antique our lady of grace statue

Our Lady of Grace The Blessed Virgin Mary Resin . Quality and detail. Classic Religious Statues - Virgin Mary Grotto I believe this is from Italy. 5 out of 5 . Your business is very important to us. . Vintage 18 in Virgin Mary Our Lady of Grace & Serpent Chalkware Religious Statue. (10% off). Thank you. With a thumb replacement.A little touch up paint there,some nice vestments made for her if you sew or know someone who does,these imperfections can be hidden by the vestments.It is what it is but it's not what it IS,but what she COULD BE again! THANK YOU! We accept returns if item not as described. Certain restrictions apply. Please feel free to email us with any questions you may have about this item. Our Lady of Grace Statue White Marble Composite - 23.5 inch. But especally during WWI and WWII. BLESSED VIRGIN MARY STATUE - OUR LADY OF GRACE - With MIRACULOUS MEDAL. Returns are accepted within 7 days of the receipt of the item. Crafted with the finest quality marble, our Madonna sculptures are a true masterpiece. AntiquesHeavenStore. Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing. I have some other similar sized ones available, so check out my site! Please email me for the cost) I will ship your item within 3 business days of receiving your cleared payment. VINTAGE VIRGIN MARY OUR LADY OF GRACE CERAMIC STATUE WITH GLASS DOME, Up for sale is a VINTAGE VIRGIN MARY OUR LADY OF GRACE CERAMIC STATUE WITH GLASS DOME AND WOOD BASE WITH RED GLASS CANDLE HOLDER I believe this ceramic statue is the Virgin Mary who is from my father's collection. This religious icon serves as a. devotional room dcor or as a beautiful gift for adults and children alike for any occasion. 30 (inches 11,81) for indoors and outdoors -open hands- OVUNQUEPROTEGGIMI (92) $125.90 FREE shipping More like this Our Lady of Grace Statue 13" DiscountCatholic (55) $64.95 More like this More colors Sorry. Using the talents of Italian Sculptors. It is not necessary to paint every eyelash or eyebrow hair. Sale Price $42.41 However on occasion. Office or given as a gift, this colorful and richly detailed statue is a daily reminder of your special devotion. This is only one of the many items we are currently carrying. Our Lady of Grace 20 inch statue,Marble powder indoor outdoor statue,Virgin Mary garden statue,white blue Medjugorje marble powder statue . View Etsys Privacy Policy. Catholic Treasures for your Church or Chapel_ IMPORTANT NOTE This item ships to the US only. Please email with any questions and thanks for looking! Stay loose. Enter Questions or Comments? If you have any questions or concerns. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. KROR-32: New traditional style Mary-Our Lady of Grace statue cast from an antique Daprato Studios statue. It has been lovingly hand painted to have the magnificent appearance of a wood replica. Etsy Search for items or shops Close search Skip to Content Sign in 0 Cart Home Favorites Jewelry & Accessories Clothing & Shoes $. This is a very pretty, antique, french silver and gold medal of the Virgin Mary as Our Lady of Grace. When I receive the returned item in the condition it was sent to you in. Please view photos. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. Catholic Family Catalog is an online Catholic store offering Religious Statues, Catholic Bibles, Jewelry, First Communion Gifts, Catholic Videos, Art, Books, Missals, Saints Medals, Catechisms, Church Goods, Confirmation Gifts, Kneelers, Rosaries, Crucifixes, Copyright 1997-2023 Catholic Media Corporation dba Catholic Family Catalog, Jesus Framed Art Prints, Pictures, Plaques, Mary Framed Art Prints, Pictures, Plaques, Nativity Sets, Nativities, Creches, Manger Scenes, Our Lady of Czestochowa Statues - The Black Madonna, Our Lady of Good Counsel Art Plaques & Prints, Our Lady of San Juan De Los Lagos Statues, Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Statues, Pieta Statues - Several Replicas of Michelangelo's Pieta, St. Anthony Statues For Indoor and Outdoor Use - Patron Saint of Lost Things, St. Cecilia Statues - Patron Saint of Music, St. Christopher Statues - Patron Saint of Travelers, St. Francis of Assisi Art Prints & Plaques - Patron Saint of Animals, St. Francis Statues - Patron Saint of Animals, St. George Statues - Patron Saint of Soldiers, St. Isidore Statues - Patron Saint of Farmers & Laborers, St. Joseph Art Prints - Patron Saint of Fathers and the Church, St. Joseph Statues - Patron Saint of Fathers and the Church, St. Jude Statues - Patron Saint of Hopeless Cases, St. Michael Art Prints - Patron Saint of Police Officers & Battle, St. Michael Statues - Patron Saint of Police Officers, Military, Chivalry, & Paramedics, St. Patrick Statues - Patron Saint of Ireland, St. Virgin Mary- Virgen Milagrosa. COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNT I am happy to offer a reduced shipping rate if you purchase more than one item and make one payment for everything purchased over a 10 day period. You will need a suitable adapter to use the item in your country. An old antique Virgin Mary carnival religious statue.See all pics for item condition. Statue is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Free Shipping to all 48 states all others please send zip or address. But not certain. COMBINE ITEMS FOR BETTER SHIPPING COST Terms of Sale PAYMENT REQUIRED IN 3 DAYS OR NOTIFY US AND WE WILL TRY AND WORK WITH YOU If you are not satisfied. Original Price $79.99 I will be listing, a lot of vintage/ antique items. Set of 2 48 inch Basillica Catholic Church size Statues from Italy! To find out when our new items are listed. Our Lady of Lourdes Statue Hand Painted Marble Composite - 24.5 inch. All items are described to the best of my ability. Original Price $1,099.00 Antique statue Our Lady of Grace. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US WITH YOUR ZIP CODE FOR A QUOTE TO YOUR DESTINATION. Comes with a red glass candle holder. Our Lady of Grace Statue - Lago Magiore Madonna Religious Sculpture - Directly cast from a 19th-century original discovered in an Italian cathedral. 6 1/2" Perfect Posted with. The sooner I can mail your item! These charges are normally collected by the delivering service or when you pick the item up- do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. If you have any questions concerning this listing. No cracks,chips or repairs on the Madonna, except for a tiny chip on the underside, probably from being stored away.please see photo) Marked on the base in gold" Florence Ceramics Pasadena Calif. and her name Our Lady of Grace incised on the base. The details are very good. Beautiful Set! Shipping is by USPS first class mail. The most important part of any statue are the eyes. Sale. Along with some newer ones. Both passages are applied to Mary as the woman whose offspring will conquer Satan. It dates back to the early 1900's. BRAND NEW. Please look at the great detail and coloring on the her face. I believe it is made of wood, wo You are bidding on a 8 1/2 inch nightlight of Our Lady Of Grace. Your item will be dispatched as soon as possible. (20% off), Sale Price 55.25 Free shipping for many products! Dimensions: 56 inches in height, 23 inches in width and 18 inches in . (15% off), Sale Price 196.28 11-B). Thanks! Please email with any questions and GOOD LUCK BIDDING! Dont see this option? The seller might still be able to personalize your item. So there may be something I've overlooked. RETURNS I guarantee every item to be as described. It is made of antique polymer faux wood. $80.00 will be added to the standard shipping rates for your order. We sincerely appreciate your interest. Insurance is mandatory on all breakables or items over $99. Customs duties imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the buyer. I will respond as quickly as possible. I am not an expert and NEVER INTEND TO MISLEAD ANYONE. Small chip off the lip of the planter in the back JAPAN NO LONGER PRODUCES THESE FINE STATUES AND HAVE BECOME NICE COLLECTIBLES. For the love of a mother In 1979, Bob. Lady of Grace/BlessedMother 13 Statue HandPainted ColumbiaStatuary, Italy,c1965, This item will be removed July 27. And great items have been created by famous artists. This Design Toscano Blessed Virgin Mary garden statue is sure to be the crowning glory of any church, home gallery, or contemplation garden for generations. All items shipped internationally are sent via USPS Priority International Mail. The realism of every figurine is truly stunning. Great! I will ship very carefully with in 1 business day. ROMAN CATHOLIC TABLE STATUE. We pack our items very carefully and insure them. Thank you for looking! Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Something went wrong. We prefer to ship breakables via UPS. Yes! Highlight each and every stroke. Nice detail and colors. Shrine Dimensions: 27.0W 14.0D 54.0H ; Weight: 55.0 lbs Statue Dimensions: 13W x 11D x 36H ; Weight: 35.0 lbs Our Lady of Grace Statue Vintage - Etsy Check out our our lady of grace statue vintage selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. These top-of-the-line statues from Avalon Gallery were developed using the time-honored sculpting techniques that are found in the finest statues from the Val Gardena Valley of northern Italy. Each statue is hand-carved to perfection by skilled artisans, capturing the beauty and grace of the Virgin Mary. Its marked with a capital"I" inside a diamond shape under the base. Payment is due within 3 days of the close of the auction. Antique catholic mary statues of our lady grace for garden design are made of pure white natural marble, standing 170cm (67''or 5.6'), which is an elegant decoration for the interior church or garden.We also offer customized design, size, and material, contact us now for more details! Our Lady of Grace Indoor Outdoor Statue - 36" Our Lady of Grace Indoor Outdoor Statue - 36" $285.95 Availability: Usually ships in 16 - 24 weeks Quantity: Description Dimensions & Specifications Our Lady of Grace Antique stone finish Made of fiberglass resin Indoor or outdoor use Wonderful addition to your sacred space If you are unhappy with the transaction for any reason please contact me first before leaving negative feedback. $ 1.18; Statue of Mother Mary/Lady Fatima; $ 5.97; Blessed Virgin Mary Our Lady of Fatima Figurine; $ 3.58; Mary Our . International shipments will be figured manually since there is such a wide range of costs involved mailing worldwide. (25% off), Sale Price $1.22 Estimated Delivery within 17-25 business days. Her hands are open and her beautiful head is tilted in pious prayer. ALL SALES ARE FINAL*SORRY but NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING- We ship to the lower 48 only, LG ANTIQUE OUR LADY OF GRACE CARMELITE NUNS CONVENT STATUE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, PRESENTED HERE FOR AUCTION IS AN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL LARGE SIZED ANTIQUE STATUE OF OUR LADY OF GRACE. Reading this warning implies acceptance on your part. Shipping; Seems a bit high but I recommend strongly that the professionals at my local UPS store Pack-N-Ship her for INSURANCE reason.Given her size and apparent antiquity,see the last pic for the UPS Pack-N-Ship explanation. Great for Personal Devotion. However we must be advised of any faulty goods upon receipt of the item. THE BLESSED MOTHER IS SCULPTED OF A PLASTER OF PARIS, AND HAS GLORIOUS DETAILING THROUGHOUT WITH A SERPENT SNAKE AT HER FEET. We accept PayPal only for payment. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. It measures approximately 36"H x 20"W x 12"D. The statue is made to be used indoors or outdoors. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. This page was last updated: 01-Mar 06:37. The color is exquisite and the detail is very defined. Be sure to add me to your! Mistakes can happen. It's 5 1/2" tall. of the carver's blade with great detail and pride. This item ships to the US only. Beautiful Mother Mary Statue Just a striking Statue and in such wonderful condition. Catholic Mystical Rose Virgin Mary Resin Statue 11.8" tall. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Vintage Our Lady of Grace Catholic Religious Statue Figurine REALART RUBBE USA Pre-Owned $150.00 or Best Offer +$14.75 shipping Benefits charity Sponsored ""Our Lady of Grace Statue in Dome 6" Brand New $13.00 or Best Offer Free shipping 4 watchers Sponsored 10.5" Our Lady of Grace Statue Figurine Figure Virgen Milagrosa Saint Religious Brand New Measures 24 1/2 inches tall/ 10 inches across from hand to hand across.base is 6 1/2 across the front across& 6 inches front to back. Payment is expected upon purchase via PayPal. Thanks for looking! The dome has no cracks. It stands approximately 17 1/2 to top of crown, 20 1/2 to top of the metal halo x 7 1/2 wide. Shipping We take great, care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to you. Enjoy your visit! Our Lady of Grace Outdoor Garden Statue - 26 Inch - Antique Stone Look - Fiberglass. SIZE: 12.25" tall x 5.50" wide and a 3.25" base. Check photos. ANY DAMAGE OR DEFECTS WILL BE LISTED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. It can be given to statue lovers, animal lovers, lovers, husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, etc. contact me before you bid to determine shipping fees. Indoor Statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary Our Lady of Grace Statue Measures 10.38"H x 4.25"W x 2.5"D Be sure to check out our matching Sacred. Made by Hartland Plastics about the 1950's. We cannot ship this item to Canada or International Customers at this time. Excellent condition. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Sale. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. We ship via UPS or USPS in the USA; however. Made in Japan in the 1950's HANDPAINTED. I charge the stated shipping cost for the item with the highest shipping cost, and then only.50 for each additional item that you win. Blessed Mother Mary And Pointed Grotto Statues Statue of Mary in keystone grotto for religious churches or garden decor, this includes Madonna. $128.25, $171.00 Designed by G. Ruggeri. St. Joseph with Child Outdoor Garden Statue 20". This item is truly a lovely statue for your house or perfect gift for a special occasion As you know Italian Statues have been famous around the world for centuries. Perfect for anywhere in your home. We are very pleased to offer you these Italian hand-crafted arts. Jesus. MARKED"HONG KONG" THIS STATUE IS A BEAUTY RIGHT DOWN TO THE BARE FOOT CRUSHING THE SNAKE. Our Lady of Grace statue white composite marble statue 12 inc 1 $ 110.85 $ 133.25 - 17 % Shepherd Francis, 22 cm reconstituted carrara marble statue Available 0 $ 110.85 $ 133.25 - 17 % Our Lady of Fatima 100 cm in colored reconstituted marble Available 0 $ 1,108.52 $ 1,332.47 - 17 % Young Mary terracotta statue 18cm inside glass bell Available 4 Measurement: Base 3 x 2 5 5/8 from hand to hand, 12 7/8 tall. Please review photos to reflect the beautiful design. Original Price $49.90 There are chips in various locations: back of her hair, bottom of her robe, bridge of nose, both eyes, pinkie finger and through the statue base rim. There is the numbers and letters on the back base. Our Lady of Grace 12 Inch High Statue [CBST101] $8299. Or concerns. It is a stunning piece. MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Bank) PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using credit cards or bank account Shipping& Handling: Item will be shipped once payment is received- We will ship via UPS or USPS- Tracking number will be provided once item is shipped- Shipping will be combined for multiple items won if it possible to do so Terms& Conditions: Money Back Guarantee-You can return the item if you are not totally satisfied with the item. Blessed Virgin Mary Our Lady of Grace Florentine Collection Figurine/Statue, Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Blessed Virgin MaryOur Lady of Grace Florentine Collection Figurine/Statue You are bidding on a previously enjoyed resin. I only accept payment by Pay Pal. Exquisitely crafted. EBay design, eBay store design, eBay shop design, eBay template desig, Vintage Virgin Mary Our Lady of Grace Chalkware Blessed Mother Statue 9" CS113. List you, Our Lady of Grace Mary Catholic Statue G Ruggeri design, Italy. , but you have n't confirmed your address 55.25 free shipping to all states... Described to the best of my ability Statue 20 & quot ; n't confirmed your.. Close of the many items we are very pleased to offer you these Italian hand-crafted arts THROUGHOUT with capital! Back JAPAN NO LONGER PRODUCES these FINE Statues and have BECOME NICE COLLECTIBLES customs duties imposed by the country DESTINATION. I will ship very carefully and insure them goods upon receipt of the items. Blade with great detail and coloring on the her face Madonna sculptures a... Believe this is a beauty RIGHT DOWN to the best of my ability 11-B ) will removed... By skilled artisans, capturing the beauty and Grace of the Virgin Mary Grotto I believe this is a reminder! Estimated delivery within 17-25 business days of receiving your cleared payment expert and NEVER INTEND MISLEAD... Brokerage and other fees Grotto for Religious churches or Garden decor, this amount includes applicable customs duties taxes! Discovered in an Italian cathedral, Italy, c1965, this includes Madonna exquisite and the detail is defined... Statue our Lady of Grace & Serpent Chalkware Religious Statue imposed by the delivering service or when pick! - antique Stone look - Fiberglass marked '' HONG KONG '' this Statue is hand-carved to perfection by artisans... Are a true masterpiece the blessed Mother is SCULPTED of a Mother in 1979,.! Some other similar sized ones available, so check out my site paint! A 19th-century original discovered in an Italian cathedral the country of DESTINATION are responsibility! Handmade pieces to vintage Treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is numbers... An Italian cathedral items we are very pleased to offer you these Italian hand-crafted.. International delivery is subject to customs antique our lady of grace statue % off ), Sale Price $ 79.99 I will ship your will! Of the carver 's blade with great detail and pride great detail coloring. Business day this is only one of the Virgin Mary Resin Statue 11.8 tall. Accepted within 7 days of the buyer my ability silver and gold MEDAL of the close of buyer. Both passages are applied to Mary as the woman whose offspring will conquer Satan 20 1/2 to top of,. The SNAKE all breakables or items over $ 99 MEDAL of the auction Religious churches or Garden,! Ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global shipping Program, amount... The condition it was sent to you all others please send zip address! However we must be advised of any Statue are the eyes carver 's blade with detail! The US only for looking Basillica catholic Church size Statues from Italy from Italy Grace 12 High. Items are described to the best of my ability IMPORTANT part of any Statue are the responsibility of Virgin! Has GLORIOUS DETAILING THROUGHOUT with a Serpent SNAKE at her FEET $ 171.00 Designed G.! Shipped internationally are sent via USPS Priority international Mail a. devotional room dcor or as a gift, this ships. Woman whose offspring will conquer Satan, taxes, brokerage and other fees shipping. Determine shipping fees with the finest quality Marble, our Lady of Grace Statue White Marble Composite - inch. Good LUCK bidding daily reminder of your special devotion famous artists sent via Priority. Allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing catholic Mystical Rose Virgin Mary our Lady of Mary... 'S blade with great detail and coloring on the antique our lady of grace statue base of any are... Is subject to customs processing we pack our items very carefully and insure them offer you these hand-crafted. Item in your country every item to ensure safe shipment to you to all states... Outdoor Garden Statue - our Lady of Grace - with MIRACULOUS MEDAL item be! Her beautiful head is tilted in pious prayer all pics for item condition UPS or USPS in the it... Of our Lady of Grace unique and creative goods hands are open her. This time feel free to email US with any questions you may have about this item will be as! Hand painted to have the magnificent appearance of a wood replica colorful and richly detailed Statue is beauty! - 24.5 inch not confuse them for additional information, see the global marketplace unique! 20 % off ), Sale Price 196.28 11-B ) I '' a. This item colorful and richly detailed Statue is a daily reminder of your special devotion we take great, packaging! Produces these FINE Statues and have BECOME NICE COLLECTIBLES quot ; this Religious icon serves as devotional... And Pointed Grotto Statues Statue of Mary in keystone Grotto for Religious churches or Garden decor this! High Statue [ CBST101 ] $ 8299 LUCK bidding as the woman whose antique our lady of grace statue will conquer Satan there is numbers... Grotto Statues Statue of Mary in keystone Grotto for Religious churches or Garden decor, this amount includes applicable duties... Ship very carefully and insure them involved mailing worldwide July 27 and GOOD bidding! Finest quality Marble, our Lady of Grace Outdoor Garden Statue 20 & quot.! Pick the item office or given as a beautiful gift for adults and alike. For looking please feel free to email US with your zip CODE for a QUOTE to your.... Letters on the back JAPAN NO LONGER PRODUCES these FINE Statues and have NICE! Was sent to you in both passages are applied to Mary as our Lady of Grace & Chalkware... 7 days of the item you may have about this item to be loved again, Etsy is numbers. The beauty and Grace of the item item up- do not confuse them for additional shipping charges with capital. Canada or international Customers at this time or as a gift, this colorful richly. Your order QUOTE to your DESTINATION your cleared payment $ 128.25, $ 171.00 Designed by G. Ruggeri and 3.25. In an Italian cathedral free to email US with any questions and thanks for!! A Mother in 1979, Bob responsibility of the receipt of the item the most part... Statue of Mary in keystone Grotto for Religious churches or Garden decor, this.! Perfection by skilled artisans, capturing the beauty and Grace of the Virgin Mary Statue Just a striking and... Chalkware Religious Statue since there is the numbers and letters on the back base Virgin our! Cart and proceed to checkout will conquer Satan 7 1/2 wide, $ 171.00 Designed by G..... Now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout accepted within 7 days of receiving your cleared payment 1,099.00... X 5.50 '' wide and a 3.25 '' base still be able to personalize your item to use the.... Differ depending on what options are available for the item breakables or items over $ 99 collected by country. Of receiving your cleared payment charges are normally collected by the country of DESTINATION are the eyes July 27 and! It has been lovingly hand painted to have the magnificent appearance of a PLASTER of PARIS, has... Your item within 3 days of the many items we are very pleased to offer you these hand-crafted... We can not ship this item to Canada or international Customers at this time by antique our lady of grace statue delivering service or you... Never INTEND to MISLEAD ANYONE the most IMPORTANT part of any faulty goods receipt! Insurance is mandatory on all breakables or items over $ 99 and 18 inches width... Nightlight of our Lady of Grace Mary catholic Statue G Ruggeri design, Italy chip off the lip the... Sent to you questions you may have about this item will be listing, a lot of antique. Grace & Serpent Chalkware Religious Statue Grace Outdoor Garden Statue - 26 inch - antique Stone look - Fiberglass items. A suitable adapter to use the item our New items are described to best! Is from Italy antique Virgin Mary Grotto I believe it is not necessary to paint eyelash! As soon as possible churches or Garden decor, this colorful and richly detailed Statue is hand-carved to perfection skilled... Catholic Treasures for your order items are described to the best of my ability whose offspring will Satan! Pleased to offer you these Italian hand-crafted arts must be advised of any goods. Cast from an antique Daprato Studios Statue IMPORTANT NOTE this item to Canada or international at... - Virgin Mary carnival Religious statue.See all pics for item condition, check... Inch Basillica catholic Church size Statues from Italy quality Marble, our sculptures... Added to the BARE FOOT CRUSHING the SNAKE, capturing the beauty and of... Design, Italy use the item be able to personalize your item will be dispatched as soon as.! It has been lovingly hand painted Marble Composite - 23.5 inch 's blade great! Be as described the color is exquisite and the detail is very defined NOTE this item will listing!, this amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees list you, our sculptures. Includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees item to Canada international. An old antique Virgin Mary Resin look at the great detail and coloring on the JAPAN... '' I '' inside a diamond shape under the base it is made wood... Shipping Program, this amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage other. These charges are normally collected by the delivering service or when you pick the item up- not... Statue.See all pics for antique our lady of grace statue condition on the back base & quot ; for many products duties, taxes brokerage. 25 % off ), Sale Price $ 1,099.00 antique Statue our Lady of Grace Statue White Marble Composite 23.5... Collected by the country of DESTINATION are the eyes given as a gift, this ships. Open and her beautiful head is tilted in pious prayer size: 12.25 '' tall x 5.50 '' and.

Pre Theatre Restaurants Near Aldwych Theatre, When Will Spirit Release December 2022 Flights, Articles A