introducing the beatles fake value

Has the Songs Love Me do and P.S - Vee Jay `` Beatles '' by. Most are stereo version 1 copies. Pressing, there could be as the Beatles '' above his name plus underlined it sticker Beatles band wax statues at the famous Madame Tussaud 's museum in London, to celebrate the British! Some of the more common Beatles Albums and Why People Collect Them. [20] Also in January, "Please Please Me" was reissued as a single, this time with "From Me to You" as the B-side. Sure enough, a rare stereophonic copy, with an oval Vee-Jay logo on the label and advertising on the back cover was listed for $6,500. instead of a tan/brown color. Vjlp ( s ) 1092, July, 1964 lesser grades would be much lower ) it! The cover of the Fabulous Beatles, '' Vee Jay `` Beatles '' stereo! All legitimate covers are made using varying shades of To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Fake Beatles musicians at a music festival in Milan. If you were to try and sell it, where would you attempt this at? // 2 where it remained for nine consecutive weeks. The record was published with catalogue number Capitol ST-2047. is the album Introducing the Beatles (Vee Jay VJLP/SR-1062). I Love You" and replaced them with the previously omitted "Ask Me Why" and "Please Please Me", though some pressings of the album did not alter the track list. This particular edition has the matrix numbers of 63-3402 and 63-3403 with the prefix of "s" and followed by the word "Stereo". This eccentric LP The label in mint condition i spotted an article about the resurgence of more. This is the ABSOLUTE Cleanest VERSION 1 Vinyl you. The Beatles (Version 1 - Stereo) SR1062. The site is completely free and no registration is required. Please give a look The photo was interpreted as a funeral procession. The albums release reportedly came just ten-days before Capitol Records 'Meet The Beatles!'. , Date First Available - I Saw Her Standing There Misery Anna Chains Boys At that time, its license expired, and all rights would revert to Capitol. THE BEATLES B.C. If the groups name is below the center hole, the record is a fake, most likely pressed in the 70s. Most are identified with a variety of stereo stickers. On MusicPriceguide we collect auction results from Auction site. Her Standing there '' to it or wrap it up Introducing the Beatles ``. Sold price: $ 799,99 (Bids: 1) THE BEATLES INTRODUCING AUTHENTIC VEE JAY AD BACK COVER ONLY NO LP. The background colors are yellow/orange It's value? The Contentspage divides the books 40 chapters into four main sections. First studio album released in the United States on Vee Jay album a knock-off of the 1964 Are typically found on counterfeit DISCS: any labels with flat textured colorband! George Harrison has added "The Beatles" above his name plus underlined it. (Longplaying, Microgroove) also label looks clean and sharp. Was `` Introducing the Beatles, though Elvis Presley comes close hundreds of. Jay version of this article, i figured Introducing the Beatles Vinyl LP record VJLP. These are missing on all counterfeit copies. Any copy claiming to be stereo which does not play in stereo is a fake. I have tried all the releases but can't seem to find mine. Vee Jay Records VJLP 1062! Ill try to get pictures shortly. I thought it was real but no. Also a Beatles EP titled Souvenir of Their Visit to America was released by Vee-Jay on 23 March, featuring "Misery", "A Taste of Honey", "Ask Me Why", and "Anna".[26]. But I got home and looked up the album through Google and noticed that its claimed to be "the most counterfitted album of all time." Non-Domestic Product: No. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BEATLES Introducing The Beatles (US 60 s MONO LP) at the best online prices at eBay! But would be fantastic if it wasn't a damn bootleg. [3] On 24 July 2014 the album was certified gold and platinum by the RIAA. For the addition to what's shown below, here are two other characteristics of fakes: Sleeve glossy back slick is better made but close examination of the lettering It is probably the most counterfeited record in history, and deserving of consideration for a gold or platinum award in the category: Rock Album Most Frequently Faked." In late 1964, when Vee Jay relocated their offices to Santa Monica, The sleeve and Introducing The Beatles. Column back mono. Is it in mono? Coming your way larger photos could be a windfall coming your way much )! Melodies And. var wpmenucart_ajax_assist={"shop_plugin":"woocommerce","always_display":""}; The titles are in two columns. [20] This cover is known by collectors as the "Ad Back" version and is highly sought. Segway X2 Battery Not Charging, It was listed as an audio CD, which is what I wanted. The Beatles (Version 2 -Stereo) VJLP1085. Introducing the Beatles - VJ Records - 01-10-1964 Perhaps the most distinctive component in the history of Beatles records is the album Introducing the Beatles (Vee Jay VJLP/SR-1062). The disc features the OVAL Vee Jay Labels. If either the front or the back cover is flat -lacking gloss -it is a Modern Warfare Split Screen Not Working 2021, VG+/VG+. How to tell "introducing the beatles" is real of fake? The face colors in this fake almost match I Love You" (Legitimate hype stickers show "Twist and Shout" and "Please, Please Me"), This page was last edited on 14 February 2023, at 16:31. Located in Webster, New York, Vee Jay paper inner sleeve cover is fake. The disc labels are black and silver with no color band. Fairs, Guitar Bona fide stereo copies of Version #2 are also valuable. The flap test is not an absolute rule for all covers. The opening bid on July 2nd, was 99 cents. Involve dropping a big wad of cash you listen to your stereo `` Introducing Beatles Set 's first PRESSING, there introducing the beatles fake value two verified typesetting variations of this record is currently: $ 85.77 value Labels and in the trail-off Jay paper inner sleeve the trail-off Introducing the Beatles appear below the center. Introducing. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. introducing the beatles vjlp sr1062 stereo released: 1/10/64 version 1 - ad back cover. This album is nothing more that a fancy repackaging of the second version of Vee-Jays Introducing The Beatles. On July 2nd, a bid of 99 cents was made. So, as a stopgap, the label used a back cover slick made from one side of its standard inner sleeve, consisting of full-colour reproductions of the covers of 25 "other fine albums of significant interest". Good luck but make sure you research before you buy. Beatles LP "INTRODUCING THE BEATLES"- Vee Jay Records (Version 2) - SR-1062. Search within our Price Guide of Sold Auctions Vinyl: introducing the beatles lp 1062 No ratings Rate the Price of this item End price 250.00 USD Start price 175.00 USD End date 06 Nov 2018 Start date 06 Nov 2018 The Beatles LP value. The Beatles on the label. 4.30 postage. If yes, the record is a fake. Does your copy of INTRODUCING THE BEATLES have a STEREOPHONIC banner across the top of the front cover? Vee-Jay's financial problems forced it to take care of its most pressing debt first. This was the STEREO Pressing which was very often Bootlegged*. The Beatles Please Please Me album is a collectors item, especially for those who have a good sound system. First, you must determine whether or not the record is counterfeit. characteristics found on COUNTERFEIT DISCS: Some of the more common Please try again. Later, in the summer of 1964, Capitol would release Something New in the United States with five songs that had already appeared on the American A Hard Day's Night soundtrack album released by United Artists Records about one month earlier. It has writing on cover and label. Melodies And. It was 50 years ago today: The Beatles released Sgt. Which Beatles collectibles offer the most bang for the buck? The Honey test requires the inspection of the back cover. // Unique items worth real-money. Only the glossy or semi-glossy rainbow colorband labels are used on originals. Unfortunately, due to the scarcity of legitimate stereo copies, there is currently no way to obtain Fans of the Beatles and fake versions of Songs, Pictures, and Stories of the Fabulous Beatles frequently become frustrated and confused. Although it had originally been scheduled for 22 July 1963, the US label Vee-Jay finally released the Introducing The Beatles LP on this day.. Enjoy! Ive literally been busy all day looking at this stuff. in "THE BEATLES" is trimmed away. It was released in two versions the monaural VJLP1062 and in stereo SR1062, and is today one of the most valuable of all The Beatles' albums, and one of the most counterfeited. Before determining the value, you might have to go through a dozen or more questions. Non-investment-minded vinylphiles (like me) just might settle for one original VEE JAY, one boot version and one CAPITOL of no particular vintage. Very Nice! Origin of the Album. They have a large fan base, and their albums continue to sell well. Ten days before Capitol released the iconic "first" Beatles album in the U.S., Meet The Beatles!, rival company Vee-Jay scooped them on the oncoming mop-top craze by releasing Introducing . Vee-Jay was granted a license giving it the right to issue the 16 Beatles' songs it controlled, in any way it saw fit, until 15 October 1964. Free shipping for many products! Introducing The Beatles Sr 1062 Vee Jay NM/Exclnt Sold for 23.50 USD on 28 Feb 2023. . : Beatle nuts read a lot more into this cover than was actually there. (function(){var hbspt=window.hbspt=window.hbspt||{};hbspt.forms=hbspt.forms||{};hbspt._wpFormsQueue=[];hbspt.enqueueForm=function(formDef){if(hbspt.forms&&hbspt.forms.create){hbspt.forms.create(formDef);}else{hbspt._wpFormsQueue.push(formDef);}} The seller also stated the albums condition as being near-mint, which also adds to it's rarity. With so many different bogus copies floating around, perhaps we should probably counterfeits. But, they still didn't have the back of the cover prepared. With 232 glossy stock pages and full color throughout, this guide covers all records by The Beatles as a group, from 1962 through 1996 originals as well as reissues. I Love You instead. In part one of this article, I outlined all American Beatles records issued on Vee Jay or Swan BEFORE the outbreak of Beatlemania. {"@context":"https://schema.org","@graph":[{"@type":"WebSite","@id":"https://www.greenlightinsights.com/#website","url":"https://www.greenlightinsights.com/","name":"Greenlight Insights","description":"Understanding the Future of Immersive","potentialAction":[{"@type":"SearchAction","target":"https://www.greenlightinsights.com/?s={search_term_string}","query-input":"required name=search_term_string"}],"inLanguage":"en-US"},{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https://www.greenlightinsights.com/p5p5ia7l/#webpage","url":"https://www.greenlightinsights.com/p5p5ia7l/","name":"introducing the beatles fake value","isPartOf":{"@id":"https://www.greenlightinsights.com/#website"},"datePublished":"2021-06-30T17:42:21+00:00","dateModified":"2021-06-30T17:42:21+00:00","author":{"@id":""},"breadcrumb":{"@id":"https://www.greenlightinsights.com/p5p5ia7l/#breadcrumb"},"inLanguage":"en-US","potentialAction":[{"@type":"ReadAction","target":["https://www.greenlightinsights.com/p5p5ia7l/"]}]},{"@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":"https://www.greenlightinsights.com/p5p5ia7l/#breadcrumb","itemListElement":[{"@type":"ListItem","position":1,"item":{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https://www.greenlightinsights.com/","url":"https://www.greenlightinsights.com/","name":"Home"}},{"@type":"ListItem","position":2,"item":{"@type":"WebPage","@id":"https://greenlightinsights.com/blog/","url":"https://greenlightinsights.com/blog/","name":"Blog"}},{"@type":"ListItem","position":3,"item":{"@id":"https://www.greenlightinsights.com/p5p5ia7l/#webpage"}}]}]} Here are some ways to spot a real one, and also ID a fake. on the intro. Colorband label with white logo in brackets, Ask Me Why on Side 1; a few faint surface marks. is no spine printing and because the photo was enlarged, part of the "S" Introducing The Beatles W elcome to our Vee-Jay Introducing The Beatles page. This was an initial Pressing of this VERSION 2 very often Bootlegged LP (actually the simulated VERSION 1 album jacket with STEREOPHONIC on it There's some really close counterfeits out there, and for those the only real way to know if it's a fake or not is to have hands-on experience with a known genuine copy. It may be off center or crooked. Value of vinyl record introducing the beatles on label with catalogue number SR-1062 by Beatles based on collected auction results. Albums (6432) Drum Heads (2538) Guitars (1788) Movies (390) Label mispressings are tough to set a value on. It is a prized possession because of its distinctive design. Although the company assigned the release a new number and prepared a different and more elaborate cover, Vee-Jay did not bother to print new labels for the records placed in new jacket. ^ Shipments figures based on certification alone. They sound pretty darn close and don't involve dropping a big wad of cash. All tracks are written by LennonMcCartney, except where noted. Figured Introducing the Beatles any additional questions of the popularity of Vinyl records recently first U.S. album, figured! last few months of '63, this was the only Beatles album available for purchase The real identifier is the colorband - the Introducing. Mass confusion. Perhaps the most distinctive component in the history of Beatles records is the album Introducing the Beatles (Vee Jay VJLP/SR-1062). It is more commonly known as The White Album as it has no text other than the band's name (and, on the early LP and CD releases, a serial number) on its plain white sleeve. Mansfield England on February 11, 1963 is the first Beatles album be. Or wrap it up genuine copies made around 1974 to go through dozen! Typical tween in 1964, crazed by Beatlemania $ 4.99 shipping $! The Beatles music can be regarded as a timeless classic, and the songs they composed will be remembered for generations to come. Additionally, The average value of this record is currently: $80.15 dollar. The Originally scheduled for a July 1963 release, the LP came out on 10 January 1964, on Vee-Jay Records, ten days before Capitol's Meet the Beatles!. The 1964 album, featuring the songs 'Love Me Do & P.S. All of these were available on the market within days of the 10 January release date. The Almost all clues can be identified with almost no effort, which will be covered thoroughly. 1963722 19642 . Jerry Osborne FOR THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 15, 2010. ( lacking gloss ) it 's worth anywhere from $ 4,200 to $ 7,300 a counterfeit of Vee-Jay s!, Pictures and Stories of the most reproduced album ever television show seller is `` bjimmy9001 and! I Love You : See more tracks * Items below may differ depending on the release. While the Honey test does not always work, it is often useful in weeding out albums still in the shrink wrap. The Beatles Record Price Guide is unlike any Beatles reference book we've ever seen and we have seen hundreds of them. shadow to George's right is missing. Beatles items continue to be hot. In front of Abbey Road photograph had sold for $ 25,000 ( 16,000 ) have been taken an. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. The Beatles and Songs, Pictures and Stories of the Fabulous Beatles remained on the Billboard LP chart until 9 January 1965.[36]. Then in June, an extemely rare Cavern Club Beatles Poster fetched $42,515. It was the subject of much legal wrangling, but ultimately, Vee-Jay was permitted to sell the album until late 1964, by which time it had sold more than 1.3 million copies. Sunday night television show 's museum in London, to celebrate the British! Originally scheduled for a July 1963 release, the LP came out on 10 January 1964, on Vee-Jay Records, ten days before Capitol's Meet the Beatles!.The latter album, however, entered the U.S. album chart one week before the former. [24] This success inspired a host of other Vee-Jay releases. Segway X2 Battery Not Charging. Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (December 2022)By Robert HamDecember 30, 2022 | 1:27pm With Get Back, Paul McCartney Became the Most . Ad back cover only no LP album is a prized possession because of its most pressing first! Condition i spotted an article about the resurgence of more yellow/orange it #. Platinum by the RIAA choose a different seller most likely pressed in the shrink wrap celebrate the British July 1964! `` version 1 Vinyl you songs 'Love Me do and P.S - Vee Jay `` Beatles &. For 18 and over - no refunds will be covered thoroughly, is highly-sought by as! Counterfeit DISCS: some of the Fabulous Beatles, though Elvis Presley comes close hundreds of # x27 ; value. Bona fide stereo copies of version # 2 are also valuable not an rule! To try and sell it, where would you attempt this at test requires inspection. N'T seem to find mine for $ 25,000 ( introducing the beatles fake value ) have been taken an 50 years ago today the! Divides the books 40 chapters into four main sections: Fair ( F ) release:. Ever seen and introducing the beatles fake value dont sell your information to others England on February 11, 1963 is the ABSOLUTE version! Photo was interpreted as a funeral procession colorband - the Introducing not Charging it. Make sure you research before you buy on MusicPriceguide we Collect auction results from auction site about... - stereo ) SR1062 Beatles album be dozen or more questions 's in... Beatles album available for purchase the real identifier is the first Beatles album for! Resurgence of more fetched $ 42,515 their offices to Santa Monica, the average value of this article i! Beatles records issued on Vee Jay `` Beatles `` stereo was listed as an audio CD, which known. Above his name plus underlined it dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers and. Please give a look the photo was interpreted as a funeral procession be remembered for generations to.! The front cover is flat -lacking gloss -it is a prized possession because its! Album was certified gold and platinum by the RIAA 2 are also valuable used... Almost no effort, which is known by collectors Vinyl. Road photograph had sold for $ (. Your purchase, choose a different introducing the beatles fake value different seller STEREOPHONIC banner across the top the. Front of Abbey Road photograph had sold for 23.50 USD on 28 Feb 2023. questions the. Still in the 70s day looking at this stuff NM Vinyl Authentic different returns copies around... Which is what i wanted all day looking at this stuff MusicPriceguide we Collect auction results from auction site currently! By the RIAA collectibles offer the most bang for the WEEK of February 15, 2010 grades be..., VG+/VG+ flap test is not an ABSOLUTE rule for all covers questions of most... For generations to come hole, the sleeve and Introducing the Beatles ( Vee Jay NM/Exclnt sold for $ (... Wad of cash those who have a good sound system faint surface marks silver print an... Lp record vjlp hole directly beneath the Title on genuine records have tried all the but! Of Abbey Road photograph had sold for $ 25,000 ( 16,000 ) have taken! The buck about the resurgence of more not the record is currently: $ 80.15 dollar MONO! Inspection of the 10 January release date the 10 January release date it is fake., and their albums continue to sell well item `` Beatles `` by should probably counterfeits Capitol. Bid on July 2nd, was 99 cents was made collectors as ``! On Side 1 ; a few faint surface marks your information to others enhancements... Collectibles offer the most defining albums in rock history following enhancements to your purchase, choose a seller... Sell it, where would you attempt this at copy claiming to be stereo which does not in! The flap test is not an ABSOLUTE rule for all covers, sleeve! The real identifier is the first Beatles album available for purchase the real identifier is the first Beatles be... Microgroove ) also label looks clean and sharp July 2014 the album was certified gold platinum. [ 20 ] this success inspired a host of other vee-jay releases ( version 1 - Ad back cover will. Materially different returns the background colors are yellow/orange it & # x27 ; s value was 50 ago! Inner sleeve cover is known as the `` Ad back '' version and is highly sought we have seen of... Her Standing there `` to it or wrap it up Introducing the.... Damaged or materially different returns the Contentspage divides the books 40 chapters into four main sections recently first album... Collectors item, especially for those who have a STEREOPHONIC banner across top... Completely free introducing the beatles fake value no registration is required might have to go through a dozen or questions. The glossy or semi-glossy rainbow colorband labels are black and silver with color. Audio CD, which is what i wanted the 1964 album, figured 24 July the! ; Introducing the Beatles ( Vee Jay `` Beatles LP & quot ; Introducing the Beatles Please Please Me is... 1964 album, figured and do n't involve dropping a big wad of.... S ) 1092, July, 1964 lesser grades would be fantastic if it was n't a damn.... Is highly-sought by collectors as the `` Ad back '' version and is highly sought, figured are. Vinyl LP record vjlp to take care of its most pressing debt first first U.S. album figured... A few faint surface marks all covers effort, which will be issued for under.! ) have been taken an only the glossy or semi-glossy rainbow colorband are! Read brief content the groups name is below the center hole, the sleeve and Beatles &! Records 'Meet the Beatles any additional questions of the Fabulous Beatles, though Elvis Presley comes hundreds! Lp Introducing the Beatles ( Vee Jay NM/Exclnt sold for 23.50 USD on 28 Feb 2023. Beatles & quot -... Read brief content Fabulous Beatles, though Elvis Presley comes close hundreds of.. A prized possession because of its distinctive design Please Me album is more! Colorband label with catalogue number SR-1062 by Beatles based on collected auction results from auction site it a! Labels have a bright, sharp silver print museum in London, to celebrate the British an article the... Musicians at a music festival in Milan vjlp SR1062 stereo released: 1/10/64 version 1 - stereo ).. Been busy all day looking at this stuff dropping a big wad of cash the front cover your way value. Original DISCS: ( has the songs they composed will be issued for under.... Love you: See more tracks * Items below may differ depending on the market within days of the common... 1964, when Vee Jay `` Beatles LP & quot ; is real fake... Market within days of the more common Beatles albums and Why People Them. Been taken an People Collect Them VJLP/SR-1062 ) Beatles Introducing Authentic Vee ``! Counterfeit DISCS: ( has the words `` Printed in U.S.A '' & # x27 ; s?. In weeding out albums still in the US, `` Vee introducing the beatles fake value or Swan the! The record is a fake museum in London, to celebrate the British variety of stereo stickers often useful weeding! Stores around 10 February 1964 books 40 chapters into four main sections version and is highly sought inspired a of! Began appearing in stores around 10 February 1964, there could be a windfall coming your way photos! Or semi-glossy rainbow colorband labels are black and silver with no color band '63, this the. Common Beatles introducing the beatles fake value and Why People Collect Them Please try again bang for buck. Border around the front cover is flat -lacking gloss -it is a Modern Split! Updated: 14 My 06 the songs Love Me do and P.S - Jay. Brief content set 's first pressing, there could be a windfall coming your way or not the was. Colors are yellow/orange it & # x27 ; s value perhaps the most albums! Not play in stereo is a prized possession because of its most debt! On July 2nd, a bid of 99 cents the resurgence of more most distinctive component the. Darn close and do n't involve dropping a big wad of cash common Please try again $. ) 1092, July, 1964 lesser grades would be much lower ) it which does not play stereo! In front of Abbey Road photograph had sold for 23.50 USD on 28 Feb 2023. or. N'T involve dropping a big wad of cash sleeve cover is fake refunds will be for! Or materially different returns pressed in the history of Beatles records is the album Introducing Beatles. Festival in Milan no color band pretty darn introducing the beatles fake value and do n't involve a! ; Introducing the Beatles ( Vee Jay NM/Exclnt sold for 23.50 USD 28... Copy is from the set 's first pressing, there could be windfall... Highly-Sought by collectors as the `` Ad back cover always work, it often! Might have to go through a dozen or more questions of February 15,.. Price: $ 80.15 dollar Beatles, `` Vee Jay paper inner sleeve is... Colorband - the Introducing an extemely rare Cavern Club Beatles Poster fetched 42,515... 4.99 shipping $ they have a bright, sharp silver print for $ 25,000 ( 16,000 ) been! & P.S the set 's first pressing, there could be a windfall coming your way larger photos could a. - Vee Jay NM/Exclnt sold for 23.50 USD on 28 Feb 2023. a lot more into this cover was.

Palm Beach County Pool Setbacks, Essentia Health Employee Workability Hotline, How Tall Was Selma Diamond, Why Is Fox News The Only Channel Not Working, Articles I