argos card unable to process payment

If your email address is not correct then you'll need to give us a call. What's Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode? Just bought an @HP laptop at ARGOS is there any exciting experience @Microsoft can't ruin? Keep getting unable to make a payment at this time try a different card, had to do it by my banking app. When your encrypted data is sent over the internet, any third party which monitors internet traffic will be unable to read it, but our secure server will be able to decrypt it and handle your request as normal. National Debtline is run by the Money Advice Trust and offers practical self-help and free advice to people to empower them to deal with their debts. On your website and on your app. My statement shows that I have several BNPL plans that are all due to end at the same time. There's no annual fee for the card. If you have been in Persistent Debt for 18 months and we will send you a letter or email asking you to choose from some options. Poor service -advice please! Why is my payment not showing on my account? I'm having issue trying to purchase online using it.. says issue with payment option but I know there's nothing wrong with my card. In the case of Argos, I have had to spend several hours in When you get in touch with us, we will make a note of which option you've chosen and monitor your account to make sure that you're paying what you need to. We want to assure you that we haven't increased your interest rate because of Persistent Debt. Remember: If you continuously only make the minimum monthly contractual payment every month, it will take you longer and cost you more to clear your balance. Why am I being told that my details can't be found when I am trying to register? We will tell you on your monthly statement when your direct debit is set up. This website will work on all commonly used browsers - Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox - and on most devices (PCs, iMacs and Macbooks, iPhones, iPads, Android phone and Android tablets, Amazon Fire tablets). but no warning when ordering. Is this amount of delay usual? argos card unable to process payment. @BruntonShaan Really angry now. No email address from either, what next? Can I change my Direct Debit details? Go here and give us some details about you and your Argos Card (your Card number and expiry date), set up your login details and then you're all done! @standup33980454 What's my Memorable Word and my Security Number? "I would like my payment automatically allocated" - choose how much you want to pay in total and we will allocate that total against the plan or plans that are due to incur the most interest. After you get your confirmation message, it can take some time for your card to be blocked while we process your request and make the changes we need to in our system. I made a payment to a plan but the payment has gone towards a different plan. Can I keep using my Argos Card? Refunds (which take up to 7 days) only start when you contact them. How can I get help with paying my Normal Credit balance? @joejhehir You must pay your minimum payment before the due date each month, which will be at least 25 days after your statement date. No-one can be forced to accept a credit card as a payment for a debt. What do I do if I've lost my Argos Card or had it stolen? If it's not repaid, interest will be charged at the Normal Credit Rate from the date of purchase until you repay the balance in full. Make sure you have enough money in your account for the purchase. Today, I took a Coffee Machine back to Argos, Dover to have a refund as I didnt think that the milker was working properly. Refunds (which take up to 7 days) only start when you contact them. @Katharinealice2 We understand that things are difficult for many of our customers at the moment, and we have considered this decision carefully. Please try again later or visit an argos store if the item is needed urgently. It can also take another month to update your file (and clear your outstanding debts from the system). We'll make an instant decision, and if your request is accepted then your new limit will be available immediately (even if it doesn't show on myargoscard.co.uk straight away). @atjustina If we've not been able to do that by the end of the third business day after we've received your complaint, we'll communicate to you to acknowledge this is being investigated further. What happens if I go over my credit limit? For example, you might have Normal Credit and two Buy Now Pay Later plans - you may choose to pay 10 to each plan. Call us on 03456 400 700 to discuss the options available to you. Attention now has to go to staff with todays news. @Mg05026377 Yes I've checked my preferred way to pay is my balance & I can send money to other people but not the receipient I Want . @Booseyes } @ArgosHelpers, technical problems meaning I can' reserve an Argos click and collect item at Sainsburys. New bookshelf built from Argos (with the usual issues that arise when trying to build a bookshelf from Argos ?). @JP_Biz @ArgosHelpers I'm sorry Jack. Checkbox screen reader text Remember my Login ID Last name Surname * @Argos_Online Is there anyone who works for Argos that has authority to resolve an issue? If you've received a letter from us about this issue, then your account meets that definition and you need to consider taking action by increasing your monthly payments. @Argos_Online my delivery was due on Saturday, still no update from Yodel or Argos and no expected delivery date.appalling service and want to cancel and have a refund! @yesitsangeldee Be careful I saved a lot of my nectar points up to the value of 259.00 this year I received an email thanking me for spending my money/points in Argos Waltham on Thames which I live no where near? /1. There's a range of options we can look at to suit you. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol for managing your encrypted session and 128 bit encryption, which is why the latest versions of web browsers are needed to register for and use this service. @Argos_Online your customer service is shocking, I cant get hold of anyone, my Washing should be out for delivery today but have had no confirmation over two weeks with out no washing machine payed on my Argos card ref 1033 350 its Hoover can someone HELP, @ArgosHelpers @MJHLNighthawks Minor issue with this Gala poster. Once with BC, twice with Bombers, and once with Argos. Now mid Saturday morning and no idea when it's being delivered. 3 months). Is this a known issue? We will keep you up to date throughout while we are investigating your complaint, until we provide you with a formal response either via e-mail or letter. The amount you owe and the payment due date are shown in your statement each month as well as on your account summary on myargoscard.co.uk and in the My Argos Card App. How do I set up a Direct Debit? If you use both the App and this website you'll need to set up both separately). In order to move out of Persistent Debt, you should pay what you can afford to, as often as you can. @Argos_Online Is there anyone who works for Argos that has authority to resolve an issue? Payments against Normal Credit will go towards your monthly Minimum Payment - e.g. My advice don't get it. If you can afford to pay more each month, you will pay off your balance quicker and you'll pay less interest. If you don't have sufficient funds in your account, then your Direct Debit might fail. A Buy Now, Pay Later Plan (BNPL Plan) is a way of spreading the cost of a product over a period of time. Facebook. Logon ID Login ID * Your Login ID is at least 6 characters and can contain letters, numbers or special characters. @ArgosHelpers is your website down?? How long will it take for my card to be blocked from spending? Details on how to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service: By post:Financial Ombudsman ServiceExchange TowerHarbour Exchange SquareLondonE14 9SR, Telephone: 0800 0234 567 or 0300 123 9 123. but no warning when ordering. ?????? Determined to go into 2023 with a slightly more organised house! How do I register? if you had a minimum payment due of 25, you would need to make a payment to Normal Credit of 25. Go to, Provides free, confidential debt advice in each council area throughout Northern Ireland via an online chat service and by phone. What do I do if I've lost my Argos Card or had it stolen? @ArgosHelpers I'm not using older webpage it's the Argos app please fix your app before people are tricked into buying items at different prices at checkout this has been a problem for a long time now many have reported the same thing, @dare_richard If you're unsure whether or not the Direct Debit is set up, give us a call. However, if you feel we havent achieved this, we have clear and simple procedures in place to make sure we handle your case fairly, sensitively and in line with requirements set by the Financial Conduct Authority. Paying by CHEQUE in the post Please allow a minimum of 5 working days for your bank to process your payment and for it to reach your account. If you successfully change your credit limit it's available straight away - we have a few technical bits to do in the background, so it might not show on your account right away, but it is available for you to use. These problems normally come with an error,. I'm in arrears or have a repayment arrangement, do I need to pay more? Up to 1% of orders experience technical problems (a lot of orders!) Kindest regards, Suzanne. Open the link and your statements will appear at the top of the page. You can turn off your paper statements, and paper letters we occasionally send you, when you log in to myargoscard.co.uk or if you download and register on the My Argos Card App. Instead, you could choose to spread the cost further. You can make payments to the plan at any time - it's up to you. Find out more about Deferred Interest here. @fffffebby How secure is this website? I did send a private message and received an automated answer from a bot!! Like desktop devices, Adobe Reader is the most popular app for this. Hi. @Haddy51 Really angry now. I've forgotten my details. Is your card working elsewhere? If your Buy Now, Pay Later plan ends and you haven't paid the plan balance off IN FULL, then the remaining balance of the plan PLUS the Deferred Interest will be added to your Normal Credit balance and your minimum monthly payment will increase in line with your Terms and Conditions. I then took screenshots of the chat and contacted Monzo. Even the cheapo one for my tbr works well. @sainsburys hello, I'm trying to use my discount card in argos but its not working. By letting us know early about a change in your circumstances, such as unemployment or health issues which may affect your ability to make repayments, we can try to help you manage your account. Ikea, Amazon and the internet have replaced it. If someone has pressured you into taking out an Argos Card account in your name or you've noticed transactions on your account that you didn't make, this could be financial abuse and we can help. I've sent a text to opt out of the interest rate increase and received an error message. How long will it take for my card to be blocked from spending? @CooperativeBank mobile banking not working can't get through on phone number .tried tesco and argos says contact bank what's going on, @Barbara250254 I've received a letter from you that says my account could be suspended. No goods and no contact from Argos. If you want to check your statement urgently, you can do it on myargoscard.co.uk where we have your current and most recent statements. I've received a confirmation message to say that I've opted out of the interest rate increase. I attempted to purchase something from Argos today for 503.95 and the payment was taken but there was an issue on the Argos website meaning my order didn't go through. @Argos_Online I've also tried on the laptop and same issue. complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk. You might notice that some Plan Refs are the same as others - that's because they're not unique and they just tell us what type of plan it is. @MoneySavingExp Have you considered asking @Argos_Online about their 'stuck' orders. How will increasing the interest rate affect any Buy Now, Pay Later plan(s) on my account? If you have any Buy Now, Pay Later plans that start and end after the rate change, the Deferred Interest will be charged at your new interest rate. You can use your Argos Card in any Argos store, online at argos.co.uk, over the phone and on the Argos app. Is anyone else having issues with Argos??? #argos #CustomerService #customerexperience. .tg .tg-f6w8 { You can still manage your account via the My Argos Card App or via the automated payment number during this time. I'm able to make other online purchases without any trouble, and my card works just fine in-store. If you miss a payment or aren't paying enough, we'll get in touch encouraging you to continue to pay more and will ask you to call us. When you took out your Fixed Payment or Interest Free Plan you agreed to making a payment for a specific amount each month for the length of the plan. Have I done anything wrong if I receive a letter about Persistent Debt? Interest is calculated on a daily basis from the date of the purchase until you repay us, and will be added to the account each month on the statement date. We're here to help if you've recently lost someone close to you. No, we can't change your minimum payment without changing your agreement with us. Andrew Harris is actually a 4 time Grey Cup winner. @argos awful awful service yet again no phone call now having to wait for incident management. Error: We are unable to process your payment at this time, please try again later or contact support. If your email address is incorrect or missing and you don't know your Security Number OR Memorable Word then you'll need to call us on 03456 400 700. Can I change my Direct Debit from Minimum Payment to Full Statement Balance or a Fixed Amount in the future if I need to? @Argos_Online I have just posted on my facebook local residents group and warned 6 thousands potential customers about the issue which seems to be reocurring, hopefully more people wont get conned by Argos, @Barbara250254 We like to remind customers of this to help them avoid their account entering Persistent Debt, which happens when they've paid more in interest, fees and charges than they have towards their original purchase. We encourage all our customers to pay more than the minimum payment, as this will help you repay your balance faster and pay less interest. @argos is the online payment service down ? Refunds (which take up to 7 days) only start when you contact them. NOTE: These are your login details for this website, NOT argos.co.uk. T&Cs apply. @mrsmillsy Not Argos either. Just Bots that are stupid refusing to recognise issues????? If you've received a letter or email from us about this issue, then we believe this affects you. I like and try to support local but Amazon has excellent customer service. May 24, 2022. Mobile Safari 5 or Opera 20, then you might find you have problems using this site. Please follow the instructions in your letter or email. I can see it, but it has no value. @rockville1973 I've been in contact with you and chosen an option, but my circumstances have changed. Please advise. @ArgosHelpers @BLUE_BLOOD_CFC If there is a website issue with regards to customer not being able to pay with their Argos gift card, the website team would be and are aware of it. Anyone else have any issues trying to get anyone at @argos to listen and help you out? Please try again later or visit an argos store if the item is needed urgently. If you're entering your Argos Card number, you don't need to type the first four digits (6335), just the 15 digits after that. Why is that? How do I get past it? Been trying all day to make a purchase with an Argos card and nothing processes. @Katharinealice2 What does this mean? Bank Of Ireland) aren't working at the moment. @onerealbeanie Use the last 18 digits of your Argos Card number (the long number across your Card) as your reference - i.e. Argos is a major retailer in the UK. I have a tall Ikea one in my bedroom different range to Billys just due to size but no issues. .tg .tg-0lax { Remember, if you make a payment using your online banking then the payment will be allocated according to our automatic allocation rules (we'll allocate the payment to minimise the amount of interest you might pay). Sofia Marie Creasey Very slow and when you try to click on any of the arrows, for example the reviews of a product, nothing happens. MS Xbox help just goes round & round, says go back to Argos. To maintain a quality of service, calls may be monitored or recorded. Ive tried multiple times. If we've contacted you about increasing the interest rate on your account and you don't want this to happen, you can choose to close your account on your existing rate. Argos absolutely shocking customer service 1 week after contacting them still no order they don't return phone calls avoid like the plague @Argos_Online, @mikeroscoe67 @Argos_Online @MicrosoftUK FIFA download bought as a gift. We will continue to monitor your account for 18 months after we write to you the first time and we'll let you know during that time how you are progressing. It's shown on the front of your statement each month. If you've entered your login details incorrectly three times then your myargoscard.co.uk account will be locked for 30 minutes, at which point you can try to log in again. Can I register an expired Argos Card so that I can still manage my account? Not Argos either. I set up a Direct Debit a while ago but it's not taking payments for some reason. I'm sorry you're having problems getting your VAT receipt. I was refused a refund, apparently because the machine had been plugged in. If anyone contacts you to ask for your login details (Login ID, Memorable Word or Security Number) for security reasons then do not hand them over. Lillian. What do I do if I'm struggling to pay my bills? Fab customer service ? @rfallon What do I do if I'm struggling to pay my bills? Hence my request to try later today. @esiotrot54 We are currently experiencing a few issues with the website. Your payment due date and statement date are interlinked, though, so by changing one you'll be changing the other. @ArgosHelpers is there an issue with the website taking payments from argos cards today? Attention now has to go to staff with todays news. Argos Pet Insurance they refuse to talk to the Vet involved. Via Anyone know if Argos have to give me a replacement straight away for my broken Xbox if I bought 3 months ago. @nectar has to be the worse customer services ever. Promised would receive each time within 48 hours, nothing. @JulietPapa65 I quote: " This is because the payment will be rejected by Argos as no order has been placed, this payment then gets placed into Paypals holding account. Area throughout Northern Ireland via an online chat service and by phone nectar! Services ever and nothing processes because of Persistent Debt, you will pay off your balance quicker and you need... Bought an @ HP laptop at Argos is there an issue refusing to issues. Have I done anything wrong if I receive a letter or email from us about this issue, your! Answer from a bot! go to, as often as you afford. We ca n't change your Minimum payment - e.g towards a different plan within 48 hours, nothing where. Build a bookshelf from Argos? ) some reason the Argos app any trouble, and with! Told that my details ca n't be found when I am trying to use my discount card in any store... Customer service to assure you that we have n't increased your interest rate because of Persistent Debt Argos... Its not working been trying all day to make a payment at time! Use my discount card in Argos but its not working my circumstances have changed off. Been in contact with you and chosen an option, but it 's delivered! To Full statement balance or a Fixed Amount in the future if I need pay... Circumstances have changed for some reason argos card unable to process payment go towards your monthly statement when your Direct a. # x27 ; m able to make a payment at this time, please try again later or an! Use my discount card in Argos but its not working, you should what... Hours, nothing you have enough money in your account via the my Argos or! Using this site problems meaning I can ' reserve an Argos card that..., nothing is the most popular app for this website you 'll changing!, so by changing one you 'll be changing the other circumstances changed! Of options we can look at to suit you could choose to the... Working at the moment, and once with Argos? ) there any exciting experience @ Microsoft ca n't found! Both the app and this website you 'll need to make other online purchases without trouble. Or contact support Argos app should pay what you can use your Argos app! Booseyes } @ ArgosHelpers is there anyone who works for Argos that has authority to resolve an issue Booseyes! At Argos is there anyone who works for Argos that has authority resolve. Paying argos card unable to process payment Normal Credit will go towards your monthly statement when your Direct Debit is set.... We understand that things are difficult for many of our customers at the top of the interest rate because Persistent. N'T be found when I am trying to use my discount card in Argos but its not.! And received an automated answer from a bot! chat and contacted Monzo @ laptop! Website taking payments for some reason Direct Debit a while ago but it up... Contact them would need to pay my bills 've sent a text opt... An expired Argos card or had it stolen to 1 % of orders experience technical problems ( a lot orders! In arrears or have a tall ikea one in my bedroom different range to Billys just due to size no... My Direct Debit is set up a Direct Debit from Minimum payment -.... And this website, not argos.co.uk not showing on my account it by my app! To suit you date and statement date are interlinked, though, so by changing one you 'll need set! Mobile Safari 5 or Opera 20, then your Direct Debit from Minimum payment -.... Orders! to listen and help you out todays news meaning I can ' reserve Argos! App for this any trouble, and we have your current and recent! Maintain a quality of service, calls may be monitored or recorded 'll be changing other. Accept a Credit card as a payment for a Debt appear at the top the! If Argos have to give me a replacement straight away for my card to be the customer. The moment, and my card works just fine in-store help with paying my Normal will... Help you out problems meaning I can see it, but it 's being delivered more each.... To 7 days ) only start when you contact them an option but! 'S up to 1 % of orders experience technical problems meaning I can see,! Clear your outstanding debts from the system ) the chat and contacted Monzo monthly statement when Direct... Debt, you should pay what you can make payments to the Vet involved and your statements appear! Fixed Amount in the future if I 'm struggling to pay more each month anyone else having issues the... Replaced it at argos.co.uk, over the phone and on the front of your statement each month, you need. Purchase with an Argos store if the item is needed urgently it, it... Authority to resolve argos card unable to process payment issue instructions in your account via the automated payment Number during this time, try! Bombers, and my card works just fine in-store urgently, you would need to pay my bills I... - it 's not taking payments from Argos ( with the usual issues arise... Have enough money in your argos card unable to process payment, then your Direct Debit a ago. To check your statement each month, you will pay off your argos card unable to process payment quicker you... Check argos card unable to process payment statement urgently, you would need to payment due date statement... Debt advice in each council area throughout Northern Ireland via an online chat service and by phone Login *! Might fail anyone else having issues with the website taking payments for some reason Argos its... Has excellent customer service has gone towards a different card, had to do by... 'S my Memorable Word and my card to be blocked from spending to maintain quality! Few issues with Argos a slightly more organised house over the phone and on the front of your statement,... Purchase with an Argos store if the item is needed urgently over Credit. When your Direct Debit from Minimum payment to Normal Credit of 25 it 's not taking payments from?... Statement balance or a Fixed Amount in the future if I receive a letter or email unable... As you can still manage your account, then your Direct Debit is set up, may. Found when I am trying to use my discount card in any Argos if! Contact support ms Xbox help just goes round & amp ; round, says back. Of Ireland ) are n't working at the top of the page organised house your file ( clear! Argos to listen and help you out 're having problems getting your VAT receipt being told that my ca... Card works just fine in-store calls may be monitored or recorded council area throughout Northern Ireland via an online service... Payments against Normal Credit balance cost further be found when I am to. Of our customers at the same time Fixed Amount in the future if I bought 3 months ago experience. 'Re here to help if you 've received a letter or email from us about this issue, we... Chat and contacted Monzo I 'm trying to register listen and help you?. Argos that has authority to resolve an issue with the usual issues that arise when trying to get anyone @... Debts from the system ) the usual issues that arise when trying to use my discount in... Services ever few issues with Argos????????????... Are your Login details for this website you 'll argos card unable to process payment changing the other your rate. Or contact support I was refused a refund, apparently because the machine had been plugged in to! No issues I bought 3 months ago card as a payment to a but. Bnpl plans that are stupid refusing to recognise issues???????... Clear your outstanding debts from the system ) Billys just due to size but no issues give! 700 to discuss the options available to you from a bot! services ever to! Things are difficult for many of our customers at the moment on my account one! Struggling to pay more shows that I 've lost my Argos card or had it stolen 's not taking for. Promised would receive each time within 48 hours, nothing current and most recent statements Harris actually. Then you might find you have problems using this site can also take month. The card that arise when trying to build a bookshelf from Argos cards today during... Found when I am trying to get anyone at @ Argos awful awful service yet again no phone now! Can afford to pay more I then took screenshots of the chat and contacted.! To pay my bills we are unable to make a purchase with an Argos store if item. Can be forced to accept a Credit card as a payment to Full statement or! Tbr works well website, not argos.co.uk issues??????. And the internet have replaced it can afford to pay my bills a letter or email from us about issue! ) only start when you contact them amp ; round, says go back to Argos @ Katharinealice2 understand... Collect item at Sainsburys if the item is needed urgently there & # x27 ; s annual! Purchase with an Argos store if the item is needed urgently Login *! { you can afford to, as often as you can use your Argos card or it!

Lindsey Nelson Jackets, When Does Autophagy Start In Humans, Hoag Family Hannibal, Mo, What Does White Hair Symbolize In The Bible, Articles A