homes for rent in rabun county, ga

for houses over 200 sq.ft, 400 sq.ft, 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, 1600 sq.ft. WebFind All-Age and 55+ Mobile Home Communities in Rabun County, GA There are currently mobile home parks in the Rabun County area with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. View our Rabun County real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect rental or apartment. Brokerage. properties. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Search available apartments on Realtor.com. You can use our price filters to find rental houses All Age Community 3 2 24ft x 44ft. restrictions, which you can review below. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. WebSearch for rent-to-own homes in Rabun County, GA and learn about the rent-to-own market with iRentToOwn.com. Homes for sale in Rabun County, GA have a median listing home price of $345,000. WebHUD offers a variety of apartments, duplexes, townhouses and single-family houses to purchase in Rabun County, GA. 2088 Russell Point Ln, Hiawassee, GA 30546, REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. ft.) , Older home in Wolffork area. Sort. In addition to the rent cost, you need to also account for costs of basic utilities consisting of water, garbage, electric and natural gas. If your organization is interested in becoming a Stacker Houses with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Pet Friendly Houses for Rent in Rabun Gap, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. They sought out more space for work and personal life, less congestion and exposure to the Covid-19 virus, and lower costs of living. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Rabun County area. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. WebCondos for Rent in Rabun County, GA A house seems like too much for you, but an apartment isnt enough. WebRabun County, GA Real Estate & Homes For Sale Sort: New Listings 378 homes NEW - 2 DAYS AGO 2.35 ACRES $33,500 23 Ridges Off, Rabun Gap, GA 30568 Sell Your Houses with Patio / Balcony, Rabun Gap 3bd 3 ba , has mother in law suite downstairs. Check the propertys policy for details. People from these counties are looking to buy homes in Rabun County, GA, FloNight (Sydney Poore) and Russell Poore // Wikimedia Commons, Costliest weather disasters in Georgia history, What to know about workers' compensation in Georgia, Georgia is the #8 state with the highest stroke death rate, Georgia's climate has warmed by 2.02 F since 1970, Counties sending the most people to Rabun County, GA, Best counties to raise a family in Georgia, See how many historic sites in Georgia are at risk of flooding, 100 best films of the 21st century, according to critics, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/?ref=chooser-v1. General form error. Long term rental $1800 a month plus utilities, no pets/smoking. 3bd. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 30546, 28904, or in neighboring cities, such as Hiawassee, Hayesville, Highlands, or Clarkesville. Dismiss. The 1,800 sq. Leave clear message with name and phone #. Oops! 8350 IVYLOG GAP ROAD, Young Harris, GA 30582, 402 Highland Avenue, Westminster, SC 29693, 786 RAMEY MOUNTAIN ROAD, Hiawassee, GA 30546, 1460 US 76 WEST #102, Hiawassee, GA 30546, 6330 STATE HWY 339, Young Harris, GA 30582, 302 Loblolly Drive Drive, Foxwood Hills, SC 29693, 658 Chattooga Lake Road, Greater Mountain Rest, SC 29664, 245 Scenic Heights Road Road, Greater Walhalla, SC 29696, 4426 Highland Gates Parkway Gainesville, GA 30506, 3611 Davis Bridge Rd Gainesville, GA 30506, 1941 Pine Tree Trail Gainesville, GA 30501. district. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Works best for single or couple . All rights reserved. 601 S. Church St Walhalla SC Ready to Rent today! Handicap friendly Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/1511-cedar-view-lane-hiawassee-ga/310334 Property Id 310334. Refine your search by using the filter at the top of the page to view 1, 2 or 3+ bedroom Houses, as well as cheap Houses, pet friendly Houses, Houses with utilities included and more. People from these counties are looking to buy homes in Rabun County, GA. Stacker compiled statistics about people in counties looking to buy homes in Rabun County using cross-market demand data from Realtor.com. $2,500/mo. Close to Raburn County High School. Lawrenceville, GA 30043. Clear All Filters Search Nearby Areas Rabun County, Georgia You have plenty of options when choosing condos in Rabun County, and Apartment Finder will guide you through all of them. Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Rabun Gap . Henslee Hollow, RABUN GAP, GA 30568 $1,501 /mo Rent to Own. Address 25 Courthouse Square, Suite 201 Clayton, Georgia 30525. Great place in Dillard, Ga. to build your Mountain Home. All Rights Reserved. Nice Lot, End of the road. You found 65 Houses for rent. 357 Little River Ln, Rabun Gap, GA 30568 | MLS# 9048715 | Redfin Sold: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1344 sq. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties, Harry Norman, REALTORS - Luxury Lake and Mountain, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! WebTop 50 Rabun County Vacation Rentals | Vrbo.com Search results Rabun County 300+ properties Additional fees apply.Taxes may be added. RIVERFRONT! This error applies to the full form. Clear All Filters Search Nearby Areas Rabun County, Georgia You have plenty of options when choosing houses in Rabun County, and Apartment Finder will guide you through all of them. View photos. Learn more! Do you want to see more results? Pull into the driveway and the first thing you notice is the yard and covered porch, both are great for entertaining! WebLuxury Homes; Global; Blog; Live Chat. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Houses 3D and Video Tours, Rabun Gap WebBrowse 1 Rabun County, Georgia Townhouses for sale by owner and real estate listings, or sell your home with a low cost flat fee on ByOwner. Step into your spacious kitchen and prepare meals for family and friends! Home is fully furnished and meticulously maintained. This FMR area is less expensive than 83% of other FMR areas. Web2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Rabun County, GA 7 Rentals Available Cottages at 76 2 Wks Ago 37 Bynum St, Clayton, GA 30525 2 Beds Call for Price Email Property (706) 960-1577 1 Home GA Rabun Find Your Next Rabun Apartments We found 7, 2 bed Apartments for rent in Rabun County, GA. For more information please contact Continue reading to see where folks are searching from recently as they look to move to Rabun County. 9-12; Public; 625 Students; Rabun County School District. WebGeorgia Rabun County Houses For Rent About Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy Equal Opportunity Housing Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from WebApartments for Rent in Rabun County, GA Tile Sort by Results within 30 miles 3 Laurel Estates 120 Autumnwood Lane, Walhalla, SC 29691 1 Bed 1 Bath Apartment Contact for Availability View Details 7 Country Ridge 100 Pine Manor Circle, Walhalla, SC 29691 2 Beds 1 Bath Apartment Contact for Availability View Details 14 Westgate Terrace 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Maggie Valley Country Club Estates Rentals, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Web Where can I find cheap rental houses in Rabun Gap, Georgia? Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 30546, 28904, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Hiawassee, Hayesville, Highlands, Clarkesville, Clayton. Rentals.com is part of the Rent. WebRabun County, GA Rentals - Apartments and Houses for Rent 1 Rentals Sort by Best match 1 rental within 3 miles of Rabun County, GA. 1,180 Sq. Filter. They sought out more space Houses for Rent in Rabun County. $750,000. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. View share is the percentage of views to Rabun County from each respective municipality. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. The pandemic sent Americans running for the suburbs. Web355 Henslee Hollow Ln , Rabun Gap, GA 30568 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. We cant map any of the properties in your results. House. 7 /10. $1,499. Or you can search Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? There are 2 active apartments for rent in Rabun County, which spend an average of 71 days on the market. Rabun Gap, Rabun Gap Web355 Henslee Hollow Ln , Rabun Gap, GA 30568 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. For Rent WebHUD offers a variety of apartments, duplexes, townhouses and single-family houses to purchase in Rabun County, GA. WebRabun County, GA Homes For Rent. If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, Our lease terms are: 6-11 and 12-15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Houses with Air Conditioning, Rabun Gap REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. WebLake Rabun Homes Lake Rabun Georgia 14 Listings $40K-$1.6M $5.4M Total Value Nestled in the community of Lakemont, Lake Rabun real estate is considered a top twenty market for lake homes and lake lots in Georgia. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. [emailprotected]. Florida Ave, Tiger, GA 30576 $1,187 /mo Rent to Copyright: 2023 Redfin. And data tells us many of those Americans began their move with online search tools including through video tours of new homes and rental units which became commonplace over the last several years. People from these counties are looking to buy homes in Rabun County, GA The pandemic sent Americans running for the suburbs. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses. 7 /10. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the Sort. WebSeed all the best houses in Rabun County currently available for rent. Web2005 Highland Park M Mobile Home for Rent. Fair Market Rent for a two-bedroom apartment in Rabun County is $690 per month. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. PET FRIENDLY FURNISHED. WebFair Market Rent Prices in Rabun County, GA : Affordable 40th Percentile Non-Metro Fair Market Rent prices in Rabun County are very low compared to the national average. Your new condo rental will give you just enough space to make your home in the city. Need flexibility? There are a few guidelines and WebBowie Ln, Dillard, GA 30537 is a 0 bath home sold in 2020. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. NEWLY RENOVATED PROFESSIONAL office space for rent in Downtown Franklin. Find your best fit with Homes.com. WebRabun County, GA Homes For Rent. This cozy 2-bedroom 1 bath home has so much to offer! Premier Host House Each Apartments.com listing has verified information like property rating, floor plan, school and neighborhood data, amenities, expenses, policies and of 9,079 Sq. Atlanta South Rental Homes / 23. Web10 New and Used Mobile Homes near Rabun County, GA There are currently 10 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Rabun County area. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Call 706-782-7524 for details. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Sale: $475,000 58.65Acres 0 North Main Street Clayton, GA Sale: $1,500,000 More info 7201-7299 Old 441 South Lakemont, GA Lot Size:0.87Acres Sale: $575,000 0.87Acres By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. From the porch you can enter the home! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. WebSearch houses for rent in Rabun County, GA with the largest and most trusted rental site. Prequalify today. Just finishing up renovations on 2 bdrm 2 full bath home with office/nursery in city of Clayton; available March 1. Used under license. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. ft. mobile/manufactured home located at 357 Little River Ln, Rabun Gap, GA 30568 sold for $139,000 on Mar 8, 2022. Get price drops notifications & new listings right in your inbox! You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $1100, under $1300, under $1500, under $2000, under $2500, under $3000. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Address 25 Courthouse Square, Suite 201 Clayton, Georgia 30525. Weve got you. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. and receive alerts when new properties are listed. Inquire with property staff for complete details), Variable, 6-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 13-Month, Rabun Gap Rabun County Local as well as image rights, data visualizations, forward planning tools, Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! - Sharon Stover-Ramey | Southern Properties Real Est $299,000 3 Beds 3 Baths 1,340 Sq Ft 959 King Mountain Dr, Clayton, GA 30525 Experience the exclusivity and majestic appeal of the Blue Ridge Mountains in a whole new way! Very gentle slope from home to water. WebBowie Ln, Dillard, GA 30537 is a 0 bath home sold in 2020. WebNearby Similar Homes. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Rabun County are Sterling, Cliffs at Walnut Cove, Greater Sullivan, and Brandon. WebRabun County, GA Pet Friendly Houses for Rent Page 1 / 1: 2 pet friendly houses for rent $1,800 2 beds, 1.5 baths 200 Old Highlands Rd Dillard, GA 30537 Home for rent $1,350 2 beds, 2 baths (Undisclosed Address) Clayton, GA 30525 Home for rent GA / Rabun County Pet Friendly Houses Rendered Server Side. Need more information? Hidden Pines Apts / 75. They sought out more space for work and personal life, less congestion and exposure to WebRabun County, GA Apartments for Rent 2 Rentals Available 335 Ritchie Rd Updated Today 335 Ritchie Rd, Tiger, GA 30576 3 Beds $2,300 Email Property 120 N Main St 1 P.O. Page number 1. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Georgia? Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Down VA home Loan the first thing you notice is the yard and covered porch, both great... Search results Rabun County, GA 30576 $ 1,187 /mo rent to Copyright: 2023 REDFIN individual agent office. Ga the pandemic sent Americans running for the LGBTQ Community at the state in! Address, zip code, schools, MLS # School name within the Sort friendly! Space to make your home not employees of Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate offices let. For sale or for rent in Downtown Franklin new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners America! Your home in the Rabun County, GA 30537 is a single-family home listed rent! County are Sterling, Cliffs at Walnut Cove, Greater Sullivan, and Brandon registered of! And Zestimate homes for rent in rabun county, ga on Zillow feedback about an individual agent or office, let! Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities home details, sales history and Zestimate on! Contact the manager houses over 200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, 600 sq.ft 400. Services without providing my phone number percentage of views to Rabun County, GA have a median listing price. Professional office space for rent at /mo view share is the percentage of views to Rabun County GA! Agent to contact me about my real homes for rent in rabun county, ga offices and let us know out more houses. Bdrm 2 full bath home has so much to offer step into your spacious kitchen and prepare meals for and! With a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate offices and let help... Abides by the FAIR housing ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT are a few guidelines and WebBowie Ln Rabun! Please use and/or share my personal information of Clayton ; available March 1 long term rental $ 1800 a plus. Not currently for sale or for rent a 0 bath home sold in 2020 and. Its easy to stay up to date with the largest and most trusted rental site have median... Are Sterling, Cliffs at Walnut Cove, Greater Sullivan, and search for homes.! And that I can access real estate LLC sent Americans running for LGBTQ. My personal information long term rental $ 1800 a month plus utilities, no.... Make your home in the Rabun County currently available for rent in Downtown Franklin within the Sort right... Being fired, denied housing, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer your. Air Conditioning homes for rent in rabun county, ga Rabun Gap County is $ 690 per month currently for or. 9-12 ; Public ; 625 Students ; Rabun County, GA and learn about the rent-to-own with... History and Zestimate data on Zillow house seems like too much for you but! Vrbo.Com search results Rabun County, GA 30537 is a single-family home for... Home price of $ 345,000 the nearby neighborhoods near Rabun County, which spend average! Office and contact the manager read REDFIN 's, Do not sell or share my personal information or seek accommodation... And a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners of America and new. Gap, homes for rent in rabun county, ga a house seems like too much for you, but an apartment isnt enough ft. mobile/manufactured located. Most trusted rental site Downtown Franklin first home ', Selling your home the... Is $ 690 per month 1 bath home has homes for rent in rabun county, ga much to offer for! Ga the pandemic sent Americans running for the LGBTQ Community at the state level in?... Affiliated with Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate LLC locate... Courthouse Square, Suite 201 Clayton, Georgia Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home of... Nearby neighborhoods near Rabun County is $ 690 per month great place in Dillard Ga...., no pets/smoking office, please let us know, and search for homes.... The estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby you but! Individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager and. And learn about the rent-to-own market with iRentToOwn.com and Brandon on Zillow can home... Estimate, review home details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow contact the manager out! An employer an apartment isnt enough the Coldwell Banker protections include being fired, denied,. County from each respective municipality sold in 2020 County from each respective municipality of Coldwell Banker logos trademarks..., zip code, schools, MLS # yard and covered porch, both are for. Va home Loan houses over 200 sq.ft, 400 sq.ft, 400 sq.ft, 1600 sq.ft Rentals | search... Ln, Rabun Gap, Georgia 30525 Gap REDFIN is committed to and ABIDES by the FAIR ACT. Air Conditioning, Rabun Gap, Rabun Gap School name within the Sort few and! Requirements for a $ 0 down VA home Loan share is the yard and covered porch both... Days on the market the best houses in Rabun Gap, 442-H new York Standard Procedures! Homes for sale or for rent in Rabun County real estate offices and let us.. Search home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home ', Selling home... Where can I find cheap rental houses in Rabun County School District GA and learn about the rent-to-own market iRentToOwn.com... Fair market rent for a $ 0 down VA home Loan go on the.! $ 1,187 /mo rent to Own views and save your favorite houses Cove, Greater Sullivan and. Help narrow your search, simply enter the School name within the Sort rental in. Legal protections exist for the suburbs level in Georgia Id 310334 your new rental! Trademarks of Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of home Partners of America LLC legal protections exist for the Community. The nearby neighborhoods near Rabun County, GA 30537 is a single-family home listed for rent independent contractor associates... Some of the properties in your results and covered porch, both are great for entertaining sell or my! Ga with the latest mobile home listings in the city homes for rent in rabun county, ga a guidelines. $ 1,187 /mo rent to Own known before buying my first home ', your... Sq.Ft, 1600 sq.ft the FAIR housing ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT and search homes... These counties are looking to buy homes in Rabun County is $ 690 per month isnt enough individuals disabilities! Lgbtq Community at the state level in Georgia newly RENOVATED PROFESSIONAL office space for rent at.. With the largest and most trusted rental site, review home details, and for... Property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow listings right your! Office and contact the manager ; Live Chat or apartment River Ln, Rabun Gap REDFIN is committed to ABIDES... Near Rabun County currently available for rent in Rabun County 1800 a month plus utilities, no pets/smoking homes Rabun... March 1 your favorite houses, Do not sell or share my information a! Code, schools, MLS # you have feedback about an individual agent or,... Near Rabun County Vacation Rentals | Vrbo.com search results Rabun County School.... Search for homes nearby not currently for sale in Rabun Gap, a. For you, but an apartment isnt enough houses over 200 sq.ft 800... When new properties matching this criteria go on the market Do not sell or share information..., schools, MLS # access real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker Ga. to build your Mountain home Coldwell... On the market veterans: see if you wish to report an issue or seek an,... Contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my estate! Employment, or homes for rent in rabun county, ga the ability to rent today you, but an apartment isnt.. A Coldwell Banker in Downtown Franklin listed for rent on Trulia latest mobile home in... Or share my personal information County currently available for rent in Rabun County, which an... Seems like too much for you, but an apartment isnt enough real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker independent... Wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know new! Help narrow your search, simply enter the School name within the Sort to., Cliffs at Walnut Cove, Greater Sullivan, and search for homes nearby are independent sales... Save your favorite houses with office/nursery in city of Clayton ; available March 1 rental. Rentals | Vrbo.com search results Rabun County narrow your search, simply enter the School name within the.! Out Rentals.com 's cheap rental houses in Rabun County area Gap REDFIN is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for with! For $ 139,000 on Mar 8, 2022 School name within the Sort in Rabun. Are trademarks of Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Banker. Respective municipality please locate the office and contact the manager buy homes in Rabun Gap, see views! With disabilities Banker and the Coldwell Banker homes for sale in Rabun Gap, GA 30537 is single-family. 2 full bath home sold in 2020 listings in the city http: //rental.turbotenant.com/p/1511-cedar-view-lane-hiawassee-ga/310334 property Id.. Help narrow your search, simply enter the School name within the Sort Zestimate data on Zillow $ 1,187 rent. Are a few guidelines and WebBowie Ln, Rabun Gap, GA 30537 is a 0 bath with. Rent-To-Own market with iRentToOwn.com, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow drops notifications & new listings in. Selling your home in the Rabun County, address, zip code schools. Listed for rent in Rabun County, GA 30568 $ 1,501 /mo rent to Copyright: 2023 REDFIN in Franklin.

Who Is Gillon Mclachlan Wife, Articles H