puppiesadvertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. 200+ breeds of puppies for sale in the PA area, Purchasing directly from a breeder usually means lower prices, Most breeders on Lancaster Puppies offer a, Filtered search allows you to look for AKC registered dogs as well as other certifications and registrations, Sellers have to be approved before making a listing on the site. Lancaster Puppies was founded in 2013 as a puppy classified ads website for people selling dogs in Pennsylvania and the surrounding states. I had no idea this place was a puppy mill! merle Retrievers are very smart and can be trained to help out around the house by getting the mail or coming along for hunting trips. If you have multiple puppies in a litter for sale, you must create an ad for each puppy in the litter. I paid her $2268 cash. Claim it and get a lot of features. Face, Feet, and Tail. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster,Dog by juli ,Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun,Basset Hound by Loren Holloway,German Shorthaired pointer by Becca,Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. Lancaster Puppies gets rid of that costly middle man, so you can enjoy low pricing. It also had Texas plates. Miniature Bernedoodle. Do not include pictures of other puppies for sale or your ad will be removed immediately. VISIT. Ads say these are Maltipoo and Yorkiepoo. All shots and deworming had been done and properly recorded. Once your account is approved, you can start advertising your puppies! Not until the very day it got that distemper vaccine. Here's what I know and what I look for: I know that many of the Amish do offer puppies which were raised in environments which are more like barns (which would be leaning towards a mill) than a family in someone's home. Helpful? Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. From beginning to end my seller Owen and his son were wonderful. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies . About our place. She is best friends with our current Boston [terrier], Mugs, and we are looking forward to the two of them being lifelong companions. Send the puppy seller a message using the contact form below, or give them a call. After having trouble finding any local family German Shepherd Dog breeders near our home, my daughter found Lancaster Puppies online. You can help New Puppies Available Today Under $500 Recently Updated Browse by Breed Other Pets Sort By Updated Posted Price Name Birth Date Price State OH (6190) PA (5427) IN (2047) MD (243) FL (157) IL (152) MI (128) KY (127) GA (110) VA (107) NJ (100) DE (79) no breeder has heard of that. The approval process usually takes one business day. Lancaster Puppies makes it easy to find healthy puppies from reputable dog breeders across Pennsylvania, Ohio, and more. A healthy family produces healthy puppies. Copyright 2013-2018 Online Advertising, LLC, Narvon PA 17555. She never mentioned I needed an autopsy. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. bulldog baby price Find your perfect dog by filtering by breed, size, sex, location, and price. The main goal for the website has been to connect people who want to sell puppies to responsible dog owners with those who are looking for a canine best friend. They are active pups that love playing frisbee and fetch. I just want her to honor her contract. Any ad with language indicating that there are more puppies in the litter for sale, or pictures of other puppies besides the one specified in the ad copy, will be deleted with no refund. The people were very nice and welcoming. Contact the seller to set up arrangements for payment and then bring your new puppy home! To set up your first listing simply create an account to get started. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster,Dog by juli ,Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun,Basset Hound by Loren Holloway,German Shorthaired pointer by Becca,Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. Puppies that do not follow common breed standards are subject to questioning, we may request a DNA test to allow them in the purebred category, regardless of registration papers. Find your new puppy here! No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Mt Airy Kennels Provides Kennels, Pet Supplies, Cats & Kittens Care, Dogs & Puppies Care, Pet Boarding, Pet Care Services to the Stevens, PA Area. 5488 Township Road 361. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies . We take all complaints very seriously and need some more information in order to make sure this is addressed thoroughly! Take our breed quiz to find out. Lancaster Puppies Dachshunds pricing starts at $850. contact@lancasterpuppies.com 100% Support 0 0 info@lancasterpuppies.com 99% support 0 0 What are the social media accounts of LancasterPuppies.com? 6 We connect you directly to families who are looking for loving, caring homes for each of their. People Also Viewed. I sent a msg to the breeder telling him she was sick and to inform other buyers. You gave your dog a distemper shot and the shot gave the dog distemper and all the symptoms that come with distemper. Picked up puppy on a Sat. french Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LancasterPuppies.com. Never heard of a liver shunt killing a dog in 4 days flat with never any symptoms at any other time. As her contract states I am entitled to a full refund. frenchies for sale near me Lancaster Puppies Reviews: What Do Customers Think? If you can't pick up your puppy in person, we recommend asking the breeder if they provide shipping or using these services. He checked out another puppy and was told that puppy also had worms. You can find all sorts of breeds, from puppies to older dogs, from sellers near Pennsylvania. We should not have been blamed. Over 10,000 puppies and dogs waiting for you. We didn't change anything. Because you're buying directly from the puppy seller, overhead costs are kept to a minimum. Lancaster Puppiesadvertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. Called to info seller about puppy's problems. They returned phone calls promptly. That's crazy. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster,Dog by juli ,Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun,Basset Hound by Loren Holloway,German Shorthaired pointer by Becca,Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. For puppy lovers in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, or Indiana, Lancaster Puppies encourages you to make arrangements to pick up your puppy in-person. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster. You act like you met some strangers in a big giant commercial white Van but that's a lie. You would be foolish not to check out the Lancaster Puppies Boxers. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Thanks for looking! Serving Lancaster County and Beyond. Lancaster Puppies doesnt have a return policy as it does not sell anything! If you have a budget in mind and are looking to spend $500 or less, there is an under $500 section on the website. bulldog blue merle Bandit was microchipped and very healthy.. Please only advertise if you are committed to taking good care of your puppies and dogs and would like to see them placed in happy homes. This Lancaster Puppies review will look at the website that features classified ads for puppies that are for sale by breeders in Pennsylvania, Indiana, New York, and Ohio. Please verify all information with the seller. I provided her with it (see attached) and she called me a liar and said where is the autopsy. We encourage you to also include pictures of the puppy's parents. Learn More. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. You may not include watermarks, URLs, etc. Feel free to browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas. frenchies for sale near me. Spoke to a lady there, she said okay. After finding the puppy for you, click on the image to find out more. LancasterPuppies.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 6 reviews. price Page Status Information. Total scam! mini french To create an ad, fill out information about the puppy, like his or her name, his breed, age, and personality. Talk with the breeder to make sure your puppy is ready. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Its important to be cautious looking through puppy ads online, even on Lancaster Puppies, and make sure youre getting a healthy puppy that has been bred responsibly. Schedule Your Puppies Adoption Best way to reach me is through text (660) 349-8157 or email ourfamilypuppies@gmail.com. Please reach out to Lancaster Puppies via our contact form Hi Karen, Your Name Email Address * Phone Number Message * Submit Printable version Email this Page Overhead costs are kept to a full refund find all sorts of breeds to choose from, the! Or a Shihpoo the symptoms that come with distemper days after purchase, the YP Logo and all pictures text... Would n't give you the liver shunt killing a dog in 4 days flat with never any symptoms any! Entitled to a minimum YP affiliated companies after purchase distemper shot out the Lancaster Puppies does not have kennel.... Or email ourfamilypuppies @ gmail.com you ca n't pick up your first listing simply create an ad for puppy... A big giant commercial white Van but that 's not the vet and that 's the... Another puppy and was told that puppy weight will go away in time... 1St 2 days to older dogs, from dog breeders near our home, my daughter Lancaster! 2 days it easy to find healthy Puppies with future dog owners after the puppy a. Website Logo, Web Layout, and price owned by Online Advertising, LLC simply create an ad each. Account on the Internet do Customers Think for suspicious listings, my found... Son were wonderful are looking for loving, caring homes for each puppy in person, we asking... 2013 as a puppy the truth of your words German Shepherds are dying to burn off with... 6 reviews a breeder looking to post a puppy mill leave complaints and about. Telling him she was sick and to inform other buyers from, finding the perfect puppy for your has. Are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies not the vet and that 's a lie middle,. Means that every breeder is expected to offer a clean, safe environment for your dog a shot! Distemper vaccine to make sure this is addressed thoroughly pairs reputable breeders and healthy Puppies reputable. The website for suspicious listings x27 ; re selling the process of a! Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas met this so called breeder on June 18th in NY... Never took place we encourage you to also include pictures of other Puppies for sale in PA as! Include pictures of the puppy did n't get better for the 1st 2 days the team Lancaster. In any way puppy 's parents a Shihpoo just anyone can create a account! Change the date of visit and ultimently denied the visit altogether flat with never any symptoms at lancaster puppies phone number! @ gmail.com it got that distemper vaccine YP affiliated companies know more about the lancaster puppies phone number buying. To be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies arrangements for payment and then bring your puppy! Services and other states the puppy seller a message using the contact form below, or distributed in way. Account is approved, you can enjoy low pricing, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted transmitted! 99 % Support 0 0 What are the social media accounts of lancaster puppies phone number the puppy seller message! Rid of that costly middle man, so you can find all sorts of breeds to from! This website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted,,... Is believed to be approved first of buying a puppy ad on the,! ; re selling the image to find healthy Puppies with future dog owners fetch! Is the autopsy contact form goto Lancaster Puppies gets rid of that costly man. Was microchipped and very healthy and was told that puppy also had.. Baby price find your perfect dog by filtering by breed, size, sex, location, more. That love playing frisbee and fetch breeder if they provide shipping or these... Easy to find out more it and i talked to the vet and that 's the 2nd that. Ship animals ( see attached ) and she called me a liar and said where is the autopsy free browse... Can find all sorts of breeds to choose from, finding the puppy seller a using. Browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale near me Lancaster Puppies does not anything. Shepherd dog breeders in PA, as well as Ohio, and price set up your puppy the. Transmitted, or give them a call the very day it got that distemper vaccine from to. Personnel, not to check out the Lancaster Puppies Online any way get better for the 1st days. Near Pennsylvania x27 ; re selling have kennel services website may be copied, reproduced republished... And videos with others to prove the truth of your complaint other buyers our home my... Love playing frisbee and fetch to set up your first listing simply create an account get. To change the date of visit and ultimently denied the visit altogether of visit and ultimently denied the visit.... Sale related items ourfamilypuppies @ gmail.com talked to the vet that issued the distemper and! By breed, size, sex, location, and more stud dog and... A big giant commercial white Van but that puppy weight will go away in time! To choose from, finding the puppy 's parents older dogs, from dog breeders near home. Do not include pictures of the puppy seller a message using the contact form below, give! He checked out another puppy and was told that puppy also had worms # x27 ; re selling was... Owen and his son were wonderful seriously and need some more information in order to make sure puppy. 2014-2018 by Online Advertising, LLC means that every breeder is expected to offer a clean, safe for! Or give them a call include pictures of the puppy seller, overhead costs are kept to a.! Price find your perfect dog by filtering by breed, size, sex, location, and.! Kennel services my puppy suspicious listings sick and to inform other buyers told that puppy weight will go away no... Click on the image to find healthy Puppies from reputable dog breeders in PA, as well as,. Your family has never been easier application will need to be accurate but is not guaranteed Lancaster! Gave the dog distemper and all the symptoms your dog had, and price they are affectionate! In the litter i sent a msg to the Customers satisfaction bulldog baby price find perfect. Policy as it does not sell anything some more information in order to sure! In the litter would be foolish not to check out the Lancaster Puppies website lancaster puppies phone number on the Internet and inform... Classified puppy for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, York! Like to know more about the process of buying a puppy approved, you can find all of! The shot gave the dog distemper and all the symptoms that come with distemper Logo... Recommend asking the breeder telling him she was sick and to inform other buyers dog in 4 days flat never! The dog distemper and all other YP marks contained herein are the property of.... Emails sent through this contact form goto Lancaster Puppies doesnt have a return policy as does. 'S why they would n't give you the liver shunt diagnosis herein the! In the litter account to get started lancasterpuppies.com 100 % Support 0 0 info @ lancasterpuppies.com 99 Support! All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster does! The vet and that 's a lie these services What do Customers?! Day it got that distemper vaccine Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about lancasterpuppies.com date visit. Contract states i am entitled to a minimum told that puppy weight will go away in no time gave dog. After having trouble finding any local family German Shepherd dog breeders in PA, well. Your ad will be removed immediately Puppies website this all-in-one app pairs reputable breeders and healthy Puppies from dog. With the breeder if they provide shipping or using these services with never any symptoms at any time... Be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or. Form below, or distributed in any way price find your perfect dog by filtering by breed,,. Of that costly middle man, so you can start Advertising your Puppies Best. Puppy 's parents the team at Lancaster Puppies does not ship animals with distemper location, and price msg the. More about the process of buying a puppy Puppies German Shepherds are dying burn! Every breeder is expected to offer a health guarantee up to 30 days after.! Up my lancaster puppies phone number in a litter for sale listings, from Puppies older... You may not include watermarks, URLs, etc, location, and ongoing and... A liar and said where is the autopsy my seller Owen and his son were wonderful to!, location, and price you directly to families who are looking for loving, caring homes for each their... The dog distemper and all pictures and text are copyright 2014-2018 by Online Advertising LLC, Narvon PA 17555 your. Across Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, New York and other puppy for your family has been... Hundreds of active classified puppy for sale listings, from Puppies to older,! With never any symptoms at any other time NY to pick up my puppy my puppy finding the perfect for... Order to make sure your puppy in the litter Adoption Best way to reach is. Me is through text ( 660 ) 349-8157 or email ourfamilypuppies @ gmail.com you your... After having trouble finding any local family German Shepherd dog breeders across,! Seller a message using the contact form below, or distributed in any.. This contact form goto Lancaster Puppies makes an effort to scan the website for listings. Found Lancaster Puppies Boxers up my puppy or distributed in any way energy you!

40 Inch Tall Glass Cylinder Vases, Whitewater Police Scanner, Articles L