harry potter goes to the icw fanfiction bashing

Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2089), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (49), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (48), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (44), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (26), Lucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black Malfoy (390), Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Voldemort (295), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (819), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Reptilia28's Don't Fear the Reaper Challenge, Minerva McGonagall & Severus Snape Friendship, Hermione Granger/Fred Weasley/George Weasley, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange, Hermione Granger/Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy/Andromeda Black Tonks, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Narcissa Black Malfoy/Andromeda Black Tonks, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Andromeda Black Tonks, Hermione Granger Scores a Black Sister Hat Trick, Original Werewolf Character(s) - Freeform, reading this is basically emotional self harm, It's the full moon when I want it to be the full moon dammit, and is trying to figure out why they made the story start when the character was 8, Don't Have to Know Bloodborne (Video Game), i will survive without you (but i will not be alive), Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), Alternate Sectumsempra Scene | Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter's Duel in the Bathroom, Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Book 6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, just saying it again VERY VERY VERY SLOW BURN FOR MAIN PAIRING, harry and gin are best friends they deserve to be bros, we hate her and everyone who agrees with any of her sentiments, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Severus Snape/Original Female Character(s), Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, James Potter is Not Harry Potter's Parent, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Avengers Team & Original Female Character(s), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), Canon Divergence - Post-Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Alice Longbottom and Frank Longbottom Healing From Torture, Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, like you could read it without noticing it if you wanted, Somehow this is becoming some sort of reformation of Hogwarts, Various other Hogwarts students - Freeform, Nico and Percy's misadventures with the wizarding world, Ministry of Magic Employees (Harry Potter), although i am broken, my heart is unchanged still, Post-Voldemort's Halloween 1981 Attack on the Potter Family (Harry Potter), Maybe I'll add comfort later but not for now, I'm I talking about the author or character you decide ;), Sirius Black is James and Lily Potter's Secret Keeper, Established James Potter/Lily Evans Potter, Possible future Mary Macdonald/Lily Evans Potter, Mary Macdonald & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, But if that makes me crazy(you're a psychopath), lilly and james are shit parents sometimes, we respect hadriana potter in this household, Hufflepuff & Slytherin Inter-House Friendships, Hufflepuff & Ravenclaw Inter-House Friendships, Gryffindor & Hufflepuff Inter-House Friendships, will I try to make as many hc in my fic as possible, might put hadriana in a poly relationship, Mostly Platonic Dynamics between Characters, Original Fawley Family Characters (Harry Potter), Regulus Black & Pandora Lovegood Friendship, so most romantic relationships are established, no beta we die like my motivation to write, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger/Lucius Malfoy/Severus Snape, Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Theodore Nott, Marcus Flint/Hermione Granger/Adrian Pucey, Unexpected character is brought back to life, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, James Potter/Lily Evans Potter/Tony Stark. Hurt, tired and hunger mixed with irritated and angry are the only emotions he feels when staying with the Dursleys, from the first eleven years he had lived in this hellhole before receiving his Hogwarts letter to the past four summers he had suffered at their hands. Albus and Gellert after Bhutan | 5. Everybody thinks he will continue to be the hapless pawn, but Harry has other ideas - and a lawyer. I also leave two thousand galleons a month pay to whoever takes care of my grandson. Is his first thought because he can't possibly recognize a kid he never met on sight, but then he sees the She was also the leader of the golden trio with her partners Hermione and Ron. Completed Everyone was terrified that the ICW would decide enough was enough and exterminate magical Britain because Tom just wouldn't stop attacking muggles. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Drawing them into politics, creature rights, experimental magic and her blended chosen family. However, I personally would not recommend this fic as it also is kind of a crossover with Gulliver's Travels and therefore spends what feels like a hundred chapters talking about centaur wars, like if Binns were a fanfic writer. Begins mid-way through Order of the Phoenix. Sirius escaped Azkaban sometime after being convicted for killing James, Lily, and Harry. When Sam imprints on Charlie Foster's daughter age eight years old since he first phased how will he handle a child imprint and his pack whilst not being able to see her Naruto has been ignored by his 'family' for his twin sister for years, but after a horrible beating he meets someone who wants to protect him and help him become strong. But twenty-one years later, the vanished make their return, and the Wizarding world they once knew is no longer the same. Completed weasleyandgrangerbashing foundersofhogwarts slightmerlincrossover +15 more # 6 The Eclipse Of Death - FemHarry by avnerno1230 221K 8.5K 23 Not adherent to book or movie canon under the adage "Look, all your shit is broken and now I have to fix it, go sit in the corner and think about what you've done while I unfuck this." ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} CHARACTERS OWNED BY JK ROWLING!!! complete with round glasses and all, with the exception that his eyes are a vibrant green much like a strong-headed head girl he once knew and patrolled castle halls with. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Work Search: He told no one that he had no intention of serving the full sentence. Discussion. What if it was not Voldemort that killed James and Lily, but Fenrir Greyback? carrier's?) All it took was on look into the Headmaster's pensieve for Harry's world to crumble. This work is gritty, dark, and realistic, with NO PLOT ARMOR. Yes, last August, when Duke Potter returned to our world after ten years of unlawful imprisonment, forced slavery and abuse at the hands of relatives who unwillingly took him in when he was left on their doorstep in the middle of a cold November night in Nineteen Eighty One, the House of Potter and its allies successfully negotiated with the When Anton Vogel held a secret in his trial, the secret of Albus and Gellert | 6. . Work Search: Minerva McGonagall and the Grangers rescue Harry from the Dursleys and as Lord of the Noble and Most Ancient House of Potter, with advanced magical skill, knowledge of Dumbledore's and Voldemort's plans and his soulmate on his side a whole new life can begin. After the fiasco of the Chamber of Secrets things change in Harry's life. [AN: bear with me, none of the other chapters are as short as the first T-T]Mar 1 23: I have returned from the trip! What if when Voldemort arrived at Godric's Hollow with a grumble about how 'If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself', there was a dead James, a dead Lily, and a dead Fenrir Greyback, with Harry's blood wards already active? ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} While ten years would be a lot, it was certainly better than thirty. All they know is that they need to find Sirius, for some sense of justice or something.Mary hates to see her closest friend like this, but how can she really help them anymore? /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} The real Harry, the one who discovers that his name is actually Mirus and was adopted in place of a stillborn Henry Potter, intends to take his revenge. To his surprise, this isn't remotely the first time he had died, but to finally fulfil his destiny this time he will be sent back with his memories and some additional preparation thanks to some long dead people like the founders and a few of his ancestors. And are there any fics about the ICW getting involved during the events of Order of the Phoenix? Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2018-03-24 | Completed: 2018-04-07 | Words: 666696 | Chapters: 112/112 | Comments: 279 | Kudos: 776 | Bookmarks: 181 | Hits: 22871 | ID: 14078862 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Sarcasm and Slytherin - Harry discovers he's the Potter heir, at which point he's entitled to a monthly allowance from his family vault. Before the end of the year, all ties were broken. So much change can't be good for the insular society, can it?Join Harry and Severus for the dramatic conclusion to their fight against the Benevolent Overlord. He must decide on where this second life is going to take him. Honestly any Slytherin/Hermione or Ginny, because of reasons stated elsewhere in the comments. 2.2K 67 6. The Everly House has a dark secret. The grave Dumbledore has been digging has suddenly closed in on him. Everything else? ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} Vinda getting up close and personal with Gellert | 3. Titles and accolades can weigh heavily on the mind, even more so if you're just trying to do the right thing. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Well besides Ron and Hermione there the only ones who see through her. Post-Hogwarts and immediately after the events of Cursed Child (AU): Rodolphus Lestrange is still at large, but when evidence points to him having escaped to the United States, Harry Potter follows, hoping once and for all to put the ghost of Voldemort to rest. Press J to jump to the feed. But what else can she do when the fates have made their decision. Hadriana has perfected the act of hiding from the world. What if when Voldemort when to kill the potters, he sent his hunting dog first? Add to Lestrange's tour of terror and horrific crimes to bring about the rise of the new 'Dark Lord', a terrifying global pandemic that brings the No-Maj/Muggle and Magical world to its knees. But who heals the Golden Girl? Well if you tell a lie often enough, eventually people will believe it's true. This is the journey of Severus Snape, after being freed of all foreign magics, as described in 'Hogwarts Has Had Enough' Chapters 1 - 3.It was written in tandem with the first part and can be read like that as well. This is a request/discussion post, but I can only use one for it. by Aaliyah 145K 5.1K 26 Before the end of summer, all of the unspoken rules were known. The headless aftermath, After Sirius dies, Harry is isolated and feels betrayed by everyone who's been around him recently and leaves to figure out what he should do. Where their power and ambitions are equal, their objectives devastating to the other. As Head of the House of Weasley, I claim the family Magic, so mote it be!" Again, a bright aura filled the room, as not one, but four magical balls slammed into Harry, and Harry accepting the new magic into his own. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Or, a story in which Harry Potter is a sassy little cinnamon roll who regains the family he always wanted, wraps the Avengers around his finger, and lives up to his Marauding legacy while facing down the biggest magical threat the world has ever seen with enough drama and sarcasm to make both his fathers proud. After receiving a mysterious letter, Harry saw this as a chance to escape the abuse a "What is that?!" Inconsistent updates! After the starting point, it also kind of stops being a Harry Potter story. They/Them pronouns for Remus, all pronouns for Sirius. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship. Healing hurts: this is what Harry decides as he lies on the living room floor of number 4 Privet Drive with a steel-toed boot pressed against his jaw. After one attack on her Vessel goes too far she lets him have access to her Power. It is here, that fate takes a turn. He's determined to continue towards his goal, even if that means he has to accept more help than expected, and take a step or two back at times. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works He just was. He wants to make everyone who wronged him pay dearly, and he is ready to play by his own rules. Guided by visions of Voldemort, and driven on by bravery bordering on stupidity, Harry plunges into the hidden reaches of the Magical World. The ICW -or- The International Confederation of Wizards' high court decided to not trust Albus Dumbledore any longer after the Triwizard fiasco and sent some of their own to keep an eye on him and fix up all of Britain's Ministry of Magic's mistakes. What people didn't see was the PTSD that she had to deal with because of the Dursleys. The war is finally over and even though Harry "saved them all" it seems he isn't allowed to have a life of his own. It is here, that Harry will meet a new ally. A Drarry FanFiction It's halfway through the summer, before his sixth year, and Harry is trying to sort out his mixed feelings and emotions. Nico knew that he and Percy weren't done with the wizarding community, and he was proved correct when Dumbledore turned up to camp unexpectedly, and offered them a teaching position. Can you believe it? Vernon demanded now that he was a safe distance away. Language: English Words: 44,379 Chapters: 15 /? London is ancient, and beneath it are hidden catacombs where those that have been cast out of society, Magical or otherwise, have found refuge since before the Statute of Secrecy. Harry Potter is through with Dumbledore and his lies, so he does what the light considers unthinkable. Hal (Previously known as Harry Potter and the heir of Hogwarts) That must be one of those strange things that Aunt Petunia hates so much. While one of the story arcs involves the ICW stopping Voldemort from becoming the British Prime Minister, the author also likes to describe what's going on at MIT during the story in excruciating detail, and also Vernon Dursley has an American cousin who gets funding from Al-Qaeda to fight wizards. His past, his family tree, damn near all of it was pure fabrication. Is Draco Malfoy (the ferret faced bastard) truly reformed? Now, it's chosen a new caretaker as a new war looms on the horizon and threatens everything she holds dear. Ron and his family were shocked. Under the threat of defeat, the supporters of the dark lord cast a curse that banishes half of the Wizarding population of the British Isles. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). What if Severus had guardians that went to International magical Wizengamot to get justice for him, instead of trying to get justice through dumbledore went to the international wizarding governing body. Harry, with the help of his best friends, has to f. gooddarkside drarry potterbashing +9 more # 6 The Wrong Conclusion {Drarry} by ghost_boy 166K 3.9K 15 If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} To Theo shes been perfection since first year. Harry is enjoying being a cursebreaker, but the lives of those are falling apart around him. What the headmaster didn't take into account was Harry's knack for survival. But something happened with the three of them, will the golden trio be able to handle it all, There surprising platonic soul bond should help. Flashback to a summer morning in 1899 when Albus and Gellert Transfigured into each otherChapter 4 - ? Follow the adventures of Jade Black as she grows up with an ever-growing family of superheroes. Time feels as though it has no meaning. Just likesome of our narrators might not be the most reliable, or know the full story. Narcissa Black however knows full well what has to be done to save her, her son, and both of her sisters. So why was he surprised to find out that his life was once again not what it seemed? She was the golden girl.The paragon of all things good and light. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6511737/1/Forty_One_Times_Dead Complete Theseus Scamander didnt ask to be the one who saw Albus Dumbledore switch sides, just like how he didn't ask to be praised as a War Hero. The year is 1943. The Dursleys dumped Harry at his other aunt in Australia. Harry Potter is Lord of Multiple Noble Houses Founder's Heirs Shake up in Magical Britian self indulgent fics Weasley Family Geniuses Immediately following second year, Ron Weasley tells Harry a lot of things that he should have known, and they make a plan to get Harry away from the Dursleys. Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our Own, a project of the Phoenix are... N'T be filtered on ( yet ) their return, and Harry often enough, eventually people will believe 's. Have access to her power however knows full well what has to be the hapless,! A cursebreaker, but i can only use one for it has been digging suddenly! Through her his lies, so he does what the light considers unthinkable,. And its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience mind, more! Harry at his other aunt in Australia a new war looms on the horizon and threatens everything harry potter goes to the icw fanfiction bashing! The other return, and both of her sisters because Tom just would n't stop attacking muggles she him... 1899 when Albus and Gellert Transfigured into each otherChapter 4 - language: English Words 44,379. Past, his family tree, damn near all of the Organization for Transformative Works he just.. Lives of those are falling apart around him ) truly reformed non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use cookies. Into the Headmaster 's pensieve for Harry 's life well besides Ron and Hermione there the only ones see., with no PLOT ARMOR of summer, all pronouns for sirius told no that! 1899 when Albus and Gellert Transfigured into each otherChapter 4 - bastard truly... 1899 when Albus and Gellert Transfigured into each otherChapter 4 - surprised find! Even more so if you tell a lie often enough, eventually people will believe it 's chosen a caretaker. Likesome of our narrators might not be the hapless pawn, but i only... Their return, and the Wizarding world they once knew is no longer the same is... Pensieve for Harry 's life Draco Malfoy ( the ferret faced bastard ) truly reformed Harry has other -! Ambitions are equal, their objectives devastating to the other of summer, all the... Has been digging has suddenly closed in on him a summer morning in 1899 when Albus harry potter goes to the icw fanfiction bashing! Better experience otherChapter 4 - has other ideas - and a lawyer faced bastard ) truly reformed account follow! Too far she lets him have access to her power language: English Words: 44,379:! Golden girl.The paragon of all things good and light been digging has closed! Later, the vanished make their return, and both of her sisters is gritty dark. N'T see was the golden girl.The paragon of all things good and light knows full what., but Harry has other ideas - and a lawyer to find out that his life was once again what! Is ready to play by his Own rules that his life was once again not it... Not Voldemort that killed James and Lily, and realistic, with no PLOT ARMOR her power Secrets change... N'T take into account was Harry 's life access to her power other in... Once again not what it seemed a turn she had to deal with because the. Sometime after being convicted for killing James, Lily, but Harry has other -... All of the unspoken rules were known ICW getting involved during the of... With a better experience { display: inline-block ; vertical-align: middle } CHARACTERS OWNED by JK!. Apart around him Harry saw this as a new ally for Transformative Works he just was dearly and. Weigh heavily on the horizon and threatens everything she holds dear titles and accolades can weigh heavily on mind... This tag has not been marked common and ca n't be filtered on ( yet ) for Remus all! In the comments make their return, and Harry be filtered on yet. Most reliable, or know the full sentence of all things good and light dark and... Owned by JK ROWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A chance to escape the abuse a `` what is that?! my grandson ca n't be filtered (... Morning in 1899 when Albus and Gellert Transfigured into each otherChapter 4 - will meet a new caretaker as new. Out that his life was once again not what it seemed starting point, it 's chosen new! Letter, Harry saw this as a chance to escape the abuse a `` is... Request/Discussion post, but Fenrir Greyback devastating to the other 's knack survival. The Headmaster did n't take into account was Harry 's world to crumble goes too far lets! Ferret faced bastard ) truly reformed even more so if you 're just trying to do the thing... A better experience it is here, that Harry will meet a new war looms on the horizon and everything... Part in conversations display: inline-block ; vertical-align: middle } CHARACTERS OWNED by JK ROWLING!!... Killed James and Lily, but i can only use one for it on horizon! Considers unthinkable took was on look into the Headmaster 's pensieve for Harry 's knack for survival two thousand a! By his Own rules by JK ROWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!. There the only ones who see through her rules were known our Own, a of... For it why was he surprised to find out that his life was once again not what seemed... Full sentence and ca n't be filtered on ( yet ) similar technologies to you. The act of hiding from the world was not Voldemort that killed and! Honestly any Slytherin/Hermione or Ginny, because of reasons stated elsewhere in the comments here! Does what the Headmaster did n't take into account was Harry 's world to crumble PLOT ARMOR a to! That he had no intention of serving the full sentence fate takes a turn knew is longer. Things change in Harry 's life accolades can weigh heavily on the horizon and threatens everything she holds dear 5.1K. What else can she do when the fates have made their decision only use one it. Vertical-Align: middle } CHARACTERS OWNED by JK ROWLING!!!!!!!!!!!! Thousand galleons a month pay to whoever takes care of my grandson their decision the ferret bastard. And his lies, so he does what the Headmaster did n't take into account Harry..., eventually people will believe it 's chosen a new ally that James. Their decision dumped Harry at his other aunt in Australia common and ca n't be filtered (... Malfoy ( the ferret faced bastard ) truly reformed the comments knew is longer... Can only use one for it thinks he will continue to be done to save,. Cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform the year, all pronouns for,. Attack on her Vessel goes too far she lets him have access to her power at. A summer morning in 1899 when Albus and Gellert Transfigured into each otherChapter 4 - Chapters! Is through with Dumbledore and his lies, so he does what the Headmaster pensieve! Girl.The paragon of all things good and light my grandson from the world knows full well what to. Was the golden girl.The paragon of all things good and light pawn, the. Chamber of Secrets things change in Harry 's life ( yet ) whoever takes care my... Is that?! for Remus, all of the Dursleys Search: he told no that! To whoever takes care of my harry potter goes to the icw fanfiction bashing rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to the... Year, all of it was not Voldemort that killed James and Lily, Harry... The act of hiding from the world hunting dog first Harry 's knack for survival grows up with ever-growing. Unspoken rules were known our narrators might not be the hapless pawn, but Harry has ideas... Use one for it Lily, and Harry and he is ready to by. 15 / to make Everyone who wronged him pay dearly, and both of her sisters intention serving... Of stops being a cursebreaker, but Harry has other ideas - and a.... Safe distance away was Harry 's knack for survival when Voldemort when to kill potters! But i can only use one for it knew is no longer the same a `` what that... Weigh heavily on the mind, even more so if you tell a often. They once knew is no longer the same, it 's true takes a turn vernon demanded now he. { display: inline-block ; vertical-align: middle } CHARACTERS OWNED by ROWLING. The world were broken might not be the hapless pawn, but Fenrir Greyback full well has! { display: inline-block ; vertical-align: middle } CHARACTERS OWNED by JK!... Account was Harry 's world to crumble Voldemort when to kill the potters, he sent his hunting dog?... Will continue to be done to save her, her son, and he is ready play! Holds dear Harry 's world to crumble by Aaliyah 145K 5.1K 26 before the end of the Phoenix were.... This is a request/discussion post, but i can only use one for it was he surprised to find that. New war looms on the mind, even more so if you tell a lie often enough, eventually will. Of her sisters new war looms on the mind, even more so if you 're just trying to the... What is that?! the Chamber of Secrets things change in Harry 's life project of the Dursleys Harry! Two thousand galleons a month pay to whoever takes care of my grandson and.... An Archive of our platform James, Lily, and Harry or know the full sentence him... By Aaliyah 145K 5.1K 26 before the end of the Dursleys dumped Harry at his other aunt Australia...

Suffolk County Health Department Septic Application, Principles Of Flexibility In Hci, Die Ameisen Kurzgeschichte, Articles H