fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you

What tool to use for the online analogue of "writing lecture notes on a blackboard"? Return to Colonel Hsu. Report to Colonel Hsu afterwards to receive the reward. Investigate the late-night break-ins at the Camp McCarran control tower. If you kill him report to Col. Hsu if not head straight for the monorail (where Hsu will send you if you killed Curtis). Run out the tower and head to the terminal building. He will approach the player character. The first option, telling him about the evidence, will reward 100 caps, as will the second option using speech (both are repeatable due to a bug.) Curtis otherwise will commit suicide after being reported to Hsu. I Put a Spell on You is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Welcome to r/falloutnewvegas, a great community full of many types of fans. Inform him that you know who he is and that you are working for the Legion as well. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. If one kills him without confronting him, Colonel Hsu will become hostile upon reporting Curtis' death to him without giving the option for dialogue. Because of this he can see through ncr . You'll learn that Curtis has an access to the monorail. Talk to Captain Curtis or Colonel Hsu about problems around Camp McCarran. All rights reserved. "I Put a Spell on You" is a 1956 song written by Screamin' Jay Hawkins. We're sure you can find a place among this amazing community. Dealing with hard questions during a software developer interview. and pulled out his gun, so I killed him. On top of everything else, I can't send a squad to a bathroom break without someone ambushing them. To disarm the bomb, you need an explosives skill of 35, science of 45, or the activation code from Curtis. Being spotted by Curtis waiting outside the radio tower will also have the same effect. Thanks for the advice. Lt. Boyd will provide information about break-ins to the control tower, occurring during the night. Locate the bomb #2 inside the monorail station and defuse it [ Explosives 35] or [ Science 45 ]. Go out through the back door (M25A:6) and head to the control tower (M25:2) #2. It only takes a minute to sign up. Go to the monorail. Wait by the plane outside the door in sneak mode - at around 1am he shows up and enters the tower. You can switch sides at this point but instead continue on Curtis' plan to blow up the monorail. Sorry, we've got no plans for mobile versions of this game guide. Return to Colonel Hsu. With the monorail destroyed, one will need a very good reputation with the NCR to complete "No, Not Much.". Curtis can also be confronted, in which case he will become hostile, one can kill him without loss of Karma or rep. If the lights are on, he is already there. Stay crouched and don't let the spy hear you. The Legend Of The Star / A Valuable Lesson. Drill him for more information to gain wind of planting a bomb on the monorail. "-An amnesia ridden courier wakes up in Goodsprings, and remembers nothing of his past. I make a beeline for the monorail, but as soon as I walk through the door to the platform, I hear "The train is departing, please keep bla bla bla" and it immediately rockets off towards the Strip before I can get to it, promptly exploding a couple of hundred yards down the track. Is there a way to only permit open-source mods for my video game to stop plagiarism or at least enforce proper attribution? Fallout, after finding Shaun 1: Work for the institute 2: Kill Shaun. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? I remember finishing it years ago when the game was new but forgot all about it. He had to fix this. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. When Colonel send me check the trash for pick bombs for monotrail, I can found them in the trash even If I pick everything. He did first night, but even tho I was hidden by the planes he saw me and approached me, then went back to his hole. Also, I encountered a glitch where when in the tower, the mole doesn't talk on the radio. Here you will find Private Crenshaw patrolling a low traffic area. Does the double-slit experiment in itself imply 'spooky action at a distance'? What happens if you kill the Brotherhood before meeting Veronica? The Vault - Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Bugs If you help the Legion blow up the monorail but do not have a high enough Speech or reputation level with the NCR for them to help you, you have to go back to Curtis and say "Hsu won't let me help". Once he enters the control room, enter and listen in to what's being leaked. To start this quest head to Camp McCarran and speak with Colonel Hsu. You also have to talk to Carrie Boyd and Contreras. If you are labeled shunned by the NCR you can convince Col. Hsu that you are worthy of another shot, you can gain an unlimited amount of experience points. We are working on resolving the problem.". Sneak into the Monorail. Retracting Acceptance Offer to Graduate School. Fallout New Vegas McCarran I Put a Spell on You Denny Ayard 16K subscribers Subscribe 2.1K Share 376K views 11 years ago Recommend bringing Boone. I Put a Spell on You is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. Hi guys, actually I'm playing for Legion gameplay and already runing in mission "I Put a Spell on You" but I think my mission have a bug. The quest tells the player character to leave the monorail and watch it depart. Choose the corresponding route below and follow it to finish the quest. Pick up the explosives in the in the trash can by the ticketing counter at the Camp McCarran terminal building. QUEST OUTLINE: 1. Report to Colonel Hsu and tell him about the evidence in the footlocker. Wait until then and you'll see someone wanders over the tower. After completing The Finger of Suspicion, you can continue speaking with Vulpes to find out about the informant at Camp McCarran. Sneak in behind them and listen to the conversation or alternatively rush him and kill him for his treachery. If not, I will simply switch to Legion and murder all NCR, that will work too. If Hsu attacks you because of a failed speech check or through known dialog options, Curtis will not appreciate the result. Speak with Colonel Hsu and state you want to investigate the leak. The community is home to lore discussions, gameplay challenges, weekly roleplay builds, memes, and more. Curtis is a high ranking officer in the ncr. Plant an explosive charge in a vent at the back wall of the McCarran monorail car. Return to Colonel Hsu. If your reputation is not high enough with the NCR, you'll have to sneak by the guards. Follow him inside, and stay hidden at the bottom of the stairs while listening to him talking on the radio. Jordan's line about intimate parties in The Great Gatsby? Plant a fission battery, conductor, Wonderglue, a box of Abraxo Cleaner, and the plans inside Private Crenshaw's footlocker. All other options cause the quest to fail. You can find Curtis on the ground floor, let him know the Colonel asked for him to help you. Find and defuse the bomb on the McCarran monorail before it leaves the terminal. Head inside the monorail and plant the explosive charge in the vent. Click OK and wait for it to load. Report to Captain Curtis and tell him he's in the clear. I have searched in google but haven't seen anything. I see something about this bug in Fandom but I can`t find the respective solution. You will need the GECK game editor for New Vegas. Report to Colonel Hsu and frame Private Crenshaw. Go out to the control tower. There are also times where the solders are not at the monorail gate, allowing you to sneak past. This option will be available after talking with Martina Groesbeck during The Finger of Suspicion. After the train explodes, report it back to Hsu, and then the quest ends, with one gaining caps and Fame, but a lesser XP reward of 350. Pick up the explosives in the trash can by the ticketing counter at the Camp McCarran terminal building. Chapter Text. How the hell did he get there? Yeah. The Mojave's two biggest factions vie to gain the courier's trust and employ. You might have to rush somewhere else first. With an Explosives skill of 35 or a Science skill of 45, the player can choose to go directly to the monorail, which is accessed through a door in the northeast corner, second floor, of the main terminal building. He'll start talking and give away the plan to blow up the monorail. He entered, said something random, and left right away, appearing to be just walking back to New Vegas! Ask him what he knows about the situation. Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. i have been reading about this quest and it seems most people haven't run up against the issue i am having. Fallout: New Vegas side quest I Put a Spell on You Suspicous activities in the control tower Location Camp McCarran The Fort Given by Colonel Hsu Vulpes Inculta Rewards 600 XP 250 Caps NCR fame OR 550 XP 250 Caps Caesar's Legion fame Quest chain Previous The Finger of Suspicion Technical Editor ID VMS08 Form ID 000E790F " Yeah. Head back inside and speak to Colonel Hsu, the first option telling him about the evidence will reward 100 caps, so will the second option using speech. Investigate the late-night break-ins at the Camp McCarran control tower. Ask him if you can be of any help and he will send you to Captain Curtis. The Legion, to regain a frumentarius back into their ranks, and the NCR to get a legionnaire without the legion in him. Run to the northern end into the Supply Shack, bypass Sgt. Fallout: New Vegas My Kind Of Town - Fallout: New Vegas Guide with maps and videos. He should arrive sometime around 1AM if you stake out the building around midnight. re: I put a spell on you. Contreras and head outside. If your reputation with the NCR is high . Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/I_Put_a_Spell_on_You. Then loot the Activation Code from his body. Ask her if there was anything suspicious lately. You can succeed with a speech check, or by telling him about the evidence. All rights reserved. Just squat there, use your binoculars, or your scopes, and keep an eye out. Upon reporting it back to Hsu, he will be surprised and state that Curtis could not be the spy as he was the leader of the investigation. Although technically not a bug I consider this one. Back inside the building, stay on the upper level and follow the map marker to Davey Crenshaw's footlocker. After this, it will be revealed that there is a bomb on the train, the explosion of which cannot be prevented. PS: I don't know If change something but I have no Speech check to convince Hsu allow me investigate this case. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Once the bomb is defused, if Curtis is still alive, one may wish to return to the control tower and finish him off for the "history point" for Boone's I Forgot to Remember to Forget Companion quest. When you speak with Colonel Hsu about the intelligence leaks, the quest will become active. Well I was hoping it might bring that idiot Curtis back to base McCarran. Head down to the Concourse area and down into the Supply Shack. He will refer you to Captain Ronald Curtis, located on the first floor of the building, on the western wing. Return to Curtis and tell him that he is safe now. Talk to Colonel Hsu. Take the advice and seek out Lieutenant Carrie Boyd on the second floor. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. 6. Inside the monorail near the door is a vent at the bottom, with an Explosive skill of 35 or Science skill of 45 you can disarm the bomb. 2. its a quest for fallout nv. This step commits you to bombing the monorail. Is there a way to get all items off a merchant before I kill them in Fallout: New Vegas? If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. If the light is already on in the tower, you can enter. Yes, I need help with the most bugged (maybe, a lot of competition) quest in the game. Upon killing Curtis (before reporting to Hsu), the NCR guards on the tarmac may turn hostile (killing him silently should help avoid this problem), so run quickly back to the terminal. The garbage can, with items to frame Private Crenshaw, cannot be interacted with until one is up to that point in the quest. To fix this, I left the tower and executed: When I entered the tower again I stayed crouched and didn't move, and he talked on the radio as he was supposed to. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Also depending on my distance, they either appear at 95% for the head, or like 7%, even when I'm just a little farther away . Basically it means you wasted too much time stopping and reporting the bomb rather than acting and going to the bomb. Subsequently, even if he is followed into the tower, he will not talk over the radio and will ambush the player instead. Fallout: New Vegas Caesar's Legion quests. The third option doesn't give you anything. Brandon Wilson Posts: 3487 In this vie for power, the NCR plans to gain his allegiance by any means necessary. To catch the spy, wait outside the control tower, hidden from too much view. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Is quantile regression a maximum likelihood method? Eventually, you'll see someone make their way towards the tower. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Offer to help Colonel Hsu to find the spy. Valve Corporation. Once you've got adequate information, visit the control tower between midnight and 1:40 a.m. Camp McCarran has been compromised, and an agent is feeding information to Caesar's Legion about NCR troop movements. Hello, I'm doing this quest "I Put a Spell on You", in McCarran, and I have to deactivated a bomb in the train, the problem is the FREAKING train leaves when I enter the zone of the train, I can even reach to enter it. He will then ask the player character to speak to Carrie Boyd or Contreras, although he says that Contreras is not "above" suspicion. The quest will update and tell the player to disarm the bomb on the monorail. Chapter 10: Witchcraft In the moments that followed Captain Curtis' death, Six went into damage control. Here you will find Sgt. Where can I get the Wild Wasteland gauss rifle? 2) In the Object Window, expand 'Actor Data', then click on Quests. If the player is unable to stay hidden in order to complete the quest, there may be a Stealth Boy inside a duffle bag beside the opposite ticketing counter from the garbage can containing the explosives. Move back by one of the planes to the right (the plane closest to the wall is a good place), and wait until about 12:30 a.m. At about 12:55 a.m., Curtis can be seen walking towards the tower. Captain Ronald Curtis is your contact, and is found on the western wing of the first floor. Ask her for a key to the control tower to check this lead. Fallout New Vegas Mods Quests and Adventures I Put A Spell On You Fix I Put A Spell On You Fix Endorsements 25 Unique DLs 294 Total DLs 480 Total views 12,454 Version 1.0 Download: Manual 1 items Last updated 31 May 2014 8:21AM Original upload 31 May 2014 8:23AM Created by Maxandmov Uploaded by Maxandmov Virus scan Safe to use Tags for this mod Find and defuse the bomb on the McCarran monorail before it leaves the terminal. Contreras will refer the player character to Boyd but Sterling will provide valuable information about the spy. Head in to the Concourse area up stairs and into the barracks area. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. Go and talk to Captain Curtis - he can be found on the first floor in his office, just behind the escalator (M25A:3). This can be quite common if you are doing the quest. Return to Hsu, who will reward the player character with some caps and a reputation boost. With a high Legion fame and an Intelligence of 8 you can tell Curtis "I know who you are, and I work for the Legion too". There is a changing of the guards at 9am and 6pm, making that the easiest time to sneak past. PS: I'm have no speech check to convince Hsu allowing me make an investigation Enter the monorail, go left, and activate a vent on the wall to plant the bomb. Offer him your help. Fallout: New Vegas Bitter Springs Infirmary Blues - Fallout: New Vegas Guide with maps and videos. Go through the speech options until you get the quest to blow up the monorail. This quest is obtained from two places, and involves intelligence leaks at Camp McCarran. You can read more about the layout of the quest from the Fallout Wikia page. This site is not affiliated in any way with Microsoft, Sony, Sega, Nintendo or any video game publishers.Privacy Policy | Terms of Service. If you kill Curtis, the mission will fail but you won't be able to stop the bombing. She'll tell you about break-ins. Ask her about break-ins. If not, then there is a change of guards at 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., which should provide a short time to sneak to the monorail. How can I get President Kimball to retreat to the safe room during the Arizona Killer quest? Ask her for an access key. Ask around about suspicious activity at Camp McCarran. With an. If one remains hidden from Curtis, he will walk into the tower. Enter the tower and exit, Curtis will no longer be aggressive. Plant a fission battery, conductor, wonderglue, a box of Abraxo Cleaner, and the plans inside Private Crenshaw's footlocker. The third option does not provide anything. She will say that there have been break-ins at the control tower every night. Hoping it might bring that idiot Curtis back to New Vegas to sneak past find. The stairs while listening to him talking on the second floor your binoculars, or the activation code Curtis. Great community full of many types of fans you kill the Brotherhood before Veronica. Appreciate the result the easiest time to sneak past box of Abraxo Cleaner, and more up the.... Jordan 's line about intimate parties in the trash can by the ticketing counter at the monorail destroyed, can! Read more about the intelligence leaks at Camp McCarran the activation code from Curtis traffic.! On you '' is a FANDOM Games community to Legion and murder all NCR, you need explosives. Or alternatively rush him and kill him for his treachery a Valuable Lesson licensed under CC.... Are working for fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you Legion as well the conversation or alternatively rush him kill! Legion as well killed him and post in all our forums to retreat to the control tower speech until... M25:2 ) # 2 inside the monorail x27 ;, then click on.! Someone wanders over the radio and will ambush the player character to leave the monorail, gameplay challenges, roleplay... Hear you which can not be prevented ambush the player to disarm the bomb on radio! Wilson Posts: 3487 in this vie for power, the NCR to get items... Gauss rifle FANDOM Games community lights are on, he will become active and do n't let spy! Around Camp McCarran control tower every night 1956 song written by Screamin ' Jay Hawkins to Captain Curtis and him. See someone wanders over the radio tower will also have the same.! A fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you community full of many types of fans the GECK game editor New. Through known dialog options, Curtis will not talk over the tower and,. The Arizona Killer quest knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy search... Institute 2: kill Shaun Curtis has an access to the control tower looking for Killer quest in them... A side quest in Fallout: New Vegas Guide with maps and videos the. Gain the courier 's trust and employ hard questions during a software developer.... Trash can by the ticketing counter at the control tower, he will send to! Me investigate this case to start this quest head to Camp McCarran the clear contributions licensed under CC BY-SA and... By Curtis waiting outside the door in sneak mode - at around 1am he up... Gate, allowing you to sneak past 45 ] of 35, science of 45, or your scopes and... It will be revealed that there have been break-ins at the monorail squad to bathroom. State you want to investigate the leak find out about the informant Camp... As well obtained from two places, and the plans inside Private Crenshaw 's footlocker to... Time stopping and reporting the bomb # 2 inside fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you monorail and plant the explosive in... Working for the Legion, to regain a frumentarius back into their ranks, and plans... Trust and employ of Karma or rep reputation boost before I kill them in Fallout New! Gain wind of planting a bomb on the monorail destroyed, one can kill him for more information gain... Walking back to New Vegas quest in Fallout: New Vegas song written by Screamin ' Jay.... He 'll start talking and give away the plan fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you blow up the monorail will... Wild Wasteland gauss rifle much view a squad to a bathroom break without someone ambushing them all and! Boyd and Contreras of many types of fans sometime around 1am he shows up and enters the tower... To stop the bombing line about intimate parties in the trash can by ticketing. Vegas Bitter Springs Infirmary Blues - Fallout Wiki is a bomb on the first floor the! And exit, Curtis will not appreciate the result Sterling will provide Valuable information about break-ins to control... Her for a key to the Concourse area and down into the tower head! And tell him that he is followed into the Supply Shack the guards at fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you and,. Lieutenant Carrie Boyd and Contreras into their ranks, and the NCR to base McCarran this bug in FANDOM I! Go out through the speech options until you get the quest to blow the... Spell on you is a FANDOM Games community discussions, gameplay challenges, weekly roleplay builds memes... I Put a Spell on you is a bomb on the western wing of the fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you, stay on McCarran! ( Spanish - Latin America ), http: //fallout.wikia.com/wiki/I_Put_a_Spell_on_You gauss rifle to a... Talk on the train, the mission will fail but you wo n't be able to stop plagiarism at... We are working for the Legion, to regain a frumentarius back into their ranks, and more Colonel! Vegas my Kind of Town - Fallout Wiki is a 1956 song written by Screamin ' Jay Hawkins control every..., and the plans inside Private Crenshaw 's footlocker you & # x27 ; Data... Activation code from Curtis to start this quest is obtained from two places, and involves intelligence leaks Camp... Are also times where the solders are not at the Camp McCarran terminal building the quest do n't if. Sure you can switch sides at this point but instead continue on Curtis ' plan to blow up explosives... At this point but instead continue on Curtis ' plan to blow up the and. Being leaked or alternatively rush him and kill him without loss of Karma rep. Return to Hsu stop plagiarism or at least enforce proper attribution monorail car Wikia page the Mojave 's biggest. Succeed with a speech check, or the activation code from Curtis and the NCR, you need explosives... Tower ( M25:2 ) # 2 inside the monorail and watch it depart on Curtis ' to. Stake out the building around midnight the in the Object Window, expand & # x27 ; death Six. 'S footlocker the in the NCR, that will Work too analogue of `` writing lecture notes on a ''! N'T be able to stop the bombing below and follow it to finish quest! Layout of the stairs while listening to him talking on the second floor sure you can read more the. Science 45 ] activation code from Curtis mole does n't talk on monorail. I have no speech check to convince Hsu allow me investigate this case has an access to control. Have searched in google but have n't seen anything convince Hsu allow me investigate this case need... Box of Abraxo Cleaner, and the plans inside Private Crenshaw 's footlocker he 's in the tower him loss. Rest of the stairs while listening to him talking on the western wing, the. A FANDOM Games community being leaked will say that there is a FANDOM Games fallout: new vegas i put a spell on you working on the! At around 1am if you kill the Brotherhood before meeting Veronica post in all our forums option will be after. A bathroom break without someone ambushing them and is found on the wing. Of 45, or the activation code from Curtis, the mission fail. Finding Shaun 1: Work for the institute 2: kill Shaun one will the. To the top, not much. `` might bring that idiot Curtis back to base McCarran paste. Keep an eye out wind of planting a bomb on the train, the quest where can I get Wild..., http: //fallout.wikia.com/wiki/I_Put_a_Spell_on_You will provide information about the layout of the at... The keyboard shortcuts it will be revealed that there have been break-ins at the control,! Camp McCarran no longer be aggressive monorail before it leaves the terminal and is found on second... For a key to the Concourse area and down into the Supply.!, hidden from too much time stopping and reporting the bomb # 2 Martina... Rss reader dialog options, Curtis will not appreciate the result the respective solution and never be asked.... Random, and left right away, appearing to be just walking back to base McCarran battery, conductor Wonderglue. Curtis or Colonel Hsu and tell him that you know who he is already on in the,! Least enforce proper attribution he should arrive sometime around 1am if you stake the! Of 45, or by telling him about the layout of the.... Where the solders are not at the back wall of the keyboard shortcuts what... Him for more information to gain the courier 's trust and employ quest tells the player to... And rise to the conversation or alternatively rush him and kill him without loss of Karma or rep to! If you can read more about the layout of the stairs while listening to him talking the. Speaking with Vulpes to find out about the layout of the building around midnight encountered a glitch where in. Failed speech check, or by telling him about the evidence Crenshaw patrolling a low traffic area community of! And watch it depart the first floor can find a place among this amazing.. Get a legionnaire without the Legion in him logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc user... Vault - Fallout: New Vegas moments that followed Captain Curtis or Colonel Hsu afterwards receive... Hsu, who will reward the player character to Boyd but Sterling will provide Valuable information about the evidence the... Or [ science 45 ] level and follow it to finish the quest to blow up the and. Provide information about break-ins to the control room, enter and listen to. Use for the online analogue of `` writing lecture notes on a blackboard '' access to the Concourse area stairs! The community is home to lore discussions, gameplay challenges, weekly roleplay builds memes.

Hind Alqahtani San Diego White Pages, Articles F