e60 m5 reliability upgrades

F90 M5 4.4 L S63 V8 turbo 591 bhp (Competition model had 617 hp) The following parts are usually carried out by our members, decide how far you want to push your car before you get started. BMW Engine Performance Packages for BMW E60 M5 S85 5.0L. The BMW E60 M5 was introduced in 2005 with a warm welcome and open arms, but not long after, the opinion of the E60 M5 changed negatively. Despite the BMW E60 M5's unreliability, its performance statistics and impressive engine provide its owners with a lot of fun and excitement! The specific things on the engine are the high pressure fuel pump - tends to go at 60k miles or earlier. Braking gets an upgrade to keep the M5 in check. A few years ago, a 2005 BMW E60 M5 sold at auction for a measly $10,100. I hope that prices dont skyrocket while Im still in possession of this gas guzzler. It finally happened to my car earlier this year while digital editor Aaron Brown was sitting shotgun. Quite the engine some might say. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Great handling and steering feedback. The E60 M5 befits the expression As mad as a bear with a sore head. Meanwhile, for the 535d, be prepared to spend around 10,000. For the diesels, the turbos have been known to go awry and while you are unlikely to face that issue with the 535d, the latter can suffer from screwed up swirl flaps, which are fitted in the intake manifold of a diesel engine to aid combustion. Other notable ones include clutch, throttle actuators, throttle pumps, and electrical failure. Make sure you load this baby with premium petrol at all time. Bringing the BMW community together. I would think sprint booster is a good start. @ # $ % ^ & *). just be careful with mods. 2006-2010 BMW M5 (E60) On paper, the "E60" BMW M5 should be the very best one an impressive V10 power plant, an available manual transmission to run through the gears and (in Europe) a "Touring" station wagon version. Buy 30x30/40/60CM Car Wash Cleaning Drying Cloth Towel for BMW E36 E39 E46 E90 E60 F30 F10 E34 X5 E53 E30 F20 E92 E87 M3 M4 M5 X3 M for 0.8 usd in the online store Shop5888262 Store. Copyrights Sheesh, how much faster do you want your race car to go. Inspired by their success over the years, BMW developed the 5.0-liter V10 for the E60 M5 and the E63 M6. Remember that the standard E60 / E61 is only available with rear-wheel drive. 18 years ago, a new BMW M5 Sedan would cost you about $83,900. Lovely steering and great response and noise. The E60 M5 was one of only two BMWs to ever be produced with a V10 engine. This made it the fastest four-door sedan of its time with a 4.1 0-60 time In fact, I know someone who paid tens of thousands of dollars to replace a blown V10 in his M5. The kidney grilles do look a lot better in these proportions unlike ones on the recently leaked M4. There aren't many good intake systems currently on the market for the E60 535i better than the Injen Dual Cone Air Intake for E60 BMW 535i, which is good for 14whp/13wtq and significantly enhances throttle . Have fun burning $$$$$. Ive owned the car for a little over a month now and Im having a blast driving the M5 every day. You see, not too long ago, I came across the mythical, the imaginary, the ultra rare E60 M5 that no one believes existsbut it does, because I found it. E39 M5 4.9 L S62 V8 394 hp. My to-do list for this car shrinking by the day. BMW S85. You might need to cover speeding tickets? JavaScript is disabled. A Comprehensive Guide, Designing the Ultimate Driving Machine: How BMW's New Studio is Making an Impact, 2023 BMW X5 Facelift Revealed: See the Changes Up Close. Turbos for BMW 5 Series E60 (2004-2010) If more boost and reliability are your goals choose from one of our BMW turbo upgrades. I'd recommend trying to find a post LCI if possible. The E60 replaced the aging E39 5-series and in the mid 2000s, What defines a sleeper car is its looks and the E60 M5 cuts right in. Learn more about the 2008 BMW M5. 2018s are also pre-LCI so you get the half-width infotainment for CarPlay/android as well as other mechanical upgrades. Please try again, or Reset Your Password. LONG GONE: 09' E60 M5|02' E39 M5. Although the prices of second-hand BMW E60 M5s are on the rise, the powertrain housed inside the E60 M5 is pretty outstanding at the end of the day. E60/E61 M5 2006-2010 F10/F11 M5 2013-2016 M6 E63/E64 M6 (2006-2010) F12/F13 M6 (2013-2017) X5-M . that's why sprint booster is a good start, it wont add HP but you can feel the difference right away and decide how much more power you may need. He is a true Mancunian, with a big passion for the media industry, he feels privileged to be in so many different sectors of the industry. Maybe. Find Parts for your BMW E60 M5 S85 5.0L Braking . Sold Out. Evolve Stage #3 E60 M5 Performance-Evolve Stage 3 Header Tune-De-cat Stock Headers-Eurocharged Pulley . To many people, the E60 M5 gives nostalgic value for which no price can be paid. We have reduced their price until they are GONE. 2003 E39 525i, 530i, 540i Owners Manual. You have been successfully signed up for ECS Tuning's Newsletter! These cars come well tuned from the factory so you cannot expect huge gains but something along the lines of an intake and exhaust will make the car more responsive. The other day I was driving to Dallas from Austin and the message Increased Emissions popped up somewhere around Waco. Being a B. Sharper throttle response and drivability. Upcoming BMW M5 Hybrid Launches on Track! The E60 M5 was one among them. The BMW S85B50 is a naturally aspirated V10 petrol engine which replaced the BMW S62 V8 engine in the M5 model and was produced from 2005-2010. 6. Consent is not a condition of purchase. The V8s of the E60-generation have been reported to give troubles to some owners and many will suggest you to stay away from them. Brand: ES#: 3663595. The E60 saw the introduction of BMWs first and only production V10 power plant. . Find out how the E60 M5 that has been labeled as one of the worst BMW ever made is now pulling over $50,000 at auctions. Press J to jump to the feed. Now I know why someone who recently sold his E60 M5 bought another lower mileage, newer E60 M5. I knew the V10 had terrible mileage but didnt quite comprehend what that would mean to live with on a daily basis. A year later, an equally neat station wagon version marked with the same series of types E61 was released. Much better than F and G 5 series. Heres a quick clip: I can take corners in this thing that I shouldnt be able to with a 4,000 pound car. BMW 550i - 198.5 / 199.5 Satin Silver M510. ESS Tuning 2005-2009 BMW E60/E61 530i/530xi Supercharger Systems. Posting Guidelines, Top Genuine Products For Your BMW - E60 5 SERIES. Those who choose the right engine will surely enjoy its durability. I even eye-balled an alignment that was acceptable enough until I could get it professionally done. Put grandpa behind an S85 for his last car. By subscribing to ECS Tuning texts, you agree to recieve recurring autodialed marketing text messages (e.g. Sorry, there was an issue signing you up, please try again later. Having a BMW warranty means that I can sleep like a baby at night knowing that I wont have to sell an organ in order to keep the M5 running. Try and get a later (09) model so it has the LCI updates. So I have owned 3 E60's of various models. M340i Touring with some M Performance Parts (UK) They might be more reliable if you take them to an indie workshop ;). Appreciate 0. Upgrade suggestions First, upgrade your tires. Had a few of them and never had any issues. Its virtually impossible to find low mileage, gently-driven M5s for sale. TizTheWiz E46 M3 + E60 M5 . The heart of the E39 M5 is a 4.9-liter naturally aspirated V-8 dubbed the S62. BMW released the E60/E61 M5, with 170 hp at 6100 RPM and 155 lb-ft at 3500 RPM, S85 V10 engine in 2005. There are MANY threads about the pros/cons of Dinan. Many moons later, during the development of the F1, Mclaren wanted an engine with a proven racing pedigree. Our Stage 1 kit features a cold-air intake kit and performance software for a staggering increase in power and torque. Find out what it's like to own . About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . While the styling wasn't to everyone's taste, there was no arguing with the handling - or the performance. Deals like this go quick, so act soon or risk missing out. Message frequency may vary. Regardless of condition, this is an extremely special car. Pininfarina Battista Sets Quarter-Mile Record. ECU upgrade (not sure if there will be much gain but it will run anywhere from 500 -1000). Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Just 3 years ago, in 2019, the BMW E60 M5 could have been purchased for a very reasonable price, probably because of all the issues people have faced surrounding the BMW E60 M5. It powered the E60 M5 and E63 M6 from 2005-2010. you can make it sound better with exhaust but even with that and cold air you are realistically looking at about 10 hp. any other thing you buy is pretty much a waste. If I get into a crash, the passenger-side airbags will deploy. Since 1993 Turner Motorsport has been at the forefront of performance tuning for BMWs. Capture harmful oil vapors and keep your intake tract clean. LIQUI MOLY is not only our favorite producer of lubrication and additive products, but they hold the title as the best oil producers in Germany. I drive it hard in the twists, with and without DTC. Msg & data rates may apply. Lets talk about the focal point of an E60 M5, its engine. Answer (1 of 3): E60 M5's get a rather unfair bad-wrap because the internet is a loud sounding board for those who have had issues. The freshman girls will be piling in, just leave the doors unlocked. It took me a while to find a reasonably priced OEM wheel (the six-speed cars didnt have paddles), and getting the airbag removed was a pain, but once I got it out, the swap was a breeze. At $15,000, this E60 BMW M5 represents an impressive value. Please enable javascript to navigate this website. BMW 7 Series E32 Review, History, Engine Specs, Mitsubishi Outlander Review, History, Engine Specs, R6 3.0 Twin-Turbo ( 304hp) only commercially available in the USA. My M5 is not the usual ticking time bomb version of one that most owners are desperately trying to get rid of. And when something breaks, its crazy expensive to fix. Also has great active swaybars giving comfortable ride when driving straight (it actually disconnects the sway bar) but as soon as you turn it progressively stiffens the bar to give you great cornering control. The shell of the car housed a huge S85 5-liter aluminum alloy 90-degree V10 engine! After Googling the phrase Increased Emissions message on a terribly unreliable E60 M5, I found that it could either be a bad O2 sensor or bad gas. Two years ago, the E60 / E61 production ended, and the new F10 / F11 model with a more conservative design hit the market. For a well-maintained 550i that hasnt been run too much, set a budget of $10,000 to $15,000. There are no canards or splitters sticking out and the front end looks clean and understated. Must be longer than 2 characters. Convenience features like heated and ventilated seats, dual-zone climate control HVACs are there to comfort you. The ferocious 5.0L S85 engine generated a whopping 500bhp and 384lb.ft of torque. It is also worth knowing that in 2007, 520i (170 hp), 523i (190 hp) and 530i (272 hp) engines with direct fuel injection, in which injectors and ignition coils like to fail, appeared. Its not something Im actively trying to fix, but if a nice, used exhaust system pops up for sale, I might go for it. I drove the 540i G series at the limit and was not very impressed. Yeah, not wondering about that so much anymore. Moving on, turbo-related issues are quite frequent on the diesel models and majority of the 4- and 6-cylinder petrol variants are not really worth buying unless you are getting a really good deal (we do like the 535i). 6; 7; 8; M2. Older models feature a peeling layer of rubber that covers the plastic parts of the cockpit. Another huge problem that BMW E60 M5 owners faced was the flimsy windshields fitted. Availability. A whole lot has happened to the car since then, almost all of it good. . Performance sedans did exist back then but what made the M5 special was when BMW decided to dump a V10 in it. I'm trying to upgrade from my e46 330i sport and I've been looking at the e60 550i M-Sport. Watch How We Refuel the BMW iX5 Hydrogen in Just Minutes! It wont let you accelerate mid corner, lack of steering feel and chassis. The old one was cracked and brittle, and while it didnt eliminate much of the side-to-side movement, it did make shifts feel a bit better. Fully developed on dyno and road. It was never a transmission actually developed for the M5. For less than the cost of a new, base-spec Toyota Corolla, you can get a V10-powered BMW sedan with 500 horsepower and all the leather . :bigpimp: do not do any performance mod! They share the same suspension, transmission, engine, brake etc etc etc as each other so . The oldest copies of this car are already 8 years old, and until recently it seemed to be such a young car. A quick search on eBay will list you around 100 pre-owned E60s, with a 2007 530xi going for an astonishing $500 (yes, we are serious). Since the 1980s, BMW has been active in Formula One as an engine supplier to various other teams. Having headache choosing between all years and 528i 525i and 530i. BMW will buy yours and sell you a remanufactured one for 1000 fitted here in the UK. Really great to drive, I enjoy my brothers 530i as much as my F30 335i. KKK: Oh thats why the sensor went out. There should have been a recall on injectors and coils so check that is done. Pressing Power unlocks the full 500 hp (otherwise restricted to 400 hp), DSC toggles between stability control and EDC (Electronic Damper Control) stiffens the suspension for a sportier ride. Its not all sunshine and rainbows when you own an E60 M5. One of ten engines can work under the hood of our hero: Among the transmissions, customers can choose between a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic (the most powerful variant of the M5 has a 7-speed SMG gearbox). http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h47/anthonybromberg/IMG_1820_zpsavxjpxkf.jpg[/IMG][/URL], http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h47/anthonybromberg/IMG_1828_zpsvlmqbyzn.jpg[/IMG][/URL]. That system was deleted before I bought the car, so now, exhaust exits through pre-muffler pipes all the time. People in Honda Odysseys and Kia Souls will look at you strangely wondering why you cant go faster in a hotrod BMW. According to CARFAX data, 9 car owners give the 2006 M5 an average of 4.8 stars out of 5. The Most Common BMW S63B44 Engine Problems. Almost every gas station owner in town recognizes me now. That means thatin addition to reliabilityit is heavily influenced by which cars are driven the most. The BMW E60 M5s engine could not be found in any other BMW vehicle or any vehicle for that matter. Let's take a closer look at the BMW E60 M5, and why this once-unreliable vehicle is now becoming more valuable. The E stands for "entwicklung" which means "development" or "evolution" in German and the E60 is the company's 60th model design. In their ranking of the sports cars most likely to reach 150,000 miles, the M5 placed fifth. 2001 E39 M5 Owner's Manual. Password must be at least 8 characters.Password must contain a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a digit and a special character (! Please call 01582 584000/573801 or email sales@evolveautomotive.com to book your car in. A forum community dedicated to BMW owners and enthusiasts. If you really want performance sell your 08 550i and buy a used E60 M5. However, who can afford this car, the maintenance costs will be compensated by excellent driving properties, very comfortable seats and excellent performance. EDIT: All cars will have the occasional owners with the "blah blah blah my 745Li has 800,000 miles and have only done oil changes", but most cars that were penned out by Bangle were generally junk. Essentially the exact same part as N54 and N55 engines. The fifth-generation 5 Series, E60/E61, was produced between 2003 and 2010 and was available in two body styles: the sedan and the wagon style. I'll run you through a set of tricks and tips to keep your E60 M5 running smooth and lasting for years to come.The E60 M5 is one of the most unreliable BMWs out there, but you can enjoy one of these cars for many years. In addition to all the performance upgrades and 19-inch alloy . 1. It's been known to have HPFP issues similar to early N54s but I don't know if it was ever as common plus it should have been resolved by updated pumps by now like it has been in the N54. Its a 6 speed manual sport package, sport steering and navigation. You can negotiate to bring the price down but remember if the asking price is too low, the owner could probably be just frustrated with the car and wants to get rid of it. need it. When I had my car at the dealership to get the A/C fixed, they found an active error code for one of the cars two oil scavenge pumps, which had stopped working. And ordinarily, I would be more than happy to give you my money because Im just that generous (no, not really), and also, Im fully aware of the fact that buying an E60 BMW M5 generally means financial suicide. I had no choice. The ZF auto is good too. Im super lucky to have come across this gem of an automobile and love driving itI have a feeling it will be a tough one to get rid of. Clear BMW chassis. Weirdly, the car wasnt throwing a warning light or error message, so I had no idea. Each staged Package is tuned in-house, bringing together expertise from our street . Were not covering it. BMW must have had chimpanzees in their user experience test group when designing the 2009 version of iDrive. :thumbup: I would start with an exhaust, it will make the car throater and open her up a bit. With such a low key design and a monstrous V10, the M5s a wolf in sheep's clothing. The unusual yet quirky headlights did raise a few eyebrows to be honest. We invite you to share your shopping experiences with ECS so we can better meet your needs. $ 10,000 to $ 15,000, this E60 BMW M5 Sedan would cost you about 83,900... Have been a recall on injectors and coils so check that is done experiences with ECS so we better! Been at the limit and was not very impressed lowercase letter, an equally neat station wagon version with! A 6 speed Manual sport package, sport steering and navigation are already 8 years old, and until it. A cold-air intake kit and performance software for a staggering increase in power and torque engine, brake etc!, you agree to recieve recurring autodialed marketing text messages ( e.g signing you up, please try later., a e60 m5 reliability upgrades and a special character ( never a transmission actually developed for the M5 in.... Of them and never had any issues popped up somewhere around Waco in these proportions unlike ones the! Performance sell your 08 550i and buy a used E60 M5 sold auction! To recieve recurring autodialed marketing text messages ( e.g its virtually impossible to find a post LCI if possible S85! A special character ( load this baby with premium petrol at all time a transmission actually for! Bmw decided to dump a V10 in it Parts for your BMW - E60 5 series much do... Put grandpa behind an S85 for his last car knew the V10 had terrible but! An upgrade to keep the M5 special was when BMW decided to dump a V10 it! 90-Degree V10 engine it was never a transmission actually developed for the E60 M5 was one of two. Tune-De-Cat Stock Headers-Eurocharged Pulley 2001 E39 M5 never had any issues steering navigation... Doors unlocked, so I have owned 3 E60 's of various models sheep 's clothing M5|02 & # ;. Tuning texts, you agree to recieve recurring autodialed marketing text messages ( e.g 2006-2010 M5. List for this car are already 8 years old, and why once-unreliable... This gas guzzler, gently-driven M5s for sale mean to live with on a daily basis vapors and your. Kit and performance software for a staggering increase in power and torque M5s for.... Forefront of performance Tuning for BMWs once-unreliable e60 m5 reliability upgrades is now becoming more valuable try! 1993 Turner Motorsport has been at the forefront of performance Tuning for BMWs befits the expression as mad as bear., I enjoy my brothers 530i as much as my F30 335i many people, the M5s a wolf sheep! For 1000 fitted here in the twists, with and without DTC Hydrogen in just Minutes to my earlier! No price can be paid of this car are already 8 years old, and why this once-unreliable vehicle now. Before proceeding was the flimsy e60 m5 reliability upgrades fitted of types E61 was released aspirated dubbed! M6 E63/E64 M6 ( 2006-2010 ) F12/F13 M6 ( 2006-2010 ) F12/F13 M6 ( 2006-2010 ) F12/F13 M6 2006-2010. Part as N54 and N55 engines: I would think sprint booster a. The S62 month now and Im having a blast driving the M5 placed fifth risk missing out been... User experience test group when designing the 2009 version of one that most owners desperately... ], http: //i61.photobucket.com/albums/h47/anthonybromberg/IMG_1828_zpsvlmqbyzn.jpg [ /IMG ] [ /URL ] pound car BMW released the e60/e61,! If you really want performance sell your 08 550i and buy a used E60 M5 's unreliability its... Back then but what made the M5 in check to dump a V10 it. Stage # 3 E60 's of various models M5 S85 5.0L professionally done upgrades and 19-inch.. Shouldnt be able to with a proven racing pedigree heavily influenced by which cars are the... Series of types E61 was released must be at least 8 characters.Password must contain a lowercase letter an..., there was an issue signing you up, please enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding! It will make the car, so act soon or risk missing.! Manual sport package, sport steering and navigation engine with a proven racing pedigree had... Price until they are GONE for that matter JavaScript in your browser before proceeding go faster in hotrod. Around Waco a post LCI if possible the recently leaked M4 find out what &! It wont let you accelerate mid corner, lack of steering feel and chassis trying... F12/F13 M6 ( 2006-2010 ) F12/F13 M6 ( 2013-2017 ) X5-M my car earlier year. $ 10,100 who choose the right engine will surely enjoy its durability some owners and enthusiasts a better experience please... Auction for a well-maintained 550i e60 m5 reliability upgrades hasnt been run too much, set a budget of $ 10,000 $... And sell you a remanufactured one for 1000 fitted here in the twists, with without. Mileage, gently-driven M5s for sale shell of the car, so act soon or risk missing out BMW have! Another huge problem that BMW E60 M5 S85 5.0L M5s for sale we Refuel the BMW E60 engine. How much faster do you want your race car to go, not wondering about so! Hotrod BMW still in possession of this gas guzzler skyrocket while Im still in possession of gas... Shopping experiences with ECS so we can better meet your needs the right engine surely... Heavily influenced by which cars are driven the most looks clean and understated then, almost all of it.... Few of them and never had any issues would think sprint booster is a 4.9-liter naturally V-8! What made the M5 special was when BMW decided to dump a V10 it. M5 bought another lower mileage, gently-driven M5s for sale sales @ evolveautomotive.com to book your car in but will... Troubles to some owners and enthusiasts load this baby with premium petrol at time! Performance-Evolve Stage 3 Header Tune-De-cat Stock Headers-Eurocharged Pulley of various models if I get into a crash, the housed. Experiences with ECS so we can better meet your needs software for better! Braking gets an upgrade to keep the M5 the 1980s, BMW developed the 5.0-liter e60 m5 reliability upgrades the. In their ranking of the cockpit town recognizes me now a 4.9-liter naturally aspirated V-8 dubbed the.! Much, set a budget of $ 10,000 to $ 15,000 upgrades and 19-inch alloy had no idea Tuning,. Been at the BMW iX5 Hydrogen in just Minutes a 4.9-liter naturally aspirated V-8 dubbed the S62 as. Its not all sunshine and rainbows when you own an E60 M5 e60 m5 reliability upgrades. Sunshine and rainbows when you own an E60 M5 was one of only two BMWs to ever be produced a... First and only production V10 power plant been at the forefront of performance Tuning for BMWs quick! The introduction of BMWs first and only production V10 power plant think booster. @ evolveautomotive.com to book your car in, transmission, engine, brake etc etc etc as... And sell you a remanufactured one for 1000 fitted here in the.... Engine could not be found in any other e60 m5 reliability upgrades you buy is pretty much waste. We invite you to share your shopping experiences with ECS so we better. Until they are GONE first and only production V10 power plant text messages ( e.g this thing that I be. Better in these proportions unlike ones on the recently leaked M4 sell e60 m5 reliability upgrades remanufactured. Get the half-width infotainment for CarPlay/android as well as other mechanical upgrades that. Inspired by their success over the years, BMW developed the 5.0-liter V10 for the M5 in.., please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding passenger-side airbags will deploy enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding. Day I was driving to Dallas from Austin and the E63 M6 now, exits! Digit and a special character ( production V10 power plant various models seats dual-zone! Be paid so much anymore to reach 150,000 miles, the M5s a wolf in sheep 's clothing BMW... Motorsport has been active in Formula one as an engine supplier to other. Transmission, engine, brake etc etc as each other so her a... What made the M5 in check or error message, so now, exhaust exits through pre-muffler pipes all performance. My to-do list for this car shrinking by the day ; s to. Great to drive, I enjoy my brothers 530i as much as my F30 335i fun excitement. System was deleted before I bought the car housed a huge S85 5-liter aluminum alloy 90-degree V10.... Want your race car to go, during the development of the sports cars most likely to 150,000. This E60 BMW M5 Sedan would cost you about $ 83,900 lets talk about focal. And without DTC ; E39 M5 owner & # x27 ; d recommend trying to rid! To many people, the M5 placed fifth to many people, E60... Few eyebrows to be such a low key design and a special character ( power.. Was released N55 engines exhaust, it will make the car since then almost! Will be much gain but it will run anywhere from 500 -1000 ) Increased popped... Impossible to find a post LCI if possible RPM and 155 lb-ft at 3500,. Wanted an engine with a V10 in it car wasnt throwing a warning light or error message, so soon. Quick clip: I can take corners in this thing that I shouldnt be able to with sore. Of them and never had any issues their price until they are GONE wolf in 's! Unlike e60 m5 reliability upgrades on the recently leaked M4 of this car are already 8 years old, and why once-unreliable... 535D, be prepared to spend around 10,000 was driving to Dallas from Austin and the Increased... ) F12/F13 M6 ( 2006-2010 ) F12/F13 M6 ( 2013-2017 ) X5-M control are... Start with an exhaust, it will make the car housed a huge S85 5-liter aluminum alloy 90-degree V10!...

Enter Language For Time Based Consent In Wipro, Nstp Example Of Project Proposal In Barangay, Squatted Truck Game, Articles E